The Girl In The Dark Blue Hoo...

By Youngwritergirl2

In the school of Corona High, there is a gang of bullies who call themselves the Nightmares lead by the notor... More

Prolong: Super Human
Chapter 1: Jack's Morning
Chapter 2: Hallway Trouble
Chapter 3: Her Face
Chapter 4: Elsa's Morning
Chapter 5: Getting Fixed Up.
Chapter 6: Making friends and Making Enemies.
Chapter 7: The Protector
Chapter 8: A Little Reunion.
Chapter 9: Fun At The Park.
Chapter 10: Training and Protecting.
Chapter 11: What The Heck Just Happened?!
Chapter 12: An Unexpected Meeting.
I GOT FLIPPING TAGGED!! YAY!!
Chapter 13: Ice skating and a SLUMBER PARTY!!!
Chapter 14: GOOD MORNING!!! well.... kinda.
SORRY!! NOT AN UPDATE!! I GOT TAGGED!!!
oh boy. tagged again.
This isn't a chapter, but please read this. it's for EVERYONE!!!
Chapter 16: Something That Will Make You Fangirl Like Crazy.
Sorry. not an update. But still fun!

Chapter 15: Meeting Elsa and Anna's Family.

3.7K 149 45
By Youngwritergirl2

3rd person Pov.

After Elsa finished chasing Anna and tried to delete the pictures. Key word= TRIED. But Anna had a lock on her phone and Elsa couldn't crack the code. But meanwhile in the kitchen, Punzie and Jack were having a little chat.

Punzie's Pov.

"Punzie, I need advice." Jack said while sitting by the counter. "It's about Elsa, isn't it?" I asked smirking at him.

"Pretty much. Yeah. I can't get her out of my head! Everywhere I turn, I always seem to see something that reminds me of her." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"OOOOOOH!!You got it bad." I teased as I flipped a pancake.

"I got what bad?" He asked.

I smirked. "You got the sickness of love. By the way, I totally ship you two."

Jack rolled his eyes. "How would you know?"

"Hello! That's the same way I felt when Punzie and I first met." Eugene said from behind Jack and made Jack jump and frost his face. I giggled as my sweet boyfriend whiped the snow off his face.

"DON'T DO THAT!! YOU BUTTHEAD!!" Jack shouted at Eugene.

"Dude! I didn't mean to scare you! You're just way too jumpy." Eugene teased.

3rd person Pov.

Punzie and Jack kept talking about he subject of Jack's love for Elsa. But quickly changed the subject when the rest of the guys woke up and ate breakfast. After some teasing conversations, Elsa and Anna had to head home. They got a ride from Merida back to their house. "GUYS!!! WE'RE HOME!!!" Anna shouted as she threw her overnight bag on the couch. "Hello Miss Anna and Miss Elsa. How was your stay at the young lady's house?" Jarvis asked as the other Avengers walked in still in there pajamas and with MAJOR bed head.

"It was AWESOME!! We played truth or dare, watched movies, OOOO!! And Jack and Rapunzel have FREAKING POWERS!!" Anna said really fast before Elsa slapped her hand over her sister's mouth to try to stop Anna from telling them about there friends' powers. But sadly, she was too late.

"Wait, wait, wait. The guy that you've been talking about, the guy with the white hair, has powers too?" Clint asked them. Anna nodded her head with so much energy, you would be surprised that her brain didn't flop out of her ear.

"What about your other companions? Do they have powers as well?" Thor asked them.

"Ok. Punzie, the one with long blonde hair, has healing powers that comes from her hair when she sings. Hiccup has a pet dragon called Toothless and it's a Night Fury. Merida has impossible aim. She shot an apple straight through the center while it was tossed into the air and she was FREAKING BLINDFOLDED!!!" Anna said all at once.

"Your friends seem pretty talented. You should bring them over sometime." Steven said interested in meeting their gifted friends.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, they could freak out and tell everyone that I'M RELATED TO FREAKING CAPTAIN AMERICA!!! I don't want to have to move again because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut." Elsa said throwing up her arms.

"Elsa, they all have to hide their powers and keep each others' powers a secret. So I think that they can keep us a secret." Bruce said.

"That's not the only thing I'm worried about. I'm worried that the psycho that's been after me will find out about them and go after them. I don't want the guys to go through what I went through." Elsa said in a quiet voice.

"Don't worry about them Elsa. When we meet them, we'll make sure that they're protected. We promise." Natasha said calming Elsa's nerves.

Elsa smiled knowing that her family never broke promises. "Thanks guys."

MONDAY MORNING!!

