[Niall Horan] Hollywood Girlf...

By Brooklynlikethecity

Brooke Ashley, A bottle service girl is discovered by a Billboard record label executive. She signs a contrac... More

Bottle Service
Beautiful Soul
London Calling
Bro Code
No Direction
Proper Gentleman
Dirty Shirley
Crush
After Party
Rendezvous
Morning After
The Blue Banana
Promise Me No Promises
Sleep On It
Backstage
Keep Your Pants on Horan
I Wanna Write You A Song
Fake Fiance
The Waldorf (Explicit)
The Big Apple
This Town
Fight Club
Blackmail
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Hot Mess
Jesse's Girl
Hey Angel
Ready to Run
Rooftop Reservation
Incognito
The Ellen Show
Red Carpet
Sleeping Beauty
Gone Girl
The Tide
Fast and Furious
Say What You Need to Say
Heightened Senses
Forgetful You
Hey Stranger
It Was All A Dream
God Bless America
Take Me Back
Flicker

Back For You

1.9K 41 4
By Brooklynlikethecity

BROOKES POV

The crowd erupted in applause but all I could think about was him. Niall's eyes met mine and it was like the whole room stood still. I was angry at myself for letting him do that to me... again. How he always made me nervous. What was he even doing here, the nerve he has. I could feel his eyes on me the whole night. I made way to the dressing rooms and heard a voice from across the hall.

"Brookey Brooke!!!" Louis and Harry waved from afar with backstage passes around their necks.

I wanted to ask them where Niall went but I decided not too. He was probably just hooking up with someone else. Who knew.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them both with hugs

"You did great out there" Louis smiled

"Thanks, it was a lot scarier than I thought" I laughed

"Well hey, do you mind showing us around back here!" Louis asked as he pointed around the stage.

"Oh yeah sure!" I started walking through the rooms. "This is the vanity area where we get ready" I pointed to the row of mirrors in front of us. "This is the lounge area. oh and this is the dressing area where everyone gets ready, and this is my dressing room."
I walked to the back of the room

"We all just kind of like to hang out here before the show" I turned around to see Louis and Harry slamming the door with a smirk on their faces. I searched around the room and banged on the door. Confused, I grabbed the door handle to see if it was open, but something or someone was blocking me from leaving.

The lights suddenly went dark and I felt someones breath on my neck. The smell of Hugo Boss, Armani and Cotton filled the room. It was Niall. I reached for the light switch and when the lights turned on he was inches from my face.

"Niall, what the hell are you doing?" I pushed him away

"Please, just give me a few minutes. I need to talk to you"

"I think you did enough talking last time when we were in New York." I reached for the door again and started banging on it. I could hear people laughing on the other end. "Harry and Louis I am going to kill you!" I screamed at the door. "Seeing as I am not getting out of here anytime soon. Fine Niall, talk." I folded my arms over my chest and stood against the door refusing to sit next to him.

"I love you Brooke" he came towards me and tucked my hair behind my ear

"Stop it! Where do you get off on saying that to me" my eyes started to sting

"I'm sorry. You're right, bad start. I will explain I just need to catch my breath. You looking like that is not helping me right now" he put his head down trying to gain his composure.

"Niall, I don't have time for this" I pushed my body against the door but it wouldn't budge Harry, Liam and Louis were too strong.

"The morning after the fight with Jesse. I didn't go to do an appearance. I met with Steven Lafringe. The plan was to end the contract and figure out a way to get you out of everything. But Steven had other plans." Niall reached behind the couch where a black briefcase sat. He sat it on the coffee table and opened it. I made way over to the couch where he took the file out of the briefcase.

"What is this?" I started thumbing through the photographs in front of me.

"It's blackmail Brooke. Jesse hired a PI and he followed us all weekend. He captured everything we did" Niall met my eyes and thumbed through the bottom of the stack of photos. He pulled a picture of him and I naked pushed against the glass on the top of the stack.

"Oh my God! How did they?!" I put my head in my hands fighting back tears

"They filmed it too. Steven threatened that if I didn't break up with you and tell you the whole relationship was a lie, he would release our sex tape and photos to the press. I couldn't let that happen to you" he reached across the table and held my hands.

"Jesse... set all this up!!" I screamed "That mother fucker!"

"Yes. He doesn't care about you at all Brooke. I however am completely in love with you." he stood up and walked over to me. "I know telling you all of this puts us at risk because if Steven finds out he will leak your contract along with a naked photo of me. I let him keep something for insurance so that he would give me all the copies of the pictures of you and I" Niall lifted my chin. "I am willing to take the risk because I am a mess without you." he leaned into me and met his lips to mine. But, I pulled away.

"Niall... I thought you were done with me. I thought that you had played me. Those girls in the bar. Niall I.... " tears fell down my face in a stream.

