Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun

By afireselu

Chanyeol and Sehun are siblings while Baekhyun is their family's most trusted employee since he's the child o... More

Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty One (for real)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue
SC #1
SC #2
SC #3
SC #4
Sequel!

Chapter One

21K 766 212
By afireselu

"Sehun, this is Byun Baekhyun. He will be our new house care-taker," Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun gently for Sehun to have a glimpse of the new part of their family. Sehun's forehead creased as he examines the little boy in front of him. He mentally asked himself where did he saw Baekhyun for him to look so familiar.

"But we don't need another helper here," still studying Baekhyun's facial features, he scooted himself closer to him as he removes the strands of hair blocking his pair of beautiful almond eyes.

"H-hey!" Baekhyun slapped Sehun's hands preventing him from doing further actions while Chanyeol watches the two exchange gazes. "I'm sorry," and he was the first to cut the intense eye contact.

"So. . ." Chanyeol took one step between the two, blocking Baekhyun from Sehun's sight as he messes the hair of his younger brother. It's so soft that's why he had to mess it once again but his brother just threw him daggers. "As I was saying, Baekhyun is not here because he applied for a job and I accepted him. Don't you remember him, Sehun?"

As Chanyeol blocks the view with his broad back, Baekhyun simply asked himself why did Sehun cannot recognize him anymore. It's not like he did some enhancements with his face because he's still the two-goody-shoes-hyung Sehun used to play with way back then.

"Let's not play guessing game here, hyung," Sehun started stomping his feet on the grounds while crossing his two long hands on his chest as he questioningly look at his older brother. "I don't remember him. Is he your friend? Or is he a relative? What?"

When their parents died, Chanyeol had to manage everything left including his younger brother who's just thirteen years old that time. He needed to attend different business training that will teach him how to manage business wisely at the very young age of eighteen. So that he had to endure the pain of being away from his brother. He sent Sehun to China, living with their auntie who was left by his husband because she cannot bear their child due to some complications with her system. Baekhyun, on the other hand, is not a relative nor a friend of the family but he's the one and only son of Park family's resident driver and cook who died together with Chanyeol and Sehun's parents when Park mansion was burned by their competitors in the corporate world.

Yeah, fatal fantasy.

Chanyeol, being the kindhearted son of Mr. and Mrs. Park offered Baekhyun a home but little Baekhyun back then cannot accept the loss and rejected it. Same goes with Sehun, Baekhyun lived with his auntie who's residing at Bucheon, ending the good friendship he has built with his little young master—Sehun. Both of them dealt with too much pain brought by the death of their parents and same with the longing feelings for each other.

Chanyeol rapidly learned how to excellently adopt everything about business. For a year of spending his youth attending school at morning and being a trainee at noon until the sun sets, Chanyeol successfully continued his parents' undone businesses. By that time, until this day, Chanyeol is known as the youngest and hottest successful businessman ever existed. When Sehun reached his 18th birthday, Chanyeol decided to take back his younger brother at Seoulㅡin their own house. Sehun and Baekhyun are the only relatives left with himㅡthough he's not blood related with the midget oneㅡhe treated him as a part of the family already. So that Chanyeol searched for his whereabouts and asked him to live with them to which Baekhyun gladly accepted because Chanyeol bribed him with his weakness also known as his best friend—Sehun.

"He is Byun Baekhyun, your playmate when you're still a dirty little kid back then," Chanyeol said while staring at a confused Sehun with wide eyes. He's not that close with Baekhyun that time unlike his brother because he's not interested playing outside and getting dirty. He prefers staying inside his study room or just playing different game consoles bought by their parents for him to play because they know Chanyeol doesn't like having many people around him. But, he knows how sensitive Baekhyun is when it comes to people he treasures a lot because damn, Sehun won't let a day pass without sharing new discoveries about Baekhyun to him.

"Oh. . ." Sehun averted his gaze because he felt so bad not recognizing his favorite playmate before. Feeling awkward right now, not knowing how to properly react having his Baek-hyung around. He used to call Baekhyun with his self-made nickname because he believed that calling him Baekhyun hyung is too redundant. He wanted to throw himself on him due to the longing feeling for his touches but he opted to compose himself and acts coldly in from of him. He cleared his throat before uttering a reply. "Sorry 'bout that."

Baekhyun, being the ever energetic, affectionate, and optimistic person, cheerfully hugged Sehun crashing between them the giant Chanyeol. "I missed you so much, Hunnie!" If Sehun has a pen name for him, so does Baekhyun created a nickname for Sehun to recognize only him upon hearing it and that's Hunnie.

"H-hey! Let go!" Park brothers both struggled escaping from Baekhyun's very tight hug but ended up failing on it and letting the smallest one devours the skin contact they are having. Chanyeol thought of the embarrassment he would feel if someone will come and see them in this kind of state right now.

"I'm sorry!" Baekhyun pleaded cutely and shyly while releasing the brothers from his arms. "I just missed Hunnie that much!"

Chanyeol is the first to regain composure so he nodded and walked himself out of the awkward scenario because he felt that the two best friends needs time to cope up with the past happenings in their lives being away from each other for so long.

"Hunnie. . ." But before Baekhyun could take a step closer to his best friend, Sehun coldly dismissed him by passing away and following his hyung inside their library. Baekhyun sat on the big couch while massaging his temples. "Gosh, he's now a spoiled brat," he said, tapping his fingers on the pillow resting above his lap. "Where did the cute Park Sehun go?"

-

-

Inside Chanyeol's room was a giant resting his head on the table in front when Sehun casually entered the room leaving the door hanging open just because he's too lazy to close it.

