MCD & MyStreet oneshots (X re...

By IreneMiller21

There aren't many of these so ya Just some friends that want to do some fun x readers Highest Ranking: #7 in... More

{A/N}
Travis X Depressed Reader
Garroth X Reader - MyStreet
Dante X Reader
Aaron X Reader - MyStreet
Laurence X Neko Reader
Aaron X Wolf Reader - MCD
Zane X Neko Reader
Garroth X Neko Reader - Phoenix Drop High
Gene X Reader
Dante X Angel Reader- MC
Sad: Laurence X Blind Reader
Garroth X Wolf Reader
Jeffory X Reader
Garroth x Shy Reader
Zane X Reader::: Part 1
Zenix X Reader
Gene X Reader
Laurence X Mermaid Reader
Garroth x Dragon Girl Reader
Jeffery X Neko Reader
Aaron x Shy Wolf Reader
Aaron x Neko Reader
Travis X Fox Girl Reader
Laurence x Garroth x Surfer Reader
Garroth X Deer Reader
Zane x Reader
Garroth X Singer Reader
Gene X Bad Girl Reader
Shadow lords daughter x Laurence
Laurence x deppresed reader
Gale x Minty
Blaze x reader
Travis X SUPER Shy Reader
Kai x Reader
Ein x Reader (Amnesia)
Gene x Reader
Aaron x deppresed reader
Daniel x reader -Cafe-
Hey there
Aaron x Dragon! Reader
Blaze X Werewolf! Reader
Laurence x Werewolf! Reader

The First Chapter - Laurence X Reader

2.4K 29 60
By IreneMiller21

A/N  Hi guys, it's Gale and this is going to be the first ever chapter of our oneshot. We are doing a Laurence X Reader first because we only got 2 votes and it was 2 Laurence and 1 Travis so yea and Travis is for later so enjoy~

Your backstory

You are a very special girl with very special magicks that have to be kept hidden. You are the daughter of Lady Irene and have a sister named Kaitlyn (sorry if that's ur name). You lived in the village O'kahasis (did I spell it right?), but then you were forced out by some guy named Zane. You and your sister lost connection and haven't seen each other since.

Y/N P.O.V.

Ugh, I've been walking for what seems like ages, and still nothing in sight. If only Zane hadn't forced me out of my own village. I wonder if Kaitlyn is ok. I heard a rustling in the bushes, so I summoned my F/C sword. I got over to the bushes and saw a boy sitting there. He had light brown hair, crystal blue eyes and was wearing some kind of armor. He looked kind of familiar. I pointed my sword at his neck. He looked nervous and didn't say anything. "Who are you and why are you here?" I said. He still didn't say anything. "Did you not here me? I said wh-" "Yea I know what you said" "You talk! Well that will make things WAY easier! So....are you going to answer the question?" "Fine. I'm Laurence and you are?" I hesitated. "I'm Y/N.....ummm....why are you in the bushes....alone?" I said "Actually I'm not sure how I got here, one second I'm at home with my sister Cadenza, next thing I know I'm sitting in the bushes." He said. "Ummmmm......ok....where are you from?" I said. "Well, originally I'm from Scaleswind but then I moved to Phoenix Drop." "Phoenix Drop? Could you take me there!?" "Uh...sure!" So we started walking in some random direction.

Laurence's P.O.V.

Y/N is so hot. God Laurence you're so obsessed with girls! She asked me to take her to Phoenix Drop. Maybe I could get to know her a little. I had only just met her though so she might not want to talk to me. I decided to say something. "Where do you come from?" She hesitated. "I-I come from O'kahsis, but I was forced out." "By who?" She hesitated again. "Zane." There was a dark presence when she said that. "Oh, well what do you like to do?" "Ummm....well I like to sing, dance and play the (instrument)." I got closer to her. "Laurence, what are you doing?" "What!? Oh nothing!" Dang it she noticed. "So ummm.....Laurence....what do you like to do?" "I like soccer, but I don't usually get to play it since I'm a guard at Phoenix Drop." "I could tell by the armor." "Heh...." Why do we have the most awkward conversations? I know I only just met her, but I think I have fell in love with Y/N.

~LA Time Skip brought to you by lazy author~

Y/N P.O.V.

