Jay Cee El

By HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... More

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Forty Three // Result Night

1K 20 6
By HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Caitlin's P.O.V

I threw my legs over Liz's lap, laughing loudly at the movie that was on the screen. Today was Thursday and the result show was on tonight. To lesson our nerves, the girls and I decided to watch a movie before going to get lunch. We were watching Liz's favorite movie, While You Were Sleeping. It was a romantic comedy and it was definitely comical. I was laughing like crazy and Liz was even worse. Julie was on her bed, laughing quieter than the two of us because she was on her phone and wasn't paying much attention.

"I swear this is my all time favorite movie. I could probably watch this every day of my life." Liz said, putting her hands on my legs and playing with the frayed shorts. I nodded my head in agreement, this was a really good movie.

We continued to watch the movie until it finished, the unexpected couple getting together in the end. The ending was a happy one and I found myself smiling at the fact at how happy everyone was. I hope that I get my happy ending like she did. I pulled my legs off of Liz as Julie's alarm went off. It was an alarm that told us when we needed to head downstairs to catch the cars that will take us to the arena.

"You girls ready?" Julie spoke up, "I'm actually kind of nervous for this." She said.

"Me too. It's the first result show, I don't know how we did. I really hope we made it to next week. I don't want to go home." Liz said.

"Same, I'm not ready to go home yet. I just want to stay here and perform forever." I said, falling back onto the bed.

"Come on girls, we really do need to go. I'm just as nervous as you two. But we need to go or we'll get left behind." Julie said.

The three of us got dressed quickly, not particularly worried about what we wore. We would be changing into something for the results show, so it didn't make sense for us to get into something special right now. As the girls and I were in the car, riding to the arena, I was texting Brendon. I miss him a ton and being away from him for a while is always hard on me. Having such great friends here helps, but I do miss him.

By the time that we made it to the arena that the X Factor Live Shows was being held at, we were running late. Traffic was a bad problem in L.A and today was no exception. The three of us had to run into the building, which was difficult for me. I always was so slow.

Luckily we made it into our usual dressing room, where Ben was already beginning to go nuts. He already had our dresses laid out and one by one we went in the bathroom to change. While that was happening, Gale started us on our vocal exercises. It didn't make sense to me, why we were doing this. We didn't have to sing tonight. Unless, we went home. Then we would sing our final song. God, please don't let that happen. Please.    

"Liz, come on, hurry up." Ben said.

"...I'm sorry it's just," Liz said, walking out of the bathroom and showing us her outfit. It was an off shoulder black crop top with a pencil skirt at the bottom. It exposed her stomach and the tan that she as beginning to get. "Do you really think that this looks good on me?" She asked.

"What? Of course it does. If I wasn't gay I would be all over you." Ben said.

"You would be what?" Gale asked, turning around and looking at his boyfriend. I suppressed the smile that was making its way onto my face. I could tell that Julie was trying not to laugh.

"What? Nothing I'm just saying that Liz is a beautiful women and any man would be lucky to have her." Ben said.

"Mhm, sure you were. Liz honey, come here. We gotta give you some of this." Gale said. Ben sighed and turned to me.

"Can you please change? I need to do your makeup. Julie, sit down."

<><> 

My hands were locked with Liz's, who was holding onto Julie's hand. The show had already begun and we got through the first wave of being told who has gotten through. So far no one has been sent home, but I'm sure that  that'll change after this commercial break. For the first elimination night, no one gets set home because of public voting. The judges pick two contestants that have to sing another song and then the mentor picks who stays. The stakes are high tonight and everyone is on edge.

The show was halfway over, and the commercial was just about over. We heard our cue to go on stage and we started to move. Simon's group was a large one, we had four groups that all had three or more people in it. Simon was waiting for us by the opening to the stage and he smiled when he saw the group.

We followed everyone else onto the stage, the audience cheering loudly as the remaining contestants walked out. Nerves filled my stomach as everyone took their places and Khloe Kardashian took the center stage.