Elsa's Pov

It's been a few days since the sleepover and I'm starting to get the hang of socializing with other people who are my age. But I've also noticed that since the sleepover, Jack's been acting a little weird lately. In class, I catch him constantly staring at me or glancing at me. And when I turn to look at him, he quickly looks away. I'm starting to think that what my sister said about him liking me is true, but I still have a little bit of doubt.

"Elsa. Elsa. ELSA!" Punzie screamed in my ear causing me to fall out of my seat and everyone in class stared at me with concern.

"I'm good! I'm good! I'm up and I'm fine!" I said sitting back in my seat. "Sheesh Rapunzel! Are you trying to make me go deaf?!" I said rubbing my ear. "Sorry. You just seemed out of it. Are you feeling okay? What's on your mind?" Punzie asked.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about the group assignment we got." I said. We're currently in English class right now and we were assigned to do a group project. The good part was we got to choose our group. The downside was the fact that we had to write a report on our family and our heritage. And I don't really feel comfortable about sharing the fact that my parents are dead to a whole classroom of judgmental people. And I don't want anyone's fake sympathy. And also the fact that my uncle is Captain America. Who wouldn't go nuts over that?

"Why don't you like the report? Your family seems awesome from what we've heard." she said. I've only told the guys that my family is special in its own way.

"You don't understand Punzie. There are things that I can't just say about my family in public." I said.

"Why not?" she asked clueless. I groaned in frustration. Then it hit me. My family wants to meet the guys and the guys want to know more about me. I could bring them over to my house! I thought to myself.

"I can't explain here, but after school, round up the gang and meet me in front of the school and I'll explain everything." I said to Punzie. "Okay. No problem." she said.

I secretly took out my phone and sent a quick text to Uncle Steven.

Elsa: Hey Uncle Steven, is it alright if I bring the guys over after school today? We have a project to do and I need to explain to the guys why I think it isn't a good idea to do it.

I waited for a response. My phone vibrated letting me know there was a reply.

Uncle Steven: Sure. I'm fine with that. Then we can have a chance to meet your friends.

I nearly squealed with excitement.

Me: THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I turned off my phone as the ball rang and rushed out the door.

Skip to after school cause I'm lazy.

I got to the front of the school and saw the guys waiting for me under a tree. "Hey Elsa! What's this all about?" Jack asked hanging upside down from a branch. "Well, you guys were wondering why I don't want to do the project right?" I asked. They all nodded. "Well, my family wants to meet you guys and meeting my family will explain a few things for me." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Really? Ok." Hiccup said. "So how are we getting there?" he asked. "Just follow me and we'll be there. Merida knows the way." I answered. We all then got in our vehicles and drove to my place.

When they arrive.

"Ok. Before we go in, just promise me you guys won't freak out." I said as we all stood in front of my front door.

"Why would we freak out?" Hiccup asked. "You'll see why in a minute." I said opening the door and letting them in.

They admired the furniture and the size of the house. "Give me a second to call my family. HEY GUYS! MY FRIENDS THAT YOU WANTED TO MEET ARE HERE! DON'T DO ANYTHING EMBARRASSING PLEASE!" I shouted throughout the house.

I heard footsteps come from the kitchen. I turned around to see the guys dressed in their Avengers uniforms. My friends stand in the middle of the living room with their jaws on the ground. I facepalm at my family. "What the heck are you guys doing?!" I whisper yelled at them.

"What?! We just thought your friends would like to meet us when we're in uniform." Uncle Steven said putting his hands on his hips. I facepalm once again. "I told you not to do anything embarrassing. How is this not embarrassing?!" I said loudly.

"Uh, Elsa? You do realize that the FREAKING AVENGERS ARE IN YOUR FLIPPING LIVING ROOM!! Right?" Hiccup asked flailing his arms around.

I sigh. "Yep. Guys, meet my uncle. Captain America." I said nervously. The guys just stood shocked. I snapped my fingers and the guys snapped out of their daze.

"Uh, h-hi there. I-i'm Hiccup. And I just want to say that I'm a huge fan of you Mr. Stark." Hiccup said going to Uncle Tony and shaking his hand. "I've heard a lot about you. You're the inventor of the group, am I right?" Uncle Tony asked. Hiccup looked like he was about to pass out. "Y-yes sir! That's me!" He said with his voice going high pitch. The guys started laughing. Uncle Tony slapped his hand on Hiccup's back hard with his suited hand making him stumble while laughing. "I like this kid. Come on. We have a few things to talk about." Uncle Tony said leading Hiccup away to his lab that he has here.