"What are you doing here, Sehun?" Chanyeol asked not bothering opening his eyes because he knows it's Sehun as he memorized the smell of his younger brother since they were still kids.

"Why do you have to bring him back here, hyung?" Sehun asked directly while stomping his feet. The thing about Sehun is, even if he's annoyed with what his brother is doing, he never lost respect to him. He loves his brother so much but he had to make sure not to show it on him because he'll just tease him to death. Sehun has grew anger inside his system for Baekhyun because he never fought for him. He wanted to stay in Seoul with them and expected Baekhyun to stand up for him but the day of his departure came, no one fought for what he wanted, Baekhyun even left him. He cannot withstand his hyung because he hates his lectures so much. It's too boring to hear him out, he speaks like their grandparents when in fact he's just a teenager back then.

Chanyeol swayed his swivel chair, now facing the window that's giving him a view of their very beautiful garden being taken care by his long-time friend who loves flowers so much—Do Kyungsoo. "Don't you want him back?"

"Bullshit," but before Sehun could utter another word, Chanyeol threw his stress ball hitting his brother's nose because he really hates it when Sehun cuss. "I don't want him anymore! He betrayed me in the past so it can happen again this time!"

Chanyeol stood up, giving his younger brother a pleading stare. "Sehun, when will you swallow the fact that Baekhyun has—"

"ㅡah! Ah! I'm not hearing anything!" Chanyeol just shrugged when Sehun placed his hands on his ears while walking himself out of the library. God knows how many times he tried to explain everything with Sehun—that Baekhyun is clearly at no fault with his decision making before. He wanted everything to be the best for Sehun that time and he knows he can't take care of his brother unlike what their auntie can do for him. Sure, he can take care of himself but he cannot fathom the idea of seeing Sehun having a hard time adjusting due to the loss of their parents so he had to send him to China. But Sehun. He thought himself that Baekhyun never cared for him, that Baekhyun betrayed him for not standing up against Chanyeol's decision. Whatever kind of explanation, when it comes to Baekhyun, Sehun will never buy it.

-

-

Baekhyun is awaken by the loud noises he's been hearing, coming not so far from where he has fallen asleep. He stayed on his position, still closing his eyes pretending to be sleeping as he continued eavesdropping from the people conversing near him.

"He's cute. He looks like a puppy. I don't know that you have a friend like him, Sehun!" Baekhyun's forehead simply creased because that voice is not familiar with him. It must be Sehun's friend.

"I agree with Jongin, Sehun! How did you managed not introducing him to us?!" Baekhyun can imagine this guy faking a hurt with Sehun's annoyed face right now because he's not used of people pestering and bombarding him with too much questions. He just can't deal with people who talks a lot but Baekhyun wondered how did Sehun ended up being friends with him because he knows himself that he's too much of a talker.

"He's Baekhyun and I didn't hide him from you because he just c-came back in our house!" Defended Sehun. Baekhyun felt a pang inside his chest because Sehun didn't even addressed him as hyung.

"So, you didn't lived with him while we were studying at China?!" Baekhyun heard a loud noise and an Ouch! coming from Sehun and his peers. Must be someone hitting the Jongin guy who asked a very obvious question.

"Tsk! Could you please go away already?! I wanted to take a rest but you two came here, bugging me!" He heard footsteps as Sehun keeps on yelling Shoo!

On the other side of the house, there's Chanyeol watching Sehun and his peers as they examines a sleeping Baekhyun. He knows himself that the midget one isn't really sleeping because he saw a glimpse of Baekhyun's creased forehead. When Sehun shooed his friends outside their house, Chanyeol took the opportunity to gently slapped Baekhyun's chubby cheeks. "Hey! Wake up already, Cinderella."

Baekhyun pouted while getting himself up from his fake slumber when Chanyeol almost sat on his face because he's still pretending to be asleep. "Why are you so mean to me?!" He jokingly asked. He wanted to be close with Chanyeol too because when they are still young, the giant was so uptight to the point that he doesn't want someone being a meter near from his reach.

"I am not," Chanyeol crosses his legs while resting his head on the sofa. He's too tired today because of the loads of works. Sehun is in the right age to be trained but he planned on not getting him involved in business world. He doesn't want his younger brother spend his precious youth days being stressed on their company. What he experienced in the past, he's experiencing right now, and will experience in the future, shouldn't be felt by Sehun. Him, spending almost ten years of his life working here and working there is enough. No need for Sehun to carry the burden.

"Yes you are! Look at that right now!" Baekhyun pointed at Chanyeol's long legs comfortably lying on his lap. He doesn't mind it really, it's just his way of being comfortable with someone because he really loves teasing. That's him.

"Why are you so picky?" Chanyeol annoyingly asked while removing his legs on Baekhyun's lap and the midget one just returned a cute wink.

They don't know that someone's watching them from afar feeling jealous on how his Chanyeol hyung is being close with his old playmate. It's not like Sehun is having a crush on Baekhyun, it's because he doesn't want to share the attention his older brother's giving to him. He only wants Chanyeol's attention on him, not with Baekhyun nor anybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 43.1K 31
[This is... cringe] Chanyeol is the captain of the basketball team at Pyojun High School. Baekhyun is the new transfer student with scrawny limbs and...
290K 10.8K 27
Chanyeol is a cold, serious and organized businessman. He never gets to close to people and doesn't care about anything that happens to them. But wha...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
132K 6.7K 37
Byun Baekhyun, the volleyball club captain, lost his brother 10 months ago. Park Chanyeol, the ace of his volleyball team, got kicked out of school...