To Be With You | hoshi

By StrawberriMelon

One day, mom fell in love with a new man. Now she's getting married again. But she's not the... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii (last chapter)
One Fine Day
One Fine Day pt.2
The Start of Seungwoo
A Drunken Night
Alternative Ending
special chapter
not a chapter lol but i got tagged chapter

ix

10.6K 466 359
By StrawberriMelon

Today, I'm laying in bed, feeling like I'm gonna die.

~~~

Earlier today...

"I'll be going now!", I shouted to make mom know. She took a day off to take care of Soonyoung since I have to go to school. Good for me, I didn't get infected by the Hoshi virus. 

As I was about to step out of the house, I had the urge to clutch my tummy. It hurt so much I rushed to the bathroom. 

After I was done there, I headed to my room to get necessary stuff then went back to the bathroom. I went out and mom saw me out of my school uniform.

"It's that time, mom.", I told her. She understood right away. This always happens whenever it's time. And it sucks. I'm hurting to an extent I don't think I can go to school. Physically and emotionally. I wish the whole world would understand the pain I'm bearing. I feel like suffocatingggg. I'm exaggerating but who cares. Why does the body of a woman have to go through this? I'm asking you, God. 

I went to my room and laid in bed. I tried to rest comfortably but it's hurting so much. I had to go to the bathroom a lot. I drank the medicine but it doesn't entirely help. 

After thinking my body's insides have calmed down, I decided to watch TV in the living room. I saw Soonyoung there sitting so comfortably. I plopped down near him. I grabbed the remote on the coffee table and changed the channel.

"You okay already?", I asked. He nodded in response.

"Oi,", he said. "I was watching. Give it back."

"No.", I replied, hiding the remote to my side.

Then he tackled me for the remote. There were a lot of shouting and stealing. But then that feeling came back. I gave up the remote to him and went for the bathroom.

"Miyoung! Your butt's bleeding!", Soonyoung said, looking shocked.

"shit...", I muttered.

"Are you okay? Was I too rough on you?", he asked, concerned. "Could it be... are you on your---"

"YES I AM!", I cut him off. Wow, talk about embarrassing... "If you excuse me." I rushed to the bathroom and changed. 

I had to pass by the living room to get to my room. I'm still embarrassed to see Soonyoung so I tried to walk past.

"Hey, you know you bled on the couch, right?", he said.

My eyes widened. I looked over and saw there was a stain on the couch. I quickly went to clean it. But as I was cleaning it, someone was watching me.

"I can't believe that came from inside you.", Soonyoung said. I looked at him, thinking 'did you really just say that?'  It's already bad enough he saw my bloody butt but leaving a stain on the couch makes me feel worse. 

"Do you mind?", I asked him.

"Oh, yeah... I'm gonna, uh, go to my room.", he said, walking away. I continued cleaning but his head peeked back from the stairs. "Make sure I'd see nothing when I come back.", he said, making me annoyed.

"LIKE I DON'T KNOW THAT!", I shouted. 

I finished cleaning making sure there wasn't any stain left. But I took the cover and put it in the laundry instead. I went to my room and jumped on my bed. Damn, hormones... 

"I'm not going anywhere."

A/N: lame update sorryyy. i know this is too exaggerated but it is fiction (๑・▱・๑) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 835 32
Seventeen Hoshi fanfiction ⚠️MATURE(smut)⚠️ "I think i'm falling for you Hyejin"Hoshi - -most impressive ranks #1 in #kwonsoonyoung 1/28/24🥇 -most i...
10.6K 250 23
"I'm begging you.Even if it isn't me,give love a second chance." Highest ranking -1st in #kwonsoonyoung 1st in #kwonhoshi 23rd in #seventeenimagines...
264K 6.2K 41
the world needs more soonhoon content so presenting to y'all, a book full of soonhoon oneshots! genres: fluff, angst, smut, domesticity, ++
18.6K 1.1K 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...