"So. You must be Merida. I heard that you're pretty good with a bow." Uncle Clint said smirking at Merida. "Please. 'Pretty good' is a understatement laddie. I bet I could even beat you in archery." Merida said crossing her arms. "Is that a challenge I smell?" Uncle Clint asked raising an eyebrow. "Your on!" Merida said going to get her bow. "Now this I gotta see." Aunt Natasha said following the two archers outside to watch the match. "Count me in too!" Punzie said following them. I grinned and went to the stairs leading to the basement. "HEY BRAINIACS! GET YOUR BUTTS OUTSIDE! MERIDA AND CLINT ARE GOING TO HAVE AN ARCHERY SHOWDOWN!" I shouted down the steps. I heard the sounds of running from the steps. I smiled and went outside.

I stood by Uncle Steven as the two archers got ready. Jack walked over to me and stood by me. "All I have to say, is that your family is awesome." Jack said whispering in my ear. I looked through the corner of my eye to see Uncle Steven giving Jack "The Look". I snickered as I saw Jack shrink back a little. We turned our attention to Merida and Clint as they readied their bows. "On your mark...... Get set........ SHOOT!" Punzie shouted.

Clint readied an arrow and shot at the target, but Merida's was there first. Clint looked shocked. Merida was looking at her nails. "Ya are a wee bit slow, don't ya think?" she teased. "I could do this blindfolded. How 'bout you? Could you do it blindfolded?" Merida challenged. "Your on!" Clint said. Punzie pulled out two pieces of cloth and have them to the two. "Where did she get those?" Uncle Steven asked. "She carries them around in her bag. Don't question it." I said shrugging. Merida and Clint put on the blindfolds as Hiccup records the challenge on a camera Tony let him borrow. The two waited for the signal. "On your mark...... Get set........ SHOOT!" Punzie shouted. The two shot their arrows. On the targets, Clint's arrow was close to the center of the target, but Merida's arrow went straight through the center of the target. Right in the middle of the center.

The boys whooped like wild animals while the girls squealed with excitement. Merida held her bow up in triumph. "Hold it! We still have to see who was the fastest draw." Tony said holding up the camera. Jarvis took the camera and overlooked the video. "I apologize Miss DunBroch..." he said slowly. Merida's smile began to fade. "But you've just cost Mr. Stark 20 bucks. You were the fastest draw. Congratulations." Jarvis finished. We all shouted and whooped like animals as Tony handed Hiccup 20 bucks. "Told ya she was fast." Anna said smirking. Merida went to Clint and patted his back hard. "Don't worry wee lass. You'll learn how to shoot like a big lass someday." she teased. Clint didn't look amused. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to wallow in shame." Clint said slouching. Thor laughed and slapped Clint's back. "Worry not. I'm sure that you'll learn to be as fast as this fine warrior here." he said gesturing to Merida. "If you ever have the time, would you like to meet my friends from Asgard?" Thor asked. "I wouldn't mind it. But wait a while before I meet them. I'm already meetin' the greatest heros on earth, if I start meetin' even more awesome people, my head will explode!" Merida said. We all laughed.

We all talked for hours and enjoyed talking to each other for a while. The guys even stayed for dinner which Pepper and I made. Everyone seems to like it, especially Jack. All in all, today was a really good day. It feels nice to have friends for once. Especially with what I've been through. I just hope that that psycho doesn't find out about them, but then again the dude could be dead by now. I just hope that's the case in this situation. I don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me.

A/N

What's up potatoes sorry for not updating. I've been going through a crazy Summer right now. Right now I am in North Carolina relaxing on the beach. And my little cousin is having a birthday soon and I have been assigned to decorate a little mini cupcakes and to do Power Rangers icing on a giant cookie cake. So yeah. Crazy Summer. WOOO! I'm also working on another book right now I've seen tons of other books like it and I just wanted to give it a try so read it if you want and I'm also running out of ideas guys! Who should be the psycho that's been following Elsa all this time? I can't make it Pitch cuz he's already in high school so who should it be? I can't figure out any villains out fit the profile. Any ideas guys? Some comments on any ideas would be great. By the way holy crap 144 followers!?!? Thank you so much guys for following me. This book now has 24.5 K views and it is blowing my mind right now! Once again, thank you so much for all your guy's support! This book as a whole whopping 13.2 votes and 753 comments!! You guys are so great free pudding filled cupcakes for everyone you readers are my inspiration and also other Jelsa writers too. Without you guys my life would be really boring right now once again thank you for all of your support guys and every time you guys comments about how funny the story is and makes me want to write even more and when I get notifications that my story is in your reading list I get a fuzzy feeling in my chest knowing that you guys really enjoy this story. remember to please like, comment, and share. And don't forget to vote if any of you guys have friends that would be interested, don't be shy to show them the book. Okay keep on reading book worms. Okay. PEACE OUT POTATOES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
21.2K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
159K 234 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm