You're My Hero [My Hero Acade...

By Torishii

(TodoDeku) Todoroki Shouto x Midoriya Izuku (BakuDeku) Bakugo Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku(?) [ONESHOT COLLECTION... More

(1) Todoroki Shouto: Drama
(2) Todoroki Shouto: Sadist
(3) Bakugo Katsuki: Chocolate
(4) Todoroki Shouto: Court
(5) Bakugo Katsuki: Possessive
(6) Bakugo Katsuki: Addiction
(7) Bakugo Katsuki: Notebook
(8) Bakugo Katsuki: Jealous
(9) Bakugo Katsuki: Frustration

(10) Bakugo Katsuki: Neighbor

16.6K 325 457
By Torishii

Warning: Contains suicide and ràpe attempt and something else... OOCness. But maybe a thrill? Haha, I tried?

It's been a while since I have updated this one. I was planning to have this a long one with chapters but I decided to do it when I'm done with my two current stories. Who knows when.

I feel like my writing is getting shittier. I can't write my usual way, damn it. Anyway.

And this idea came from a manga called Ana Satsujin. It's ecchi and... yeah. If you want to read it, it'll be cool. It's good, btw. And funny.

♥□■♡■□♥□■♡■□♥□■♡■□♥

[Bakugo Katsuki]

A life of not being able to get accepted to become a hero just because of having anger and cussing issues is one hell of a shitty life.

That's mine. Clearly, mine.

I was rejected to become a hero and my life drastically became fûcked up. I lost my parents' trusts, no one is supporting my needs, failed university, and live alone in an apartment.

Fuck rules. Fuck heroes. Fuck life. Fuck everything!!

No one needed me and I totally turned into a stupid fucked up shut in man. Since no one was supporting me, all the bills I haven't paid for few months - no stupid shitty work accepts me - all disappeared and I lived in an apartment with no electricity, water, and internet.

In a few days, I'm fucking sure that the owner of this apartment will force me to get my ass out of here. I also haven't paid her for a long time and I don't plan to. I don't have any money and even if I want to steal I couldn't bring myself to do so.

My life is so useless and I know that my very existance isn't needed.

So I decided to end my fucking life.

My eyes landed on the belt that was laying on the floor.

I tried tying my neck with my belt and hanged it to the hook on the wall. I did my best to choke myself to death but that didn't go as planned. I was still too strong that I ended up pulling down the hook from the wall along with my belt causing me to face plant the dirty floor.

Gasping for air, I cursed at myself. The room was dark and I couldn't see my sweat that I felt dripped down on the floor.

However, I snapped. I froze when I see light.

Light coming from the hole. That small hole where the hook was once drilled into. The wooden wall had cracks and the hole that mostly caught my attention. I was having this huge urge to get near it. And I did. I peeked onto that tiny hole and almost had my jaw dropped on the floor.

Fucking adorable bîtch! No, shit. Katsuki, can't you fucking see? That person on the other side is a damn dude! And he's just so cute having that expression as he's trying to relieve himself.

Wait.

What the fuck? What in the ACTUAL FUCK?!

I backed immediately, away from the wall, with my face in heat.

I gripped on my chest. My heart was beating loudly in my chest.

What in the motherfûcking bûll crap did I just saw?! That dude definitely was màsturbating! What's worst was that he was doing it on his front view on his bed right at me!

Smacking my head, I reminded myself that I have to keep quiet.

Hah, quiet your ass, Katsuki! Hell, yeah.

Right now, I think my attempt of killing myself was worth it. I have no fucking clue why I'm looking back again on the hole to see him but I didn't have a moment to think about the answer.

I peeked again and saw his body trembling. His messy black hair with green on the tips, his half lidded green eyes, cute freckled cheeks, and those fucking wet lips. Hell, who is he? I didn't know I had a neighbor like him in here - when was the last time I'd gone out, anyway?

I observed him more. His expression showed trouble as he plays with the head of his manhood and stroked himself faster. I knew he was getting near the edge. I could see every bit of him. He threw his head back and screamed while shooting out his seed.

I bit my lower lip, pressing my finger tips on the wall in intense. He's so damn fucking cute! And innocent shît! Hearing his scream made me hard as fuck.

And from that day on, I began watching his daily work. Every move he makes I watch him. I wait for him as he goes out around seven in the morning and return around four in the afternoon.

I watch him eat, change his clothes, study quietly, and sleep peacefully.

Fuck. What a pathetic life you have, Katsuki.

Indeed. Pathetic yet worth it. You've become a pervert peeping weirdo. Maybe this is what I was long good at? Maybe becoming a hero was never my forte.

I've been doing this for several days without his notice now. I silently watch him everyday and it was enough for me to forget that I haven't eaten one shit for days nor took my bathe. Heck, who cares? No one, right?

Until that day.

As I was watching him holding his bag, just came back from his school, he didn't realize that someone was behind him. Holding a rope. He didn't look like he knows him 'cause he looked like a drug addict.

