Chapter 9: Fun At The Park.

,This chapter is dedicated to @JELSA746. Thanks for reminding me to update!

Jack's Pov

"Jack! Emma! We're home." I heard Mom call out. "Hi Mommy. Jack has a girlfriend." Emma said running to Mom. "A girlfriend you say?" Dad said popping his head through the doorway. "Well, who is she?" Mom asked raising an eyebrow. "She's not my girlfriend. She's just a new friend of mine." I said smiling at the memory of her beautiful face. "Quit daydreaming about her and tell us about this girl you seem interested in." Dad teased. "Alright, fine. I'll tell you about her." I said.

"First things first, what does she look like?" Mom asked. "She has platinum blonde hair, rosy cheeks, pale skin, and these beautiful blue eyes." I said smiling. "You really like her don't you Jacky?" Emma asked. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "Well, for starters, you're making it snow above your head." she replied pointing above my head where a small flurry was floating. I waved my hand and the flurry disappeared. "And also the fact that I can see it in your eyes." Emma said. I looked at her confused. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You can tell if a girl is in love by her smile, you can tell if a boy is in love by the look in his eyes. And I can see it in your eyes Jack." she said.

"You are way too wise for a 12 year old." I said to her. "I learned from the best." she said walking up to her room. "So, what else is so special about this girl?" Mom asked. "Well, for one thing, she knows how to fight." I said. Mom and Dad both know about what's been going on at school. They've tried everything to fix the problem, but nothing has worked so far. Anyways, I explained everything that happened at school. "But the strange thing is, I have this feeling that she might be just like me. Her eyes seemed to have snowflake designs in them. And her skin doesn't give off a warmth like normal people. She gives off this somewhat comforting chill whenever I'm around her." I explained. My parents nodded in understanding. "Well, why don't you bring her over sometime. I would love to meet her." Mom said smiling. "Ok. Maybe." I said.

"Jack! Can we please go to the park? I'm done with my homework and everything. So can we please go?" Emma begged. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Sure thing kiddo." I said.

Skip to the park.

Emma and I finally got to the park after a long walk. "Come on Jack! I want to go on the Merry-Go-Round!" she said pulled me to the ride. "Hold on! I'm going to go super fast!" I shouted to Emma as she held onto the bars. I held onto a set of bars and started running. I ran faster and faster until I hopped on the ride.

Emma and I were laughing with delight. We kept on spinning and spinning until I got dizzy and fell off of the ride and onto someone. "Dude! Get off of me! If this is your way of picking up chicks, it's a pretty lousy strategy." the person said shoving me off of them.

Wait, I know that voice! "Elsa?" I asked as I looked at the blue eyed beauty. "Jack? Is that you? What are you doing falling on top of me? You could have said hello you dingus." she said giggling as she helped me up. "I didn't mean to. I was spinning on that thing with my sister when I got dizzy and fell off." I said in defense. She looked at the playground ride and her eyes widened with delight as she ran to the ride. "I haven't ridden one of these in years! Not since..." her smile faded and the brims of her eyes started to well up with tears.

Being the kind-hearted guy I am, I hugged her. Her body stiffened but relaxed as I felt her arms wrap around my torso and hug me back. I felt her body shake and sobbing. I rubbed her back as she continued to cry. "Hey, it's ok. I'm here to talk if you want to." I whispered.

"Elsa, sweetie? Are you alright? Is this young man troubling you?" a kind voice said. I turned my head and saw an elderly woman in a wheelchair who looked a lot like Elsa, but an older version of her. "No Grandma. I'm fine. I was just thinking about... You know." Elsa said whipping her tears in her sleeve. The elderly woman wheeled herself to Elsa and hugged her. "I know sweetheart. I miss them too." she said. "Anyway, who is this fine, young man?" she asked inspecting me, which made me nervous. "My name's Jack Frost mam." I said sticking my hand out for her to shake. The woman took it in a firm grip. Maybe a bit too firm. "So you're the boy that Elsa's been talking about. I must say, you are much better looking than she described. Call me Luna." she said. "Oh gosh Grandma. Really?" Elsa said while face palming.

