Chapter 2: Hallway Trouble

Jack's Pov
I rushed to my locker in the hopes to get to class before Pitch shows up. But that didn't happen. Instead of Pitch, it was Hans Westergard and some other goons from Pitch's gang.

"Going somewhere Frost?" he asked smugly. I tried to walk away but I got shoved back into the lockers. "Answer me when I'm talking to you Frost!" he shouted in my face. People stopped what they were doing to watch the scene go down.

Hans punched me in the face as hard as he could, causing me to fall down. "You're pathetic Frost!" he said as he kicked me on the gut. The kick knocked the air out of me. I tried to get back up but Hans punched me again in the head. Him and his buddies just kept kicking and punching me. My eyesight was becoming blurry and I tasted blood in my mouth. "Last one for the road Frost." I heard him say. He raised his fist for one final blow.

I waited for the impact of the punch to come. It didn't. I heard gasps from multiple people. I looked up at Hans and saw that in front of him, holding his fist in her hand was the girl in the hoodie I saw this morning. Everyone was as shocked as I was. Even Hans. The girl looked up at him and Hans got this look of pure shock and fear. That's when the girl punched HIM in the face. Hans skidded across the hall and into the lockers across the hall.

One of the goons Hans was with, Draco, advanced towards her. I tried to warn her but all that came out was a groan. Draco took a swing at her but she quickly ducked and kicked him in the stomach with ninja speed. As Draco bent down in pain, she slid inbetween his legs and stood up behind him and kicked him to the ground.

The other two goons known as the Stabbington Brothers flanked her left and right. They both ran at her at the same time. As they were about to crush her, she jumped five feet into the air and the brothers rammed into each other. The girl landed gracefully in a ninja pose on the ground in front of me. She turned her head to look at me. I couldn't see her face because of the hood, but smiled at her with gratitude until I saw one of the brothers stand up and run straight at her. I grunted and pointed at him. She kept her eyes on me and elbowed him in the nose, breaking it.

She saw the janitor walking by and grabbed the broom from his cart and unscrewed the brush off of it making it a pole. She twirled the pole around like a baton with one hand and held it close to her arm. Not only had the brothers gotten back up, but so did Draco. This didn't seem to phase her. She just motioned her hand in a Come-and-get-me sort of way.

All three of them advanced towards the girl with anger in their eyes. All in a swift movement, she smacked their legs out from under them. "Is that the best you can do? My grandma fights better than you three combined." she yelled at them. Her voice sounded like a beautiful guardian angel. Wait, what? I think I got punched in the head one too many times.

Anyways, the three of them got up and faced her. But instead of anger in their eyes, I saw fear. They hesitate before one by one going after her. After a few more awesome ninja moves, the boys decided to give up and surrender. By that time, Hans had woken up to see his goons get beaten by a girl. "What is the matter with you?! Can't you beat a single stupid girl?!" Hans shouted at them. The girl grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him into the lockers.

"If I ever see you hurting anyone else or even insulting them, I will not hesitate to put you and your idiot friends in a coma. Do you understand?" she said in a low, threatening voice. Hans didn't answer. He just whimpered. The girl slammed him into the lockers again. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" she shouted in his face. "Y-yes." Hans stuttered. "Good" The girl said as she threw him to his buddies. "Now get your sorry faces out of my sight." the boys ran as fast as their legs could.

She returned the pole to the janitor who seemed to enjoy the show. The girl then walked towards me and knelt down to my level. "Can you stand?" she asked. I tried to stand but the pain in my stomach sent me back to the ground. "I've got it." she said as she lifted me onto her shoulders army style and stood. "Which way is the nurse's office?" she asked. Everyone pointed in the direction of the nurse's office and parted away from her path. As she walked away, people started clapping and cheering. "Sorry if I'm heavy." I said quietly. "You're fine. I've carried heavier people than you." she replied. Although I couldn't see her face, I had a feeling that she was smiling.

A/N
What up people? Here is the 2nd chapter. Hope it was action packed. PEACE OUT POTATOES!!!