When She Went To Them

By YangTheWarrior

MCSM had finally released episode five, and a brand new fan had just bought the game. She was amazed by the g... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Holy this is long)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 17

318 16 4
By YangTheWarrior

Reuben's POV

If anyone would have asked me what I thought while we were falling, I probably would have shivered and honestly answered I thought we were all going to die.

Luckily for us we landed hard on some sand.

Jesse coughs at the sudden blow to her back, and the amulet flies to the other side of the hole filled with lava.

It stops rolling in front of a man with a mask and green armour.

"What are you four doing here and why do you have the amulet for the order of the stone?" He asks angrily as we all push ourselves to our feet.

Petra helps Jesse off the ground once she sees that she's having a bit of a struggle.

"We came to find you. The world is in trouble." Jesse states, walking forward on the bridge.

She is blocked when two sand blocks are pushed up out of the ground with TNT under them.

She stops dead.

"Oh yeah? And why should I believe you when your friend over there just reaks of griefer?" He asks, hand lingering over a lever.

We all stand with Jesse.

"Because he is your biggest fan, and because Gabriel sent us with that amulet to find you so you could help us save the world." Petra continues.

I've figured out at this point that this is Magnus.

He pulls the lever, making the TNT fly sideways to let us walk forward.

Only to have another wall of the same blocks block us again. (No pun intended.)

"Please Magnus. There is a huge WitherStorm out there pulling the world apart as we speak!" Axle tries to keep his cool as he tries to beg his hero.

I roll my eyes at him.

I mean seriously.

Its not like he's super cool like Jesse.

"A wither what?" He asks, letting us pass the barrier with the same tactic as last time.

The final wall blocks us, making Jesse look nervous.

"Its a WitherStorm. It pulls the blocks from the earth, and only leaves Bedrock behind." Jesse tries to convince him, only to have him scoff.

"And why should I believe you? You're just a silly little girl that obviously doesn't belong in this world." He scolds, making Jesse flinch.

How did almost the whole order figure that we didn't belong here.

Finally, Jesse narrows her eyes, looking beyond pissed off.

"You know what? What were we thinking? Coming to you for help? What a stupid idea." She sneers, making our group jump back slightly.

I knew that tone in her voice.

She was acting.

Though Jesse was a terrible liar, when she really wanted to, even when she was pissed, she could act as if the world depended on it.

Which it kinda does.

"Besides. We can just get Ellegaurd to help." She scoffs, going to turn around.

The TNT is blown sideways, making her turn in shock.

Magnus stares, his eyes blazing.

"No! Ellegaurd wouldn't know how to fight that thing with all the information I nthe world." Magnus insults the Redstone engineer.

Jesse smirks, holding her fist out to me.

I give it a bump with my own.

I had to hand it to her.

She was good at this.

"Now, let's get you back to the portal and get to where we need to be." Petra states, making Magnus stop walking with us.

"One problem. This place is crawling with griefers. And I am the king of boom town, meaning I cannot leave." He explains, making Jesse look down at the lava in thought.

Her eyes light up.

"Why don't one of us battle yo ufor the crown, and just simply give it up to someone else? Then we can get out of here." Jesse suggests, making the odd man smirk.

He pats her on the shoulder.

"I like how you think kid." He states, making her smile.

I didn't like where this was going, and next thing I know we are standing in the thunder dome, with Jesse and Magnus ready to face off.

God, why did we ever open that game?

Petra's POV

I watch as the two competitors build their structors.

Jesse's is a giant wool pig, which I find a bit cute.

But then Magnus just jas a regular looking stand.

"Hey, you think think Jesse will win this?" Axle whispers so that Reuben doesn't hear us.

He is only a few blocks away.

"Of course she can win. I'm more concerned with how she will win." I mutter, looking up at the girl that had only just appeared in my life.

The crowd roars in laughter at Jesse, making me nervous for her, but she doesn't react.

She stands there, proud and brave.

The sun shines over her, lighting up her eyes.

Wow.

I shake away the thought.

No Petra.

I couldn't ruin a perfectly good friendship with my feelings, I just couldn't.

"The fight begins now!" The annoncer shouts in a deep voice.

The crowd goes crazy, screaming for Magnus to take down Jesse.

Or Jesse, The Amulet Holder.

Weird choice yet still cool.

Both Jesse and Magnus pull out eggs according to plan.

Magmus throws the first egg, which Jesse pretends to dodge, only to let it hit her arm.

A chicken runs around on her platform, making the crowd roar with laughter.

She lightly kicks it off, her eyes narrowing.

She throws her own egg, hitting Magnus in the back of the head as he continues to gloat about his hit.

"Ah! You dare hit Magnus the Rouge with an egg!?" He shouts angrily, kicking the chicken away.

"Hit her with TNT Magnus!" Some of the griefers shout.

Jesse still holds her ground, and even steps towards her own TNT cannon.

Magnus nods.

"If its TNT you want, its TNT you'll get!" He shouts dramatically out to the audience.

The cheers get even louder than before, and my heart races.

What if she gets hit?

The thought scares me.

And normally nothing scares me.

Magnus fires the TNT at Jesse, making her duck.

It flies over her head, hitting the crowd behind Jesse.

She stands up straight, firing one of her own.

Magnus builds a wall of slime, letting her TNT fly back at her own structure.

She fires an arrow, making it explode in mid air.

He went off plan.

He was supposed to be grazed by TNT, but he threw it back at her.

"Uh oh." Axle mutters, pointing to Magnus' red eyes filled with the gleam of the battle.

I let my mouth hang open at the sight of his huge cannon.

I look back at Jesse, who is building up a wall in front of her with some leftover cobblestone.

She know it won't stop it from hurting her, but it can be a good distraction.

I rush over to her as he start firing off TNT as if they were cookies.

"Jesse! You need to think of something fast!" I shout as she covers her head.

She looks down, her eyes sparkling with fear.

"I don't know what to do! I can't even fight back!" She shouts over the explosions.

Reuben and Axle are searching through the chests for something she can use, but a chest they aren't looking in catches my interest.

I run over, hearing Jesse's yelp as her wall in almost completely gone.

My hands dig through the useless blocks until I find myself holding a glowing arrow.

An enchanted arrow.

That's it!

"Jesse!" I shot, throwing her the arrow.

She gapes.

"You want me to use a bow in a cannon fight?" She scoffs, making me face palm.

"The TNT!" Axle shouts, catching on.

Jesse follows his pointing hand, resting on the TNT just below where Magnus is firing off his stash.

Her eyes light up.

"Oh!" She says, getting up.

Wait, I thought she would have shot from there.

Reben runs over, like he wants to stop his sister, but Axle holds him back.

Jesse waits for a blcok TNT to be shot at her feet, giving her the shock wave to fly up high enough.

Time seems to slow down.

Axle gapes at the sigh as I do the same.

She takes the arrow, pulling back and holding.

Not until she begins to fall does she release the arrow, making it fly into the TNT underneath Magnus.

Time speeds up again.

"Crap!" Magnus shouts just before his cannon explodes.

The explosion sends particles flying everywhere, making it hard to see.

When the smoke clears Magnus is on the ground, and Jesse is holding onto the edge of a single block that is left of her platform.

The crowd is silent, not exactly knowing how to react.

Jesse pulls herself up onto the blocks, standing tall.

The crowd goes insane, making the tightness in my chest leave.

She won.

"Now this will be a lot easier than Magnus!" The griefers shout, making Jesse jump down from her block.

Well, her reign isn't going to last long if we stay here.

The griefers surround our group along with Magnus.

"Well, its been a pleasure knowing ya kid. You fight well." Magnus states, making Jesse glare at him slightly for being so hopeless.

Before even one TNT can go off, the ear splitting sound fills the air as the sun is blocked out.

"Oh no." Axle says for about the seventh time in the same day.

Jesse coughs.

"Oh yes." She states, watching as greifers are pulled up into the beams.

Magnus looks horrified at the sight.

"No! Stop it!" He shouts in anger.

Jesse grabs his hand.

"Magnus! We need to leave!" Jesse shouts, pulling hi mtowards the portal.

Hopefully the others didn't get caught by the wither storm.

We run through the town with the storm right behind us.

....

Wow! I'm full of long chapters! I hope you liked this chapter and I'll check you guys later!

-ThePurpleWarrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.1K 24
Jesse was a great hero who sacrificed herself to save the world from the Wither Storm. Her friends miss her deeply, but must go on yet another missio...
17.6K 690 25
__________________________ ,,𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚎" __________________________ -female reader -inclu...
11.8K 391 5
Y/n L/n a young Minecraft enjoyer like many other people on Earth/popular Minecraft Streamer. Not only is he a fan of the basic Minecraft but also th...
53.2K 1.5K 50
A MCSM Fanfiction. Happiness emerges triumphant in the new Order of the Stone, or does it? All seems well for Jesse, who finds herself falling in lo...