Chapter 4: Elsa's Morning

Let's start this chapter at Elsa's Pov from the time she woke up shall we?(p.s. don't play music until I tell you to.)

"ELSA!! GET UP!! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" my sister Anna shouted while jumping on my bed. "And how is this a good thing?" I mumbled while burying my head in my pillows. "If you don't get up, I'll get the horn!" she said. As soon as she said 'horn' I jolted out of bed. "I'm up! I'm up!" I said. "Good. I'll see you downstairs making breakfast for you and Uncle Steven." (A/N their uncle is Captain America. Haha.) "okay dokey. Just don't get the horn for the love of Lucy." I said as she left.

If you don't know what the horn is, it's the air horn that Uncle Steven used to wake us up of we slept in too late on the weekends. That's why we're early risers.

Where are my manners? My name is Elsa Arens. My sister's name is Anna. I'm 16 turning 17 soon. My sister is 13 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes while Anna has fiery orange hair with a white streak in her hair. The white streak is my fault. I also have ice powers and crazy super human senses and strength. I accidentally hit Anna with my powers when we were little. She remembers it but isn't scared of my powers.

I dug in my drawers and pulled out a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt with "WARRIOR" written on it. After getting dressed, I went to my closet and found Mom's dark blue hoodie she gave me before we went with Uncle Steven. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and put it in a fishtail braid. I grabbed my bag and headed to the kitchen. "Hey there Little Blizzard." Uncle Steven said putting me in a headlock and giving me a noggie. "Stop it before I freeze your face off." I said slipping from his grip. "I have a surprise for you. Its an early birthday present for you." he says leading me to the garage. In the garage is a blue motorcycle with snowflake designs on it. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I screamed while jumping up and down. "I see that Elsa likes her new bike." Grandma Luna says as she wheels herself down the hallway in her wheelchair. Grandma looked like an old version of me but with gray hair. She used to be a spy back in her day. Anna and I love to listen to her old stories. Everyone in my dad's side of the family has been either in law enforcement, the Army, or worked at top agencies. The family reunions are really something to see.

"Yes. I absolutely love it!" I said happily. "You youngsters get all the good stuff. I wish that I could have had one of those back in my day." she says staring at the bike. "I'll give you a ride on it later grandma." I said hugging her. "Thank you sweetheart." she says as she wheels herself away. "After breakfast, you can ride it to school." He says handing me the keys. After I ate breakfast, I gave Grandma Luna, Anna and Uncle Steven a hug and got on my new bike and rode off to school.

❄❄ At the school ❄❄

I drive into the parking lot of the new school I will be going to. Oh boy. I lock up my bike and put my hoodie up so no one will see my face. Uncle Steven always told me to be careful in new towns because the guy who killed my parents might still be looking for me.

I head into the office and grab my schedule and locker number and combo and head off to find my locker. As I got closer to where my locker was, I saw a huge crowd in the middle of the hallway.

I push my way through the crowd to see what all the commotion was about. I came to the front of the crowd and see four people kicking a white haired boy. "Why isn't anyone helping him?!" I asked a kid by me. "We can't. If we do, we'll end up like him." he says shrugging his shoulders. "Well if you people aren't going to do anything about it, then I will." I said stepping towards the beating. The guy grabbed my wrist. "Are you CRAZY!? Stopping them is like having a death wish!" he said. I jerked my hand away from him. "Maybe I am." I said and walked towards the beating.(PLAY THE MUSIC NOW!)

The ugly redhead with the sideburns raised his fist to punch the white haired dude and I ran in between the two as his fist came hurling toward the boy on the ground and grabbed his fist and stopped him. The whole crowd gasped at my action. I looked the guy straight in the eyes with anger burning within me. I have a little smirk and the guys eyes widened with fear. I punched the guy in the face to see how he liked it. His unconscious body slid across the hallway and slammed into the lockers.

Through the corner of my eye, I saw the big guy with dreadlocks swinging a punch at me and and I ducked down and kicked him in the stomach. I slipped inbetween his legs, stood up behind him, and kicked him to the ground.

The two other guys who looked like brothers flanked my left and right and ran at me at the same time. I used my super jumping skills and jumped up into the air and landed by the white haired boy as the two lumbering idiots rammed into each other.

I turned around to see how badly he was beaten and I'm shocked. How could someone do this to another and have absolutely no remorse for him? The boy smiled at me in gratitude. I smiled back though he couldn't see it. The boy's smile faded and he pointed to behind me and grunted. Through the corner of my eye, I saw one of the Idiot Twins running at me full speed. I decided to let him do the work and I raised my elbow and the dude rammed his nose into my elbow. The snap I heard assured that his nose was broken.

I saw an old man pushing a janitor's cart with a broom that I could use to beat the crap out of these guys. I ran to the cart and unscrewed the brush off of the broom. "I'll return it when I'm done." I said to the old man. "Oh, by all means, just don't bend it." he says grinning.

I twirled the pole around like a baton and held it close to my arm. All three of them got up and faced me. This is going to be fun. I waved my hand in a Come-and-get-me way. The boy's all ran at me at the same time. I used the pole to smack their legs out from under them. "Is that the best you can do? My grandma fights better than you three combined." I said. And it's true! Just because she's in a wheelchair, doesn't mean that she can't swing a few punches and knock someone out.

The boys got back up and this time, they came at me one by one. I kicked their butts back into last week. After a while, they decided to surrender. And by that time, Sideburns finally got up. "What's the matter with you!? Can't you beat a single stupid girl!?" he shouted at the boys.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him into the lockers. "If I ever see you hurting anyone else or even insulting them, I will not hesitate to put you and your idiot friends in a coma. Do you understand me?" I said in a low, threatening voice. Sideburns didn't answer. I slammed him into the lockers again. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" I screamed in his ugly face. "Y-yes." he stuttered. "Good." I said as I threw him to his buddies. "Now, get your sorry faces out of my sight." I shouted at them. The boys ran like their butts where on fire. "Here's your broomstick back. Sorry if I bent it a little." I said returning the pole to the janitor. "That's quite alright my dear. About time someone like you beat the arrogance out of them. I actually enjoyed the show." he says smiling.

I walk over to the boy on the ground and knelt down to his level. "Can you stand?" I asked. The boy tried but he couldn't. "I got it." I said as I lifted him onto my shoulders army style and stood up. "Which way is it the nurse's office?" I yelled. Everyone in the crowd pointed in the direction of the nurse's office and parted away from my path. As I walked away, people started clapping and cheering for me.

"Sorry if I'm heavy." the boy apologized. "It's ok. I've carried heavier people than you." I said. And that's true as well. Back when I was seven, Uncle Steven trained me at the Army base and so I can lift a semi truck if I wanted to. So this guy is actually very light to me.

We arrived at the nurse's office and I opened the door and laid him down on the bed. I sat in the chair next to the bed and buried my head in my hands. After a moment of silence, the guy spoke up. "Thanks for helping me." he says weakly. "Your welcome I just can't stand to see people like that treating other people like punching bags. How often does this happen?" I asked. "Alot It's considered normal here. And don't bother going to the teachers. They won't do anything about it." he said as he coughs out blood. I help him sit up. "I'm Jack by the way." he says smiling at me. I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust him with my identity. I took a deep breath before slowly taking off my hood. "My name's Elsa."

A/N

Boy. That was a loooooooong chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Please like, comment, vote and share. PEACE OUT POTATOES!!