"Now let's see those eyes of yours." The lady... I mean Miss. Luna says as she pulled me closer to her face. She stared deeply into my eyes for a few seconds before smiling and releasing me from her grip. "I think you might be right about this boy Elsa, you might be right." I looked at Elsa with a confused look. She gave me a  "I'll explain it later." look.

"Hey Jack! Why don't you introduce me to your girlfriend here, I need to see if she's good enough for you." Emma shouted as she ran over to where we are. "Who is this adorable little girl?" Miss. Luna asked. "This is my little sister Emma." I said. Emma took the old lady's hand and shook it. "Nice too meet you miss." "It's a pleasure to meet you too dear Emma. You can call me Grandma Luna." Luna said. 

"Ok. It's good meeting you, but I need to take care of some business." Emma said walking to Elsa. Emma started to circle around Elsa. "Ok. First things first, name?" Emma asked.
"Elsa Rogers."

"Age?"

"16 turning 17."

"Hmm. Siblings?" Emma asked rubbing her chin as if she had a beard.

"13 year old sister named Anna."

"I think I know her. She's in one of my classes." Emma said. "Ok anyways, Favorite color?"

"Any shade of blue."

"Ok. Hobbies?"

"Reading, writing, painting, drawing, arm wrestling, teasing my sister, building stuff, mechanics, climbing trees and a whole lot more."

"Hmm. Interesting. Indoors or outdoors?"

"Definitely outdoors."

"High heels or tennis shoes?"

"Tennis shoes."

"Ok. Any boyfriends?"

"Nope. I think that they are a waste of time."

What Elsa said made my heart sink for some reason.

"Ok. Powers?"

"Wait, what?" Elsa asked looking confused and slightly shocked.
I pushed Emma away and pushed her to the playground. "Haha. You're so funny Emms. Why don't you go and play on the monkey bars?" I said nervously. "Fine. But I will get my answer." she said sternly as she walked off.

"Uh... She's got a crazy imagination." I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my neck. Elsa didn't seem convinced, but she let it slide. "So... Want to ride this with me?" I asked pointing to the ride. "Sure. But I'm pushing it." she said running to the ride. "Hey wait up!" I called as I ran after her.

Time skip.
Elsa's Pov

"Elsa! It's time to head home. Your uncle is getting worried about is." Grandma Luna says. I turn to Jack. "I've got to go. My uncle will be doing back flips if I'm not home soon." I joked. Jack chuckled. "So, I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said.

I was about to walk away until Jack grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. I stiffened. I've never been hugged by anyone besides family before. "If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you." he says. I feel a smile form on my face. I returned the hug. I'm not going to lie, whenever I'm in Jack's arms, I just feel..... Safe. Like how it felt when Dad would hug me during a thunderstorm.

"Thanks Jack." I said pulling away from the hug. I helped Grandma onto my motorcycle and we drove off.

Back at the house.

"Hey Elsa! How was the park?" Uncle Steven asked. "It was ok. I got crushed by Jack when he fell off the Merry-Go-Round." I said. "Isn't Jack the one you've been talking about?" Aunt Natasha asked. "Indeed it is. I've had the pleasure of meeting him myself. And I also got a good look at his eyes too." Grandma said.

"No kidding. You pretty much shoved your face into his face. He was looking at me like 'what is going on?'! I felt so sorry for him. And then his little sister came and did a full on inspection on me to see if I was "good enough" to date him." I said plopping down onto the couch next to Tony.

"Anyways, Elsa was right. He does have some sort of power in him. Not only from his eyes, but when shaking his hand, I felt the Ice in him." Grandma Luna said. Grandma has her own little power. She can sense if someone has a secret power within them. She can also sense how powerful they are. That's how Mom and Dad found out about my powers.

"Well, I'm going to train. I'll see you guys in an hour or two." I said heading to my room and closed the door.