Annakia Skywalker

By snfostero2

Luke Skywalker oldest daughter Anakia Skywalker is sixteen years old and the best of her class . She meets so... More

Journey Ahead
Homeward Bound
Obi Wan Kenobi
not a chapter
Twin names
Back to the past
Getting adjusted to life
A Skywalker
Funeral
Celebration time
Lazy Day
Kiss and Tell
Just a dream
Yoda's advice
Obi-Wan's love
Our small heaven
My protecter
Annakina
Love me
Morning
Choose the path
Not a chapter
My sweet goodbye
Mission Sanity
The wise of a grandmother
Feelings
Authors note
Missing him
Pain and more pain
My love
Healing
Hard training
The truth hurts
Authors note
Father's advice
Hello Truth
Sweet child
Obi Wan's love
Darkness
There is evil in everyone
Master Yoda
Anakin and Luke
Authors note
A future to see
Anchor and Jacen
A Father's love
Urgent news
Memories last
My last days
Ready or not
Goodbye Anna
Obi Wan ' s grief
Epilogue
Authors note

Birthday Girl

1.6K 48 0
By snfostero2

" Happy seventeenth birthday !" I could hear his voice called as a smile crossed my face . As Anakin , my twin , smiled as tears came to my eyes .

The one person that I was so happy to see since I had been gone .

Wrapping my arms quickly to the boy who I absolutly loved and thought of my twin.

" Anni, I have missed you !" I exclaimed as tears slid down my cheeks.

" Why silly , you must saw me yesterday ." He joked as he looked at me as if I had lost my mind .

I blushed from embarrassment as my family were all around us .

" Maybe I need more sleep !" I muttered as Anakin shook his head at me in laughter .

" No twin , today is our birthday so let's celebrate ." Anakin proclaimed as we walked to my family .

Everyone seemed like nothing had happened even Jacen was there .

The good Jacen got up from the brown with red fabric chair that he was sitting in . Walked to us to give us a birthday hug each .

" So how does seventeen feel like ?" He asked me as his smile grew big.

" Weird , I am glad it is with you guys instead at the academy ." I replied as I knew this scene wasn't a memory or even someone talking to me .

" Yes , now that you have been a Jedi for a year . I think it's time you join me and Anakin on our next mission .

Excitment and confusion filled in me as I faked my smile .

Was this a dream of the future if I successively completed my mission.

But where was my daughter at; if I survived this mission .

Sensing if she was nearby but she was no where to be found .

" So , where does our mission lie ?" I asked as his smile turned to a frown.

" Do not worry about it today ,Anna. You and Anakin's birth is truly something to celebrate ." He answered as I gave him a playful shove .

" Now why do you say that for, Cousin . Surely , all of us Skywalkers birth is a celebration in itself ."

He laughed as he heard my words , " Yes I know that ,Anna . But with your brown eyes of grandma's compared to us other blue eyed babies . Only mother has the same brown eyes of grandma Padme Skywalker. "

Brown eyes , I knew I had my father's blue eyes except when I went back in time . That was when my eyes turned the color of brown .

Exhaling , I knew this dream was a pointless one . For once I was glad that I didn't end up going crazy .

" No wonder that I had such a hard time leaving Aunt Leia's side . I could be her daughter with my eyes and all . " I said as I ran my fingers through my long braid which came down to my left side .

" Well you was four when Uncle Luke came to get you ." Jacen said as we walked to the main room.

Aunt Leia stood up and walked over to me , " Seventeen baby girl , you have grown into such a beautiful young lady !" She said as she wrapped her arms around me .

I laid my head on her shoulders as I wished she was with me in the past . Aunt Leia was the one person who understood me completely .

" I love you so much ,Aunt Leia ." I said as I clung to my aunt tightly.

" Anna, it's time to wake up !" A voice called as tears slid down my face .

I didn't want to leave my family because I knew it would be years before I would see them again.

" Come on sleepy head !" A smaller voice called knowing it was my two boys waking me up .

Opening my eyes slowly to see two huge smirking faces close to me .

" Anna, I know it is your birthday . But sleeping till late afternoon is a bit much ,isn't it !" Obi Wan said as he threw the covers off of me .

As the pain didn't register much as I pushed myself to sit up .I hoped that I could walk with ease in the next few weeks .

" So it's not like I could go on my speeder to a faraway planet ." I exclaimed as I could feel myself blushing .

" I am sorry that you can not walk . " Anakin said as he crawled close to me .

" Do not apologize at all ,Anakin. It is no one's fault but my own . " I said to him as I wrapped my arm around him.

" Anna , it is not your fault either ,my l-." He stopped himself as from saying love .

" I have a gift for you !" Anakin's voice interrupted us as he held a small necklace like the one he had made for my grandmother .

Handing it to me , I knew I would cherish the small wood necklace .

" Thank you Ani, I am in love with it !" I said as I tightened my arm that was around him .

" You are very welcome ,Anna . "

" Tell me Ani , I know it's been a week since I had seen you last . How is your meditition sessions coming along with Master Yoda ?" I asked as I knew that I wanted to become close with him again.

He shrugged, as I could sense his sadness that was in him .

" Okay , Master Yoda says that I need to concrete more . To be one with the force ." Anakin answered .

" I know its seems really pointless for medititaion, sometimes . Anni, I was the same way when I was your age . But it helps you to bring more focused on all of the living things ."

Sensing that his mood brighten up a little more because of my words .

" Ani, it's about that time for your session with Master Yoda ." Obi Wan exclaimed as Anakin nodded to his words .

" Yes Master !" He said as he hopped off of the bed . Anakin grabbed his lightsaber that was sitting on my nightstand that was near my bed .

Watching as he left the room as fast as his little legs could carry him .

I prayed that I could bring him from walking down the dark path . That would lead him to the dark side.

" Now that we are alone , my love . It is time for my present for you . " Obi Wan said as he handed me a small wooden box.

The box itself was beautiful , it held a blue painting coat with gold lace around the sides of it. The initials O and A on the top of the box made me smile even more .

" Open it ." He added as he covered his hand with mine .

As I lifted the lid , words were carved . Forever my love on the other side of the lid .

Obi Wan took out a necklace that took my breath away . A silver locket with a small red crystal in the small corner with the silver chain . I fell in love with my necklaces as I placed them both in my small box.

" I am glad you like it ! " Obi Wan's words broke me out of my trance .

" Like , I absolutely love that you had given me !" I exclaimed as I put the box to the side so I could hug my boyfriend .

He brought his arms around me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

" I love you ,Anna !" Obi Wan said as I could feel myself smile .

" I love you to." I replied as I wished that he knew who I truly was . Then this mission would not be as hard as it has been . I could share my worries with him like any normal girlfriend does . But the truth was , we would never be normal due to us being jedis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881 41 8
She works as a tech for the Jedi Temple fixing things. Louise Zayla had fixed Anakin Skywalker's robotic arm a few times before. Now, he starts havin...
41.5K 1.3K 30
HIGHEST RANKING: #75 in Star Wars Book 1 in the Star Wars: Skywalker series. (Formerly titled 'The Story Of The Skywalkers' & 'The Skywalkers' Story'...
25.1K 711 52
This story follows the point of view of Obiwan, Anakin and Calypso Jinn (Qui-Gons daughter) and how their lives would unfold if Obiwan had been able...
3.2K 117 58
Alex Kenobi is a normal 15 year old, but when her father gives her a special gem, everything takes a turn for better or for worse..... I don't own St...