"And we're back. I've got the remaining contestants up here with me, all nervous I'm assuming. Now, the acts that have gotten through are..." I tuned out, rocking back and forth on my heels. I wanted to know who was going home and who wasn't. I wasn't interested in who had already been told that they got through or not. All that mattered to me was getting through to next week.

I was brought back into reality when I felt my hand being squeezed. I looked over at Liz, who was nervously smiling down at me. I returned the smile and looked back at Khloe. "Now... the next contestant through is Evan Peterson!" She said. I squeezed Liz's hand, knowing that she found him attractive. He was the guy she was paired up with during boot camp.

As Evan walked by he smiled at Liz, who blushed madly. I laughed and squeezed her hand again. I think that she has a crush on him. She's eighteen and he's almost twenty three I think. It's quite a big difference but I think that they could make it work. I ship her more with Evan than Beck, which is something Julie disagrees with. She likes her with Beck, which is stupid. They are obviously just friends.

"Now before we go to break, the next contestant through is... Jay Cee El."

<><> 

We were back on the stage later that night. Most of the girls makeup was smeared, being that we just lost one of our friends and what seemed like family to some. Jason Levey went home and although I didn't know him too well, we were all affected by him being sent home. It almost seemed like the week we spent together was a permanent thing. It almost seemed like nobody was going to go home and we would stay here forever. Having Jason being sent home was like a slap in the face. We all weren't safe, it was only a matter of days.

But now we were seeing the ranks. To boast the popularity of the show, they now put up the rankings of the public vote. It's nerve wrecking, I'll tell you that. But it's a great thing because it will let us know if we have to work harder or not. My hands were once again locked with Liz, who was standing in the middle of Julie and I. We were all nervous for this, but we wanted to know.

As the minutes passed, the slots began to fill up. Acts were devastated when they saw that they were in the lower ranks. So far our name was not called, which filled me with hope. As time passed on, there were only two slots left and two acts on the stage. The girls and I and the boys.

Being such good friends, it was weird to be facing each other with dramatic music playing. I couldn't stop myself from laughing a little bit, and neither could anyone else. Right now, I don't think that it mattered who got first and who got second, it just mattered that we were the top two. It was actually really amazing, being that we were friends and were at the head of the competition. That thought was so surreal.

"And now... the contestant in first place is One Step!" She yelled. I had expected disappointment to run through me, but I was only happy. We were in second place and that's a great place to be in. I was so happy for One Step, I really was.

Liz let go of my hand and started walking towards Beck, giving him a hug. I looked over at Julie, rolling my eyes at the look she was giving me. She laughed and started walking towards the boys, I followed her. Hugs went around before the three of us were ushered off the stage. As soon as we were off we got congratulations from everyone. Evan was the first to hug Liz, and I gave Julie a look.

"Congrats. You girls got second place, that's amazing!" Jade said, throwing her arms around. She was the same Jade that I roomed with during  boot camp.

"Thanks Jade, fifth place is pretty good too. You're in a safe spot with room to improve." I said, trying not to sound offensive.

She waved it off. "I'm happy with it right now. I want to try and get higher, but I'm not at the bottom so that's good. But you're in second! That's got to be amazing." She laughed.

"It is," I looked towards the girls. Liz was talking with Evan, laughing and blushing over something that he said. Julie was talking with one of the girls she had become friends with during the past week, Adrianna. They both looked so happy, it brought a smile to my face. "This entire experience is amazing. Now come on, let's go talk to Justin Bieber."

<><><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter. I hope you all liked it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms

~Amanda xx

—Gif on the side is of Caitlin

—External link is their outfits for the results show

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
45K 796 18
{Book 1} Louis Tomlinson had gotten custody of his 2 sisters, Lottie and Fizzy. He assumed it'd be an easy job. He had also assumed it'd be even easi...
39.9K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
1.4M 25K 33
[COMPLETED] "I've been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can't find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?" I...