We finally got to Phoenix Drop and I must say, it is beautiful here! "I'll take you to see The Lord here." Laurence said. "Ok! Thanks!" Laurence took me to a purple house on the top of a hill. Laurence knocked on the door. A few seconds later a girl with carmel eyes and almost black hair opened the door. "Hi Laurence! Who is this?" "Lady Aphmau this is Y/N. Her and I ran into each other in the forest and she didn't have anywhere to stay so I brought her here." "Well nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Aphmau, The Lord of Phoenix Drop." "Hi Aphmau! Nice to meet you to!" "We would love for you to stay here, you can live with Cadenza, I'm sure she'll love to share a home with you!" "Ok..." Laurence, Aphmau, and I walked over to Cadenza's house and Aphmau rang the door bell. A girl with bright yellow hair that faded to orange then red opened the door. "Hi Cadenza! This is Y/N and she has nowhere to live so I was won-" "Yes of course Y/N can live here with me Aphmau! Hi Y/N, I'm Cadenza, I'm that's sister." Cadenza pointed to Laurence. "Hi Cadenza! Nice to meet you, thanks for letting me stay at your house! Wait, you two are brother and sister!? "Yup." They said in unison. "Well, come on in Y/N! Make yourself at home, I'll show you your room." Cadenza brought me into a room with light blue wallpaper, a bed with light blue covers, and a closet big enough for what I have. "Thanks Cadenza! This room is perfect!" Your welcome, I'll leave you to your doings!" "Thanks again Cadenza!" I said to her as she left. The first thing I did was take out my blanket out of my F/C bag that I had brought with me. I laid it across the bed. Then I took all of the clothes I brought and threw them in the closet. The last thing I took out of my bag was a picture of me and my sister. I almost started crying when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." It was Laurence. I mean, Laurence is super cute and funny but I didn't know him that much. "So how are things going?" "Things are fine, I just finished setting up my room." "Cool....hey Y/N?" "Yea?" "I was wondering if you....ummm....wanted to....umm...eat with me tonight?" "Of course I would!" I said while blushing. "Really you would?! That's great! I'll pick you up at 7:30 tonight?" "That's sounds great! Cya then!" I winked at him as he left. Oh my Irene! Did Laurence just ask me out? Did I just say yes? I think I like Laurence, like more than a friend. Cadenza came in and asked what happened, she said Laurence came out of my room with a giant smile planted on his face. "Cadenza! Laurence just asked me out and I said yes!" "Eeeeeeee!!!!! I have to make you an outfit for this!!!!" "Oh thank you Cadenza!" "You are very welcome! I have to get to work on this, you can come check on it every once and a while if you want!" "Ok I will I'm sooooo excited!!!" Cadenza raced downstairs to her sewing room (she already showed me around the house btw). "Im so happy right now!" I whispered to myself.

