Chapter 14: GOOD MORNING!!! well.... kinda.

Elsa's Pov

The first thing I hear when I wake up is birds chirping outside. Man, I haven't slept this good in ages. No more nightmares after that dream. The pillow I'm using is amazing too! I'm going to have to ask Merida where she got it.

I snuggle my head deeper into the pillow to try and get some more sleep.

But then I heard snoring and I felt someone squeezing my waist.

My eyes shot open when I realized that I wasn't alone in the bed. I looked at the thing that my head was laying on. It was someone's bare chest. I slowly looked up and saw Jack.

Oh. My. Glob.

Did Jack really stay the whole night with me? I didn't think that he would stay with me. But who am I to complain? I'm snuggling with my crush and he's HOT. Yes, I have a crush on Jack and I think he's kinda hot. Big deal. Besides, why would he like a girl like me? There are tons of other girls that are prettier than me. Sure, they can't kick butt like I can, but they are at least normal. They don't have a power hungry psycho that's been after them since they were five.

Besides, I'm nothing but trouble. Anyone I get close to either runs away after they find out about my secret, they get hurt or killed, or they betray me just to get the power I have. That's another reason why I'm afraid to love, someone who I thought really loved me played my heart like a guitar and crushed me. I'm afraid that Jack would do that to me.

I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head. "What are you thinking about?" I heard a husky voice. I look up to see Jack looking at me with a concerned look. "It's nothing to worry about." I said trying to put on a smile. "Well, it must be big enough to make you cry." he said. I whiped my cheek and felt tears.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked again, his icy blue eyes peering into my soul. I sighed in defeat. "I was thinking about my parents." I half lied as I sat up on the bed. "How old were you?" he asked as he did the same. "Five. Anna was three at the time." I said trying to hold back the tears. I have to be tough. I can't let anyone see that I'm weak.

I felt strong arms wrap around me. I felt Jack rub my back soothingly. "It's ok Elsa. It's ok to cry." he whispered into my ear. I couldn't hold the tears any longer. I bursted into sobs. Jack hugged me tighter. "I still see them. I still see their bodies on the ground every night." I whispered as I clung onto Jack for dear life. "I should have done something. I should have saved them. It's my fault they're dead." I cried.

"Elsa, listen to me." Jack said looking at me with his hands on my shoulders. "You were just a little girl when it happened. You need to stop blaming yourself. Your parents would want you to live life and be happy and not dwell on the past. Listen, you may be the strongest person I know, but I know when someone is dying inside. You need to just let it go and be happy. Ok?" he said lifting my head with his hand on my chin.

I gave a weak smile. "I'll try." I whispered. Jack smiled and pulled me into another hug. "You really like hugging me, don't you?" I teased. He chuckled. "Only because you need it."

Anna's Pov.
Before Elsa and Jack wake up.

"Anna! Anna wake up!" I felt some one shaking me. I peek my eyes open and I see Punzie shaking me with Merida beside her. "Punzie! I wanna sleep!" I grumbled as I snuggled deeper into the pillow I was using. "Um... Anna? Why are you hugging me?" I hear another voice. I shot my head up and rammed it into Kristoff's head.

"Sorry. I thought you were a pillow." I said rubbing my head. "It's fine. You don't have to apologize." he said rubbing his head and blushing.

"Aww. Young love." Merida teased. I glared at her and threw a pillow at her. "So what did you have to wake me up for exactly?" I asked stretching. "You're gonna flip when you see this!" Punzie said nearly squealing. She grabbed my wrist and drug me to Elsa and Jack's room. They cracked the door open for me to see and I nearly squealed.

Elsa is snuggling with Jack!!!

I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone and I ran back to Elsa and Jack's room. I looked through the door and snapped a few pictures.

"This is the best thing ever! Elsa might finally get a decent boyfriend! One that isn't a cheating, no-good, yellabellied scum." I said the last part quietly. But not quiet enough.

"Wait, Elsa has dated before?" Merida asked. "I didn't think she was tha datin' type."

"Well, she was when she was younger, but that was before Dylan." I spat his name out like it was venom. "That no good, scum sucking, butthead broke her heart once and now she can't trust any man with her heart. It's like she froze her heart and nobody can melt it."

"What did he do to her?" Punzie asked with a look of worry.

"He made her think that he loved her, but he really just wanted her power and her virginity." I said as I clenched my fists.

Punzie gasped and Merida patted my shoulder with a sympathetic face. "I always had a bad feeling about him, I just wish that I had listened to my gut and told Elsa." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, it's ok Anna. You just wanted Elsa to be happy." Punzie said hugging me. "Thanks guys." I smiled. I saw that Elsa and Jack were waking up, so we decided to watch. I heard the whole conversation between them. But my favorite part was when Jack was hugging Elsa. I quickly snapped a picture. BUT, the sound was still on. And that's when we ran for our lives.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. We've been going through a lot since mom was in ICU at the hospital, but today she got moved to a regular room. Yay!! Mom's getting better. So that's what's been going on. But the next chapter you guys will absolutely LOVE!! A small spoiler alert: it involves the Avengers and the guys.

See ya guys in the next chapter! PEACE OUT POTATOES!!!!