Chapter 15: Meeting Elsa and Anna's Family.

3rd person Pov.

After Elsa finished chasing Anna and tried to delete the pictures. Key word= TRIED. But Anna had a lock on her phone and Elsa couldn't crack the code. But meanwhile in the kitchen, Punzie and Jack were having a little chat.

Punzie's Pov.

"Punzie, I need advice." Jack said while sitting by the counter. "It's about Elsa, isn't it?" I asked smirking at him.

"Pretty much. Yeah. I can't get her out of my head! Everywhere I turn, I always seem to see something that reminds me of her." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"OOOOOOH!!You got it bad." I teased as I flipped a pancake.

"I got what bad?" He asked.

I smirked. "You got the sickness of love. By the way, I totally ship you two."

Jack rolled his eyes. "How would you know?"

"Hello! That's the same way I felt when Punzie and I first met." Eugene said from behind Jack and made Jack jump and frost his face. I giggled as my sweet boyfriend whiped the snow off his face.

"DON'T DO THAT!! YOU BUTTHEAD!!" Jack shouted at Eugene.

"Dude! I didn't mean to scare you! You're just way too jumpy." Eugene teased.

3rd person Pov.

Punzie and Jack kept talking about he subject of Jack's love for Elsa. But quickly changed the subject when the rest of the guys woke up and ate breakfast. After some teasing conversations, Elsa and Anna had to head home. They got a ride from Merida back to their house. "GUYS!!! WE'RE HOME!!!" Anna shouted as she threw her overnight bag on the couch. "Hello Miss Anna and Miss Elsa. How was your stay at the young lady's house?" Jarvis asked as the other Avengers walked in still in there pajamas and with MAJOR bed head.

"It was AWESOME!! We played truth or dare, watched movies, OOOO!! And Jack and Rapunzel have FREAKING POWERS!!" Anna said really fast before Elsa slapped her hand over her sister's mouth to try to stop Anna from telling them about there friends' powers. But sadly, she was too late.

"Wait, wait, wait. The guy that you've been talking about, the guy with the white hair, has powers too?" Clint asked them. Anna nodded her head with so much energy, you would be surprised that her brain didn't flop out of her ear.

"What about your other companions? Do they have powers as well?" Thor asked them.

"Ok. Punzie, the one with long blonde hair, has healing powers that comes from her hair when she sings. Hiccup has a pet dragon called Toothless and it's a Night Fury. Merida has impossible aim. She shot an apple straight through the center while it was tossed into the air and she was FREAKING BLINDFOLDED!!!" Anna said all at once.

"Your friends seem pretty talented. You should bring them over sometime." Steven said interested in meeting their gifted friends.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, they could freak out and tell everyone that I'M RELATED TO FREAKING CAPTAIN AMERICA!!! I don't want to have to move again because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut." Elsa said throwing up her arms.

"Elsa, they all have to hide their powers and keep each others' powers a secret. So I think that they can keep us a secret." Bruce said.

"That's not the only thing I'm worried about. I'm worried that the psycho that's been after me will find out about them and go after them. I don't want the guys to go through what I went through." Elsa said in a quiet voice.

"Don't worry about them Elsa. When we meet them, we'll make sure that they're protected. We promise." Natasha said calming Elsa's nerves.

Elsa smiled knowing that her family never broke promises. "Thanks guys."