My savior // Calum hood fanfic

By malumismyshet

For years Maddy has been abused and controlled by her terrible boyfriend, Mark. Until one day Maddy's world i... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Scared
Chapter 2: Safe
Chapter 3: Happy
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: A band?
Chapter 6: Her
Chapter 7: Pancakes
Chapter 8: Special
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: Practice
Chapter 11: Secret
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter 13: Abby's here
Chapter 14: Move
Chapter 15: New Bass
Chapter 17: truth or dare
Chapter 18: Boys & shorts
Chapter 19: Another Chance?
Chapter 20: Misunderstood
Chapter 21: Somethings wrong
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: What a week
Chapter 24: Falling
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26: Skype
Chapter 27: Not again
Chapter 28: Pizza
Chapter 29: Todays the day
Chapter 30: Adventures
Chapter 31: Dream
Chapter 32: Phone call
Chapter 33: The beginning of something new
Chapter 34: Love
Chapter 35: Alligator
Chapter 36: Missing you
Chapter 37: Girl's night
Chapter 38: Headache
Chapter 39: Worthless
Chapter 40: Strike
Chapter 41: Fuxk him
Chapter 42: Unexpected text
Chapter 43: What'd i do?
Chapter 44: I don't know what to believe
Chapter 45: I miss you
Chapter 46: A moment I'll never forget
Chapter 47: Smile
Epilogue
Thank you<3

Chapter 16: First Gig

3.6K 89 11
By malumismyshet

Calum's pov

The gig was tonight and I couldn't be anymore nervous than I was right now.
The boys and I have been practicing our asses off for the past couple of weeks.
I knew we were ready, but I still couldn't help but feel the nerves take over me.

"Calum it's going to be ok. I'll be right there cheering you on from the crowd" Maddy reassured me, her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Maddy" I said placing my hand on hers.

I heard the kitchen door open and Michaels voice say "sorry I hope I'm not interrupting anything"

Maddy laughed

"Nope you're good" she told him.

"You ready dude? We gotta go set up our stuff the shows in 2 hours" Michael stated.

I looked at Maddy and she nodded

"You got this Calum"

I got up and made my way upstairs to grab my bass.

Michael headed outside and I said goodbye to Maddy.

"See you in an hour" I said as I hugged her goodbye.

"See ya cal, good-luck" she kissed my cheek.

I felt my cheeks getting warm so I thanked her and left quickly.

I got into Michael's car and he smirked at me as backed out of the driveway.

"Whattt?" I questioned.

"What happened in there? You're smiling like an idiot" Michael just kept smirking at me.

"She kissed me on the cheek that's all" I shrugged trying not to smile.

"Uhmmm"

            ~~~~~~

Maddy's pov

The cafe was starting to fill up and I   knew Calum was probably shetting himself.

"Hey Maddy!" I heard a familiar voice call my name as I turned around to see Abby.

"Hey girly" I smiled widely.

"You excited for the show?" She questioned.

"Yeeess!! It's going to be amazing!" I told her.

I sat down on a counter stool so I could talk to Abby as she worked.

Soon after I heard a voice speaking into a microphone

"Testing testing 1 2 3"

I turned around and laughed as I seen Michael trying to check the microphone.

"Helllooo people" he said as he smiled widely at the small crowd surrounding them.

"So I just want to introduce the band. I'm Michael, that's Luke, that's Ashton, and that's Calum." They each smiled and gave a small wave.

"We're 5 seconds of summer" Michael added.

"The first song we are going to be playing for you all is voodoo doll" Luke stated and he nodded to the others as they all began to play.

"I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this wayyy. I don't understand what's happening I keep saying things I never say" Luke sung perfectly.

"I can't feel you watching and when you're nowhere to be seen. I can feel your touch even when you're far away from meee" Michael sung his voice sounding raspy and it was amazing.

They all began to sing the chorus, but I looked at Calum.

"Tell me where you're hiding you're a voodoo doll and I can't control myself. (Ohhhhh) I don't wanna stay I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell. And it hurts in my head in my heart in my chest. And I'm having trouble catching my breathe"

"Won't you please stop loving me to deathhh" Calum sung his heart out.

The song went on and next thing I knew the boys were about to play their last song of the night.

"This next one is a new one.. It's called heartbreak girl. Hope you like it" Calum stated.

The boys began to play it

"You call me up. It's like a broken record saying that your heart hurts.. And that you'll never get over him getting over you. And you end up crying. And I end up lying. Cuz I'm just a sucker for anything that you do." Calum sung beautifully.

"And when the phone call finally ends you say thanks for being a friend and we're going in circles again and AGAINNN. I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth that I can take away your hurt heartbreak girrrrrrlll hold you tight straight through the daylight I'm right here when you gonna realize that I'm your cure heartbreak girl"

I listened to how much emotion the boys put into this song. It was beautiful.

           ~~~~

When the show ended the boys came over to me and Abby smiling brightly.
I hugged each of them and told them how proud I was.
Calum making his way over to me last with the biggest smile on his face.
He pulled me into the tightest hug ever and he held me like that for a minute.
I honestly didn't want this moment to end.
"You did amazing" I said as he pulled away.

"Thank you" he smiled.

The boys forced Abby to come out from behind the counter so they could hug her as well.
She couldn't refuse.

We all grabbed something to eat and I noticed Michael staring at something.

"Hey Mikey" I said nudging his side.

"Hmm" he said looking at me quickly.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked him

"Nothing" he shrugged and ate his
food.

"Uhmm I seen you looking at her"
He looked at me and sighed

"Fine i was looking at that girl but how could I not?" He stated

"Talk to her dude" he shook his head.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Cuz"

I rolled my eyes at his response.
"One sec, yo Abby!" I yelled.

"What's up mads?" She asked standing in front of Michael and I.

"Who's that girl?" I questioned.

"Her names Erin. She's pretty nice but I haven't really talk to her. Since she just started working here" Abby told us.

"Tell her this cutie over here wants her number" I smirked.

"Noo don't" Michael begged.

"Mikey, you think she's cute right?"

"Ya she's gorgeous, but I don't wanna be a creep like that" he sighed.

"She'll be flattered believe me" I reassured him.

"Fine but if she thinks I'm weird I'm blaming you"

Abby walked over to Erin as we watched from afar.

I seen Erin's face light up as Abby pointed at Michael.

He waved and smiled nervously.

Erin and Abby talked for a minute before she came back.

"Sooo" Michael said nervously.

"She thinks you're cute" she stated handing him a small piece of paper.

It read:

"Erin:)

Text me @ (number I'm too lazy to come up with)

Michael smiled as he added her number to his phone.

"Thank you guys" he said as he sent her a text.

Hope y'all like this chapter:)
Ayeee Mikey might get a gf;)
Are Maddy and Calum gonna date already??

Much love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 70.7K 56
caution: just letting you know, I wrote this years ago, so some things may not add up. I won't change them because most of you understand what I'm t...
427 3 21
Chelsea was just your ordinary girl. A good student, gets good grades, a sweet loving girl. There is only one problem behind her sweet loving smile...
13.1K 221 60
"I love you and you love me, but not in the same way."
5M 128K 57
Camber has been bullied by Calum Hood for too long, when something unexpected happens, Camber wants to get away, after years and years of bing bullie...