My eyes widens when the man tackled him on his bed. He tried struggling free as the man was tying his arms on the bed post. His face said fear and tears began forming on the corners of his green eyes.

I literally fucking panicked my ass there and took my phone. I looked at it to call for the police, but fuck. I forgot that I haven't charged it for months now since I have no electricity here.

Just fucking great!

I returned my gaze on the hole, cowardly. Now, I'm seeing my only reason to live getting ràped by this bûllshît. Fucking great, Katsu---

I flinched when I heard a scream.

Not that kind of scream of pleasure but... of pain.

My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing right now.

No. I didn't want to believe it.

The innocent I once thought was holding a cutter, stained with blood. He was now on top of his attacker as he pierced the blade inside that man's throat and red blood sprayed on his face and on the wall. The man lashed out and shouted in agony but only to shut up as he was stabbed in his mouth with the cutter.

What caught my attention was... he's smiling.

I felt cold all of the sudden.

He's no innocent. He's a fucking murderer.

Due to shock, I didn't notice that I lost consciousness. I had awoken few hours from the last time I had remembered. It was early in the morning, about five.

When the scenes of the killing replayed back, my whole body went numb. My blood felt cold and my heart seemed it had stopped pumping in my chest.

I quickly stood on my feet and hurriedly head for the sink. I emptied my stomach - even though it's long empty - and only few came out. My stomach growled and I was so deperately hungry.

What a pathetic life you have, Katsuki. Now die in hunger, peeping pervert.

When I cleaned my mouth using the back of my hand, I finally decided to go outside. After weeks - maybe months? - of not leaving the apartment, now I'm outside seeing that it is still dark.

I held on my head when I felt it throb in pain.

"How am I supposed to survive like this..." I muttered to myself as I slump myself on the fence.

"I want to become the No. 1 Hero but what am I now?" My voice was weak and bitter.

"Just because I have my own problems doesn't mean that they fucking need to abandon me!" I yelled to no one and saw the sun rising behind the city's tall building from afar.

"No one remembers me and I'm now forgotten! Fucking damnit!" I cursed and clench the fence in anger.

Then the rays of the sun rise shined right at my eyes. I groaned in complain and accidentally released explosion on the fence.

"Fuck you, sunrise! Stupid ball of fire! Die!" I challenge like an insane man with popping sounds on my palm.

My mind might have lost some of its screws. I knew I looked like an idiot at this state but who could blame me? I'm surprised that I'm still alive, thougn. I was about to cuss more when I heard a click behind me, causing me to froze on my spot.

Hearing the door open, at the same time I slowly turned my head back, my eyes met green ones who was just peeking from the slight crack on his door in curiosity.

That murderer.

My throat became dried up and I couldn't move an inch.

Cold sweat rolled down from my temple. I almost had forgotten that this person was just next door.

"Umm, hi?" he nervously spoke out. "You were kinda noisy out here so... I thought maybe something was up."

Is he out of his mind? Why is he as if acting that he didn't killed someone last night? Is it nothing to him? I knew what I saw and I'm sure of it. I can't be mistaken of what I had witnessed that moment.

I turned to him. "Hah? You talking shi---" my words stopped when my stomach growled loudly.

My cheeks suddenly felt it's burning from embarrassment. Fuck. Of all times it had to make noise! Why now?

I glared at him for no reason and I saw a huge bright smile on his face.

"I made a lot of curry... so, it wouldn't be that much of a problem if I share some with you."

I clicked my tongue and was about to enter back in my apartment. 'Ignore him, Katsuki. You'd rather suffer hunger than to eat something from a dangerous person like him.' But before I even touch the knob of my place, my arm got pulled away and I was inside of this person's apartment without me having my reaction to what he did.

"Come on, don't be shy! It's been awhile since I've had someone in here." he says and left me in by the entrance hall of his apartment.

'Well, because you're a damn killer!' I thought to myself but didn't spoke it out loud. I didn't want to get in trouble. This guy may be an adorable fucking innocent cute little shit but he can kill without any hesitation.

My stomach growled once again as a smell of food being cooked lingered on my nose.

I saw that cute grin again. He scoops a portion of curry in a bowl and a rice on a different bowl happily. He urges me to go further inside and had led me on the small table beside his bed.

The bed where I saw him touching himself.

I averted my eyes from it and sat on the cushion he provided me to sit on as he placed the bowls on the table. I awkwardly bowed at him in gratitude. I awaited for a moment as he gets his own food.

I took that moment to roam my eyes around his room. The wall where I remembered was sprayed with blood was clean and spotless. The bed didn't looked like it had any evident blood stains. Everything looked normal in here.

Now I'm having doubts of what I just saw. I knew I wasn't imagining at that time...

The guy came back and sat in front of me as he place his food on the table. We both said our thanks for the food after.

Reluctantly, I ate a small part - still doubting if this has poison or not - and the moment it touched my tongue I couldn't resist and let out moan. As a sign that it tasted good. Fuck. I could almost cry right now. Eating a real decent food after such a long time! This is the best so far!

Forget about him being a killer. His cooking's the best!