~LA Time Skip~

After Cadenza got the outfit done, I tried it on. It was a F/C and white dress with a little F/C bow on the back. My hair was curled and left down. I wore white shoes and a F/C bow in my hair. I thought I looked pretty good for my first date. It was 7:00, ok, I still had a half an hour left. I summoned my F/C sword and started to practice with it. I wasn't very good at sword fighting, but I used to train a lot with Kaitlyn. Just thinking about her makes me want to cry. I missed her so much, I wondered if she was still alive. Kaitlyn is a big girl she can handle things the way I can. It was still only 7:15, I still had 15 minutes before Laurence would be here. I decided that I should go outside and enjoy nature, I love nature. I went outside and sat on the steps. I took a deep breath and then let it out. That got boring fast so I went back inside and sat on the couch next to Cadenza. She was reading a book. Then I heard a knock at the door. I shot up out of my seat and ran over to the door. I opened it, it was a boy I didn't recognize. He had all white hair, green eyes, and was wearing some sort of grayish coat. "Hey baby! I heard you were new in town and I wanted to see ya! My name is Travis, and you are?" He kissed my hand. "Ummm....my name is Y/N..." "Y/N huh? That's a beautiful name!" "Thanks?" "Your welcome, say you wanna get something to eat with me?" "Ummm....I'm kinda already busy...sorry." "Well that's fine maybe another time!" "Umm....ok." He kissed my hand again and walked away. I then went back inside and asked Cadenza if she knew a guy named Travis. "Yea I do, why?" "Cuz he just came to the door and asked ME out even though I had only just met him." "That's Travis alright! In fact! I'm pretty sure he's done that to every new girl he's met." "Oh thank Irene I'm not the only one!" "Heh yea." It was 7:28, at least that Travis guy made time go by faster. 2 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Laurence was standing there with a tux on. He was so cute. "Hey Y/N! Ready to go?" "Yup!" "Ok, there is only one place I could think of to eat at and that's Kawaii-Chan's bakery. I already asked her for reservations. I thought that would be a special place to go to." "You're so sweet Laurence. Who's Kawaii-Chan?" "Oh right. Kawaii-Chan is a Mieff'wa (don't know if I spelled it right) and she loves to bake all sorts of sweets and cakes and cupcakes!" "She sounds super fun!" "Oh yea and she talks in third person and adds onto your name so don't ask her about that, she might get mad." "Ok I won't." "Thanks again for coming on this date with me. Your the only person that I've ever had strong feelings for. Look, I know we had just met this morning, but I like you." I didn't say anything. "I know that was sudden, but I had to get it out there, I had to say something. And know this Y/N, I may be Aphmau's guard, but I will protect you with my life forever until the day we both die." I started crying. Laurence held me. "No one has ever been this nice to me in my life. Thank you Laurence." I wiped the tears from my cheeks. We then got to Kawaii-Chan's bakery. We went inside and sat a table. Then a pink haired girl with cat ears and a tail came over to our table. "Hi Laurence-Kun! Kawaii-Chan has gotten everything ready for Laurence-Kun and...umm..." "Kawaii-Chan, this Y/N." "Hey Kawaii-Chan." "Oh ok! Let Kawaii-Chan start over. Kawaii-Chan has gotten everything ready for Laurence-Kun and Y/N-Sama." "Haha thanks Kawaii-Chan, although I didn't ask for much so I'm not sure why you're so excited about this." "Oh! Kawaii-Chan knows! Kawaii-Chan just was so excited that Kawaii-Chan made so many things!" "Ummm....ok...." "Thanks Kawaii-Chan, it was really nice meeting you!" I said as she went into the kitchen. Later she brought out a cake that had a frosting heart on it. I was amazed at how good it was, Kawaii-Chan was a super good cook! Afterwards, Laurence and I walked around the village. We sat on a bench and Laurence stared into my eyes and I stared into his. I instantly had a flashback.
~Flashback~
I was 7 years old (haha once I was 7 years old) and I was walking back to my house from school. As I got close to my house, some 4th graders came over to me and pushed me down. I started to cry and they laughed. I slowly walked crawled away but then they surrounded me. There were 5 of them and only one of me. I got scared and they started kicking me. Just then, a boy with light brown hair and crystal blue eyes came out of nowhere and shoved one of them to the ground and told them to leave me alone. One of them swung a punch at him and he dodged it and kicked them in the gut. The rest of them slowly backed away. While the one that got kicked tried hitting him again but he missed and fell backward. Then he got up and told the boy with the light brown hair that he would be back for him. Then he walked away. The boy with the light brown hair then came over to me and held his hand out. I took his hand and he pulled me up. I thanked him for saving me and he said you're welcome. "What's your name? Mine is Y/N." "Hi Y/N, my name is Laurence.
~Flashback Over~

"LAURENCE!" "What!? What is it?" "I had a flashback! And you and me were in it! I was like 7 or something and like 5 older kids came over and pushed me down. Then you came and kicked one in the gut and scared them away! That's why you looked so familiar! I met you like 20 years ago!" "Y/N that's great!" Laurence hugged me. I pulled away and smiled at him. "I knew you looked familiar! Y/N how did I not remember you!?" "Well, I think we were separated at age 12 when you moved away." "That's true, so we haven't seen each other in about 15 years!" "Yea...heh." "Y/N, there's been something I've been meaning to ask you something." "Yes Laurence?" "Do you...ummm....wanna be my...ummm....girlfriend?" "OF COURSE LAURENCE!" "That's great!" Laurence leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. And we are so happy now.
                                                      THE END

A/N ok so that was the first chapter and it was good and SUPER long, so I hope you liked it! Enjoy your life, Gale~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.7K 99
🪐Започната:16.12.2020🪐 🪐Завършена...🪐 《Предварително се извинявам за всички допуснати грешки》
38.2K 2.1K 43
Четете и ще разберете! Имената ще са същите, като от предишната книга, поради простата причина, че не се сещам за нови имена, а и ще ги бъркам! 🪐Зап...
452K 31K 57
Тя беше стрийптизьорка с кофти минало.Всъщност,всяко момиче в Училището е с кофти минало.Той пък е учетеля по физическо,а през останалото време е еди...
41K 3.9K 100
Намджун и Джин си осиновяват деца, а това са Юнги, Хосок, Джимин, Техьонг и Джънгкук. Момчетата още от сиропиталището делят Кук. След време обаче си...