I GOT FLIPPING TAGGED!! YAY!!

Hey Potatoes! I got tagged again! But this time I got tagged by Awesomeninja1234 so thank you! I love being tagged.

Let's get started.

1.) pelsa or helsa?

I don't know if pelsa is an actual ship or if it's a typing error or whatever. But I will be sticking with JELSA!! Sorry Helsa fans. The ship just doesn't make sense to me.

2.) Adventure Time or Regular Show?

ADVENTURE TIME!!! Regular Show is a little too weird for me. I also have to admit, I read those Finn the Human X Reader fanfics a lot along with Jelsa fanfics.

3.) Anna or Elsa?

I like both of them for a lot of reasons. I like Anna because of how energetic and joyful she is and it relates to my crazy fun side. I like Elsa because of her calm yet loving nature. And she is also a great big sister. Locking herself up to keep Anna safe. I would do the same for my little brother. But then again, I would sneak my little brother into my room at night so we could play together and build snowmen if I had ice powers.

4.) Frozen or The Snow Queen?

I haven't seen The Snow Queen yet. I really want to see it. So I will go with Frozen for now.

5.) Jelly bean: Dog food or Barf?

I'm going with dog food even though I haven't eaten those jelly beans. I had barf one time because my friend pranked me with them and EEEEEWWWW!! It was NASTY!! So I'm going with Dog food.

6.) ANDREINETTE or LADYNOR?

I have no idea what these are so I'm not going to chose.

7.) curvy or skinny Barbie doll?

I like the skinny Barbie dolls because I was raised playing with them. I used to use other Barbie clothes to dress up my dolls. I still do. I know. I'm a sad sad human being. 14 years old and I still play with dolls.

8.) Olaf or Marshmallow?

I would love to have Marshmallow for my snowman. Then when kids pick on me at school, I can bring Marshmallow the next day and be sitting on his shoulder while he goes up to the bullies and I'll be all like, "Mind saying that to my face one more time?"

9.) waffles or pancakes

This is all I have to say about the whole pancakes vs waffles dilemma.

1

0.) Fire or Ice?

I kinda like the idea of both. But I'll go with ice. Less chance of setting the school on fire when I get mad.

11.) hiccelsa or hiccanna?

Personally, neither. Elsa is made for Jack Frost and Anna is made for Kristoff. Plain as that.

12.) Snow Queen or Evil Queen?

Ice Queen!! In the trailer she looked so beautiful yet powerful. Also in another trailer I saw a little bit of her back story and she doesn't seem evil to me.

13.) Jackunzel or Elene?

I'M STICKIN WITH JELSA BABY!!! Jelsa is my otp.

14.) do you like to sing?

But of course! I love singing! It is so much fun. And it helps calm my nerves sometimes.

Well those are my answers. Now here are my questions.

1.) Fruity Pebbles or Coco Pebbles?

2.) Green Day or AC DC?

3.) Would you rather have a little brother or sister?

4.) What would you do if you came face to face with Pitch Black from Rise of the Guardians?

5.) if you became a guardian, what would be your center?

6.) where would you visit first? Elsa's ice palace or North's workshop?

7.) if you could hang out with one person for one week, who would you hang out with? Merida or Rapunzel?

8.) where would you rather be? The land of Ooo or The Amazing World of Gumball?

9.) what is your favorite food?

That's all I got. My brain is being stupid.

And now the tags. Mushu, drum roll please.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I tagged...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The_Dazzlings
lukeythehemmings
Superkoolkat
kateyyyp
ily_elsa
ElizabethO1234
and
Jack_Frost300

I hope you guys enjoyed this and please don't be shy about tagging me again with your awesome tags. PEACE OUT POTATOES!!!