I didn't hesitate and finished quickly my bowl of rice like a damn pig as I grumble in between my munching that this is so good.

"You like it?" The guy in front of me mused and I gave him my bowl to have seconds.

He smiled and took it to put more rice in it. He gave it back to me and I resumed eating again.

"It's actually my second time making curry." I heard him giggling. "The first time I did it, I accidentally left it for hours and it tasted shit. So, I threw it in the end. Glad that it went well now."

"It taste like heaven, fuck!" I told him, pointing my chopsticks at him and pink shades began to appear on his cheeks.

"Oh, please." He huffed and started eating with me.

I froze before taking another bite. I looked up to him and he noticed this so we made eye contact.

"What's your name?" I straightly asked him and his eyes widens and he suddenly coughed.

He hurriedly covered his mouth and scramble back at his mini kitchen. He then came back drinking water from a cup. The moment he finished drinking, a happy laughed sounded from him.

I raised an eye brow. What is his fucking problem? I just asked for his name! Is that wrong?

Preparing myself to curse at him, he spoke first. "I can't believe you're asking it now that you're here, eating with me like a close acquaintance of mine." He states as sat back again.

He formed another smile at me. "You may call me Izuku."

He does like smiling, huh? Like that time, when he was stabbing that drug addict with his cutter. But there's a difference between those two.

Firstly he was smilling sadistically while fucking killing a person and secondly he smiles like this innocently when he's not killing someone.

"Katsuki." I said and finish again my second bowl.

I asked for a third and he gladly gave me another. We both finished eating; I had three rice while he had two. Damn, it's been a while since I felt so full.

"For the first time, my rice cooker became empty." He says as he was looking at the rice cooker just beside him.

I stared at him. His expression said amusement.

"Oi, can I use your bathroom?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Just head straight there and the first door on your left. Our place's just the same but opposite concept. You won't get lost." He instructs and even if I feel like he's mocking me unintentionally I gave him a nod and went there.

From there corner of my eye, I must have been seeing things because I thought he just frowned and his eyes darkened like he's a whole new person. In instincts, I turn my head a little to look at him before I knew it and what I see was a cute, smiling angel welcoming me freely.

I ignored what I thought. I must be imagining things. I shrugged and entered the bathroom then shut the door behind me.

The bathroom had a bathtub on the left side which was closed with a curtain and a sink beside it. I head for the sink and washed my hands clean. I gazed up at the mirror; at least I look I have a life in me now after eating.

I rested my hands on the edges of the sink and brought my head down. I know I should not have trusted that weirdo and just got myself in his place and ate like a hungry retarded pig. Heck, maybe he must have mixed drugs into it to lure and kill me too, and damn I wouldn't even mind.

But who could blame me? I'm starving as fuck for days. I couldn't care less if there were actually drug in it---

My body tensed. I halted on my thoughts when I smelled something... wrong. The scent-no, the stench almost made me want to puke all I've ate just now. I wondered where the smell was coming from.

Then I eyed the curtains. My body trembled involuntarily and I nervously gulped a lump. I was wishing the thought in my mind was a big false but before I even duel with it, I swung open the curtains answer my curiosity.

"H-holy... F-uck." My voice broke and felt my soul had left my body, something formed inside of me. Probably the food I just consumed a while ago.

There in the bathtub lay a lifeless bloody man full of stabs on his throat, head crooked to his side, fresh blood ooze out of his open wounds. The addicted weirdo that attempted to fuck 'Izuku'. And I just wished I am fucking mistaken because I don't fucking want to be sure that I just saw his backbone sprung out a little in between his...

"Oh. " I flinched, all hairs on the skin stood straight.

I turned my head just outside of the bathroom, which I had clearly remembered closing it behind me. There stood the guy who lives in this apartment staring at me intently.

My throat became dry. I sweatdropped. No word wanted to escape my mouth. Even my feet won't move.

I'm fucked, that's all I know here.

"You saw that?" He asked.

What pisses me off that how can he ask that with innocence? His green eyes filled with curiosity while a gentle yet fake smile plastered on his still cute freckled face. Both of his hands were behind him as if a knife he was preparing to pierce my skin.

I was doubting whether I would answer him or beat the crap out of him.

"Katsuki," I shivered.

The way he called me by my name sent chills to my spines.

Serious-fucking-ly, I couldn't move a single limb in my body. I can't twitch my finger and as if my whole being is frozen.

Why can't I move?

Don't tell me it's this guy's quirk...

"Did you or did you 'not' saw that?" He questioned and his tone became dangerously sharp but his expression remained the same.

As pathetic as I could be, I have no idea how will I escape this psycho now I feel Death's door is just right in front of me.

So much for a heavenly meal with a cute (killer) neighbor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 11.7K 31
𝙰 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 , 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛/𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚘...
99.2K 2.1K 25
➶ requests open ➶ ✎ Todobaku/Bakutodo one shot book that I made cus I didn't think there was enough. ➫ Yes there is bakutodo, because Bakugou ...
58.5K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
133K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes