Burn ā–¶ā–¶JB āœ”

By sunsetapocalypse

He was going to marry the love of his life. He had been waiting for it for so long. But she came across She w... More

II. Close
III. Let me love you
IV Jealous
V. Worthless and Lonely
VI Bora Bora
VII Slow Dance
New Story!!
VIII Lockets and Jealousy
IX Time's ticking, Love's wasting
X It was short, but it was our forever.
XI Si is the luckiest girl in the world.
XII Without You
XIII Ocean Eyes
XIV What have you done to me?
New Story!
XV The beat to my Heart
XVI Unexpected
XVII Family Dinner
Another Tag Challenge
XVIII Burnt Down
Wattys 2016
XIX Celebrations
XX I'm leaving....
XXI See You Again....
XXII Emptiness
XXIII And we meet again...
XXIV Nothing has changed
XXV Brooke spills the beans
XXVI Matching Eyes
XXVII Sierra
XXVIII Father: Justin Drew Bieber
XXIX Where We Always Belonged
XXX Epilogue

I. Take It Off

21.2K 375 340
By sunsetapocalypse

SOTC [Song of the chapter] : "TiO" (take it off) by Zayn

-----------------------------------------

Justin

Finally it was happening, I was finally going to meet Sierra's parents to talk about our marriage. I've waited so long for this. I can't wait to marry my baby and live happily ever after.

I'm 25 and she's 24, we're young but we love each other so much and the age just doesn't matter anymore.

"You nervous baby?" Si asked while we were in the backseat of my car, on our way to the restaurant where I'll meet her whole family for the first time. I mean, I've meet her mom and dad, but there will also be her uncle, aunt and younger sister.

"A little, I hope it goes well" I said and she rubbed my arm up and down while smiling at me.

"It will, you know mom and dad like you, talking about uncle, aunt and Sandra, their opinions really don't matter" She said and I nodded.

"It's really surprising that I never saw your sister when I came over at your place" I said trying to change the subject to calm myself.

"She....she doesn't live with us, my parents consider her as the...you know, the 'black sheep' of the family, she moved out last year into an apartment and has her own boutique. I adore her though, she's lovely, one of the most amazing person I know" She explained and I nodded.

"It's going to fine alright?" She said once we got out of the car and started walking inside the restaurant. I nodded and huffed.

When we reached the table the elders stood up and we all greeted each other. At the outer edge of the table was a girl, and she was.....she was so beautiful, alluring to be specific.

Long dark hair, a little wavy at the ends and dark grey eyes with a sultry look in them, and had perfectly tan skin. She seemed independent, confident and smart, a total opposite of the sweet, cute Sierra.

"Hello, I'm Sandra, Sierra's younger sister, it's nice to finally meet you Justin" She stood up and said. Her deep smooth and confident voice and the small smirk she was giving me sparked something inside me.

"Nice meeting you too Sandra" I said and shook her hand.

Sierra sat with her parents and I was left to sit across her between her uncle and aunt of one side and Sandra on another. I cleared my throat, trying to brush off my own thoughts and sat down on the chair.

I glanced beside me to watch Sandra. She was wearing a grey, shimmering dress with a plunging neckline. It was short but not trashy and she clearly showed off that she had the right sense of fashion.

I shifted in my seat trying to control the sudden rage of hormones inside me at the sight of Sandra.

She caught me gave me that small smirk again but with a slightly raised eyebrow this time. I snapped my head away from her direction and looked away.

Oh god.

"So Justin, it's no doubt that we adore you and we're more than happy that you're marrying our daughter. But before deciding the date, we'd like to hear the rest of the family's opinion..." Mrs. Brown said.

I nodded and she looked beside me at the Uncle and Aunt.

"If you two approve him then he's obviously worth it right?" The Uncle said and the aunt nodded and Mr. and Mrs. Brown grinned.

Sierra gave me an excited smile. Mrs. Brown's smile dropped as she looked at Sandra.

"We still consider you as family Sandy, so your opinion counts here" Mrs. Brown said with a rather bitter expression and Sandy raised her eyebrows after she sipped on her red wine.

"Does it?" She spat like a brat.

"Sandy..." Mr. Brown warned her through gritted teeth.

I froze when she looked at me for a second before looking back at them.

"Well, I totally approve him....he's hot" She bounced her eyebrows at Sierra and winked. Sierra giggled while the parents mumbled how unmannerly Sandra was under their breath.

Bad girl. She's a bad girl.

She was indirectly flirting with her elder sister's fiancé in front of the whole family, she's got some lady balls, I'd give her that.

"So it's final then, two months later, on the same date, Sierra would become a Bieber" Mr. Brown said and I smiled.

Sierra couldn't control her excitement as she got up and leaned over the table to peck my lips.

"I told you!" She said and sat down.

I've never been this happy ever!

"How's Ed Sandy?" Sierra said when everybody started eating the dinner.

"He's fine" Sandy's tone was cold; I looked at her to see the matching expression on her face.

Whoever that guy was, it's a soft subject for her, I could tell.

I'd be lying if I say that the rest of the night, I was just concentrated on how happy I was, Sandy was turning out to be a big time distraction for me.

.

.

.

.

.

-Next evening-

I was in the 1OAK club with my guys for the bachelor party, they picked at me for a while when I denied going to a strip club. I mean, that would've possibly ended my marriage.

Me, Alfredo and Ryan were chilling at the bar.

"Are you still sure about it man, do you really wanna marry that goody two shoes?" Alfredo asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure, I love her"

"I love her" Ryan mimicked me in a high pitched voice.

"Remember the time when you were the biggest fuckboy of our college?" Fredo said and I rolled my eyes again.

"I stopped it when I fell for Sierra" I said.

"Gosh, she does voodoo or what? You've changed" Ryan said.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go dance" I said.

"Yeah yeah, go get yourself some, we won't tell anybody" Fredo winked and I gave him a finger.

He really thinks I'm going to get with a girl tonight, I'm just gonna find a company to dance, that's all.

My eyes caught a girl in a skin fitting black dress with noodle straps. Her hair were pulled to one side of her neck and every curve on her body was elegantly defined. I didn't even care to see her face as I walked to her.

"Might wanna dance with me?" I said and tapped her shoulder.

I almost had a heart attack when she turned around. Sandra Brown. Sierra's 4 years younger sister.

"Oh...Justin, it's strange to see you here" She flipped her hair behind before loosely hanging her arms around my neck causing me to involuntarily place my hands on her hips as I stiffened.

"Who's that Sandy?" Her blonde friend asked.

"My sister's fiancé" She said.

"Ooh"

"I'll see you later Ky" Sandy said and she walked away after smirking knowingly at her.

"So this was the place you found to cheat on my sister huh?" She said while smiling slightly.

"Um no, no...I just, I'm here with my friends for my bachelor party, I was just looking for someone to dance with" I said while my eyes shamelessly ran up and down her body and she clearly saw it.

"Someone to dance? And you chose me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know it's you" I said and licked my lips while my eyes kept crawling over her chest and lips.

She was fucking gorgeous.

"Do you still wanna dance with me?" Her breath fanned my face and as much as I wanted to say no and go away, I nodded my head.

She smiled victoriously before turning around and grabbed both of my wrists before pulling my arms around her and placed them on her stomach. She pulled her hair to one side so that the side of her neck facing me was bare except for the thin strap and I could smell her cologne causing me to close my eyes and breathe deeply as if I was trying to remember it.

Intoxicating. That's how she smelled.

She leaned behind so her back was up against my torso and there was no space between. I bit my lips to suppress the groan when I felt her hips press against mine.

Shit. This is so wrong.

"So you're a business man?" She asked when she started moving to 'Wonderful Time' by Travis Scott and The Weeknd.

There was something about her voice that was driving me crazy.

"I help my father" I mumbled while my lips lightly brushed the skin on her neck.

"Hm" She nodded.

"Si told me you have a boutique, what else do you do?" I closed my eyes when her hips pressed harder against mine. She knew how to work it just right.

"What else?.......I'm a stripper " She turned her head to face me and said. I cleared my throat awkwardly and she laughed.

"I'm kidding, nothing else, I design clothes and sell" She said and I bit my tongue to keep from smiling. She's fun.

"Why don't you do the family business?" I asked and she stiffened.

"It's too mainstream for me..." She mumbled and started moving faster when the next song rolled up. 'One dance' by Drake.

"This is my jam..." She purred and her hand reached behind to grab my hair and grinded her hips harder cause me to grip them tighter.

Our hips moved in sync and our bodies carelessly rubbed against each other, my hands roaming all over her body but nowhere privet. She paused for a moment and I took the chance to turn her around with a jerk.

She gasped and I buried my face in her neck and groaned when I grinded us together again.

Stop Justin, you need to stop this now!

My subconscious was barking and shouting at me but she was too tempting to move away.

She's your fiancé's sister, you shouldn't do this!

"What are you doing Sandra..." I breathed and squeezed her butt hard making her moan slightly, the sound echoed in my head, and it didn't even take me a second to imagine how it would sound if it was louder.

"You wanted to dance with me, this is how I dance" She purred in my ear and I breathed in sharply while my nose was pressed against her skin.

I shuddered when her fingers traced the back of my neck so subtly, as she slowly bit on my earlobe and pulled at it before letting go.

"Fuck..." I mumbled through gritted teeth when she started kissing my neck while I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

"We should stop.....I should leave" I opened my eyes and breathed.

"Mhm" she nodded against my neck.

This was my chance to go run away but I chose to pause for a second before fisting her hair and pulling them so she looked up at me.

"Fuck it..." I mumbled before crashing my lips on her soft, plump ones.

I couldn't help my hand that went under her dress to grip her thigh while we kissed like crazy and she fisted my hair. The way she was moaning in my mouth was driving me crazier if possible.

"Ah!" She moaned when I kissed down her neck and sucked at her skin.

"Do you have a car?" I paused for a second to speak. She bit her lips and nodded.

"Let's go then" I said and put her over my shoulder like a caveman making her gasp.

No girl has ever made me so impatient. I can't wait to rip that little dress off her.

"Kylie!" She called her friend. Kylie chuckled before throwing her clutch at me and I caught it with one hand.

"Which one is yours?" I asked impatiently when we reached the valet parking.

The black Audi R8 she pointed and I quickly unlocked it. I opened the backseat door and threw her on the seat and laid her down. She arched her back and bit her lip while looking at me while I stood at the door and stared at her.

She was a sight, I tell you.

I couldn't resist climbing on top of her and biting her lower lip hard and pulling at it. Her hands reached up to remove my jacket but I stopped her.

"Not here, we need to go to your place, it's going to be a long night" I said and got out of the car and shut the door.

I rushed to the driver's seat and started driving.

"Tell me your address" I said and she obeyed.

After a minute, I sat her sit up through the rear view mirror and she made her way ahead through the middle. I thought she was going to sit in the shotgun seat but instead, she put one leg across my legs and sat down on my lap.

"Shit, what are you doing? I'm driving" I said while she adjusted herself properly and I tried to concentrate on the road.

"I never told you to stop..." She said and grinded on my hips slowly but hard enough.

"Fuck..." I groaned and bucked my hips in response.

When she leaned back for a moment, my eyes fell to chest and I bit my lips before looking ahead again.

"Take that dress off for me" I said through gritted teeth bit her ear lobe in a quick moment.

"Nope, you're driving, you should look ahead" She said and sucked at me sweet spot making me hiss and shut my eyes for a second.

I won't regret if we get into an accident right now...

"You're so hot..." I rasped and pulled off one strap of her dress with my teeth.

I shifted in my seat, trying to rub our hips together.

"Move them" I breathed in her ear and she giggled but obeyed.

My speed of driving increased when we got closer to her building and the security opened the gate after seeing the car and let us drive in. She told me the way to the parking lot and I parked the car at its placed.

My movements were quick as I picked her in my arms bridal style and walked to the lobby.

The security in the lobby stared at us like we were maniacs as I brisk walked to the elevator while she swayed her legs slightly.

The doors of the elevator split open and I placed her on the ground and pinned her against the cold metal wall.

"What floor?" I asked breathily.

"Eighteenth" She said and I pressed the button.

I waited till the door were closed and pinned her hands above her head before kissing her. She was such a tease.

"Justin....there are cameras in here" She said sounding out of breath when I kissed down her neck.

"I don't fucking care" I said before pulling of her hand down to make her touch me where I was rock hard and ready to tear my jeans any moment.

"You've teased me so bad in the car for fuck sake..." I trailed the crook of her neck with the tip of my nose.

"You're going to pay for it" I purred before pecking her collar bone as her chest heaved up and down and the elevator pinged.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out, she lead me to her apartment and opened the door with the keys.

I didn't care to look around the house when we got in and snatched the clutch from her hand and threw it away somewhere before her to the wall in the hallway again.

"Mhm" She moaned in my mouth when I kissed her hard and let her remove my jacket this time and let it fall to the floor as she gripped my biceps and I wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Let's go to the bedroom babe" I said and she nodded.

"That way" She pointed.

I walked fast and opened the door to the bedroom and shut is behind me after we got in.

She switched on a light that lit the room dimly for things to be visible.

"That's enough" I said when she was about to put on another light.

I threw her on the bed and flicked off my shoes and socks before removing her heels and climbed on top of her.

I kept her legs pressed together as I trialed kissed between her thighs and she kept whimpering.

"I bet you're so went down here" I said when I reach just under the hem of her dress which had hiked up to a point that if lifted anymore, I could see what's under.

"Mhm" she squirmed and nodded.

For a split second I got reminded of Sierra as I moved up but forgot her them moment I kissed her again.

She grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it above my head and threw it away when it was off and our kiss broke for a second.

"When did my sister get so lucky" She said between the kiss while trailing the tip of her index finger over my abs.

I smiled into the kiss before pulling out.

"Turn around" I said and flipped her around by her arm and patted her perky ass before undoing the zipper of her dress.

I turned her back around and pulled the dress off her in one swift motion and let it accompany my t-shirt on the floor.

"Damn it Sandy..." I breathed while caressing her side with my hand while I took in the sight of her perfectly tan body covered in just a strapless, black lace bra and matching panties.

"Let me take it off" I reached behind her and made her arch her back so that I could unclasp her bra and add it to the pile of clothes on the floor.

"God..." I groped her boobs together before burying my face between them.

"Justin..." She moaned when I swiped my tongue over her right nub which instantly hardened at the contact.

"You're so fucking gorgeous..." I mumbled before taking it between my lips and sucking at it.

She fisted my hair and bit her lips while she moaned silently with her eyes closed.

I let go of the nub with a pop sound and repeated my actions on the other before trailing kisses down her stomach.

I felt the muscles under her skin clench every time I kissed and I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

I licked my lips before spreading her legs open. She was so much hotter than Si, gosh I feel possessed. I adjusted myself properly between her legs.

"Damn baby, it's a Tsunami here" I said when I ran my thumb over the fabric of her panties and she smiled while biting her lip and bucked her hips, signaling me that she wanted me to do something.

I applied press with my thumb and rubbed her in circles.

"Mm...please" She moaned.

I blew over her dampness before teasingly pulling her panties to the side.

"Oh..." She gasped when I licked her from between her folds to her clit and gripped the sheets.

"I hope you aren't too connected to these..." I said before I tucked my fingers in the hem of her panties and ripped them into two.

"Oh my god!" She moaned loudly and threw her head back when I started sucking on her clit.

She kept moving her hips so I had to pin them down as I continued putting work in.

"Justin!" She moaned loud and fisted my hair and I hummed against her making her arch her back.

"You taste so good baby" I said and entered two fingers inside her.

"Aw yes!" She moaned.

She was so wet that her pussy made noises as my fingers moved in and out of her at a medium pace.

"I want you inside..." She said and I gladly nodded before pulling out and sucking my fingers clean.

I could live my life based on a diet that only consisted of her.

She sat up and unbuckled my belt as I stood on my knees and pulled off my jeans with my boxer making me slap against my stomach.

She grabbed me by the base and placed an open mouth kiss on the tip making my hips twitch and eyes roll back. My jaw dropped when she started sucking my tip but I grabbed her hair and pulled her away and made her look up at me.

"I want to get inside of you baby, right now" I said and made her lay down again.

I teased her clit once with my tip before sliding inside slowly.

"Oh Justin!" She moaned loud with her eyes shut tight as I made my way inside completely.

"Jesus Sandy, you're so tight..." I said through gritted teeth and held her legs wide apart.

I increased my speed with every thrust and soon I was pounding in her like a retard.

"Shit shit Sandy....fuck baby" I bent down and pressed myself against her and she scratched her nails down my back.

"Harder" She said and I smirked.

"You're the complete opposite of your sister" I said and went harder.

"Fuck, it's been a while since I've done this rough" I said and buried my face in her neck.

"Why? Sis doesn't like it rough?" She smirked before biting her lip and whimpering.

"Nah, it's always vanilla with her, we've never fucked" I said.

"Ah! Right there!" She cried out when I went the deepest.

"Yeah" I sucked on her sweet spot and kept doing the same to her.

"Oh baby yes" I groaned when I felt myself coming closer.

"You're so big..." she moaned and I felt her insides clench around me.

"Don't stop, I'm close" She breathed and I nodded.

"Me too...me too"

"And don't pull out, I'm on my shots" She said and I nodded again.

"Fuck..." I mumbled and my arms held her tighter.

"I'm gonna...I'm comin-Oh Fuck Justin!" She screamed and trembled violently as she came and I followed right after while shouting her name back followed by a couple of profanities.

I tried to catch my breath as I collapsed on her body.

I've never experienced something like this, I felt like I was about to pass out.

Just as I gained my wits back, I realized what I had done.

I cheated on the one I'm going to marry in two months and that too with her own sister.

She smiled that me when I looked at her.

"That was so-

"Forget this ever happened, this didn't mean a thing, it was a mistake" I said and her face turned emotionless almost instantly.

I stood up and got dress quickly.

I sat on the edge of the bed so I could tie my shoe lace and I felt her torso against my back and her arms wrap around my neck from behind.

"This may not have meant anything and it might've been a mistake but trust me baby, you'll never forget it" She whispered in my ear and bit it making the same electric feeling run through me but I controlled.

"I love Sierra, Sandy, I will always choose here over everything" I said and left her apartment without looking back at her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello babes!

I hope ya'll liked this chapter

This story is going to be so rad!

Vote n comment!

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 434 19
Justin and I hate each other with a passion but will one kiss change all of that?
847K 26.4K 45
They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get married to each other against their will. The...
212K 8.7K 51
[COMPLETED] I had trusted him more then anyone else I knew; I had given him all my trust, whether that being in trusting him in what he said or what...
18.8K 453 33
It has been three years since Claire broke up with her husband who with she was married and who with she planned start a family. She thought that new...