Chapter 16: Something That Will Make You Fangirl Like Crazy.

This is a few days later.
Elsa's Pov.

I'm really relieved that my friends accept me and my family and my family accept
. my friends. And if you're wondering about that English report, we just "tweaked" the truth a bit. I got an A in that class. Yay! Thanks to the guys, they made some alibies for my family. Like, Uncle Steven is a war veteran and works at physical therapy center for wounded soldiers, Aunt Natasha is an active marine, Uncle Clint is an archery instructor, Uncle Bruce is a therapist, and Uncle Thor works at a Pop Tart factory. If your wondering about Uncle Tony, well, let's just say that he wanted to be himself.

Well, anyways. Schools going good so far, like the usual. I go to class, get good grades, make new friends, and beat the crap out of Pitch and his gang when needed and sass talking Tooth and her 'friends'. And everyone's doing fine. Punzie and Flynn always together, Hiccup and Merida both denying the fact that they like each other. And Jack still being the crazy goofball he is. But lately he's been distant with me. He doesn't talk to me much at school and he always gets a ride with Hiccup home now. Did I do something wrong? What did I do? Is it because he doesn't like me anymore? WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS?!?!?

Jack's Pov. (y'all are gonna love this one. Prepare to fangirl out of yo minds!)

Oh man. My hands are sweating. I'm really nervous about this. I need some advice. Who should I go to? Hiccup? No. He doesn't really know anything about dating that would help me. Flynn? No. He'll just tease the crap out of me. Anna? Maybe. But then again, she might blab about what I want to do. Merida? HECK NO! Punzie? She seemed like the best option here. Oh. Well look at that. There she is now. Really convenient for me. I walk up to Punzie and tap on her shoulder. "Hey Punz? Can I talk to you?" I asked as she turned around. "Sure! What do you want to talk about?" she asked.

"Well, I really want to ask you some advice for asking Elsa out." I said rubbing the back of my neck and blushing. (Guys. Plug your ears. Here come the fangirl squeals and the "OH MY GOSH!!" comments. *everyone plugs ears.*)

Punzie gasped before squealing and jumping up and down in circles. "I KNEW IT!!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! FINALLY!! Do you have any idea how long I've wanted Jelsa to happen?!" she said really fast. "What's Jelsa?" I asked. "It's my little ship name for you two. Don't worry about it. Anyways, what are you planning to do for her?" she asked. "Well, I was planning to make her favorite flower out of ice and ask her if she wanted to go out with me." I said shrugging. Punzie nodded with her hand on her chin. "Mmhm. It's a start. I really like the flower idea, but we need to make the asking thing FANTASTIC! Do you have any other ideas for asking her?" she asked. I thought for a second before an idea popped in my head.

"I've got it! Great talking with you Punz!" I yelled as I ran to my next class, leaving Punzie in the dust. "WAIT! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME YOUR IDEA YET!!" she shouted. I would have explained, but I was too excited to do anything else.

Time skip to last class.

Come on, come on, come on. come ON!! Why can't this class go any faster?! I tapped my foot rapidly like a rabbit as I stared at the clock. 5 more minutes till the bell rings. I was basically on the edge of my seat, waiting for the bell to ring. As soon as it did, I bolted out of the classroom as fast as I could and to my locker where everyone else was. I grabbed my stuff as fast as lightning and ran off out the front door. "Sorry guys, gotta run. Very busy. Gotta go bye." I said rapidly as I ran. I ran behind the school and took my toothpick from my pocket and made it grow into my staff.

I flew as fast as I could to Elsa's house and knocked on the door. Tony Stark opened the door. "Hey Frost boy. What's the rush?" he teased. "Look. I don't have much time before Elsa gets here and I'm planning something very special for her so I need to know which window is hers. And don't get the wrong idea!" I said faster than a squirrel on coffee. He just smirked. It's the 3rd window on the 2nd floor from the back door." he said nodding in that direction. "Thank you so much! And please don't tell anyone I was here!" I said as I got ready to fly off. "Will do." he nodded. "Thanks." I said as I shot up into the air and headed for home.