"You what. It's okay Brooke you can tell me" he hugged me tight

"That night you broke up with me. I ran to the airport and Jesse picked me up. He had roses and he had me convinced that he was the good guy and I honestly hated you for what you did. I couldn't get you out of my head and I was angry that I let you make me fall for you so hard just to stab me in the back. Jesse was there for me and I let him take advantage of me. He kept pouring wine glass after wine glass till next thing I know I woke up naked in his bed. I honestly don't remember most of it because I was drunk out of my mind." I told Niall everything, I could see his fists ball up and face flush like he always did when he got angry.

I stood up and held his fists. I lifted my head so that our eyes met each other. "I don't want him Niall, I want you."

I tipped his chin up and pressed my lips against his. I could feel his anger dissipate. He wrapped his hands in my hair and kissed me deep. Pulling me to his chest and lifting my hands above my head lacing our fingers together. I licked his bottom lip and pulled on it with my teeth. He let out a small gasp and then kissed me harder pressing me against the door and squeezing my backside.

"Not here babe. Harry and Louis are just on the other side of the door" I laughed

"Oh shit, You are right. I just got so caught up in the moment, plus you are already in lingerie. I had forgotten they were still outside. You really need to change into some regular clothes or I am going to have a hard time doing anything all night. " he laughed and pushed my hair behind my ear cupping my face as he kissed me again.

"Alright, I will go get dressed then. " I teased him

As I opened the door Harry and Louis were standing on the other side with their ears cupped to the door. They gave me a look like they had heard the whole thing. Great.

"So I am going to assume from the marks on Niall's neck that you two made up?" Harry motioned to Niall's neck which had my lipgloss all over it.

"Yes we did" I reached back for Niall's hand and pulled him behind me where he put his hands around my waist.

"I told you there was more to the story Brooke" Louis leaned in for a hug but Niall held me back.

"You can hug her later, I am not letting go of her" Niall nuzzled his head into my ear and tickled me by blowing on it.

"Glad to hear you guys are back together. But, we still need to take down McCartney!" Harry lifted his fist and put it in his other hand.

"I have a plan" I pulled all of the boys into the room and shut the door.

"Is the plan a foursome?" Harry laughed

Niall shot him a very serious look "Fuck off Harry!" Niall reached over to me and pulled me on his lap.

"No you pervert. Jesse isn't going to let me get away with anything anymore. He is probably looking for me already. The only way we can end this is if he is seen on camera in front of millions of people cheating on me. One picture in a tabloid or anything I say isn't going to be taken seriously. You saw how he covered up me and Niall dating. We have to have him in front of a bunch of people. red handed" I looked around as all the boys were thinking.

"Where could we do that at?" Louis asked

"I have the perfect place" I gulped

"Brooke no, absolutely not! I am not letting you walk down the aisle with that ass" Niall yelled

"Even better than that" I scooted closer onto Niall's lap.

"What's your idea Brooke?" Harry folded his legs

"Jesse just signed on for a movie. He is going to be in Hawaii filming for a week. A week is plenty of time for him to hook up with women behind my back. I say we do the same thing he did to us Niall. We film it, or we hire someone to do it. Once we have the evidence we bring it to him and we make him end the fued, shred the contract and guarantee he wont come for revenge.

"That's brilliant." Louis reached across to give me a high five

"But how are we going to catch him? " Niall chimed in.

"We are going to Australia in two days. Jesse is leaving for Hawaii tomorrow and he's there for two weeks. If we all leave Australia after the concert instead of staying for a little holiday like we planned, we can fly to Hawaii. Once in Hawaii we can organize the whole thing." Louis announced, he looked proud that he had come up with a plan in his head so quickly.

"I guess if its what we have to do" Niall agreed to the plan "Is their anyway you can pretend like you are going to another country for a photo shoot and leave with us tonight? I do not like the idea of you having to share a hotel room with him until he leaves tomorrow. " You could see the jealousy all over Niall's face.

"Guy's can you give us a minute" I motioned to Harry and Louis and they left the room

"Niall, if I had known you loved me I would have never done the things I did with Jesse. I can tell it is eating you up inside" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I know it's my fault. I just don't like the idea of him being in the same room with you. Tell me one time and then we never have to talk about it again, how far did you guys get?" he gulped and looked into my eyes, clearly scared to hear the truth.

"We had sex, He got me drunk and he played the good guy act so well. He had me convinced he was protecting me all along. I am so sorry Niall" tears fell from my eyes as Niall reached up and rubbed them away.

"It's okay. He is good at manipulating everyone around him. We are going to finally end this. I want you to tell him you are going out of town for a shoot. Get on the phone with your agent and try to plan something in Australia. That way I can watch over you and keep him away from you" he reached up and kissed me. We melted into each other for a few moments longer just enjoying the embrace and realizing that we may not see each other for a few days.

"Okay. I will try. But I have to go home with Jesse tonight. I can't let on that I know anything Niall. I should probably go find him right now before he starts to get suspicious." I motioned to my watch

"Before you go...." he pulled me back to his lap and dipped me backward. Trailing kisses up my neck and to my jawline. He pressed his lips into mine and we collided. "I love you Brooke" he brought me back to his lap and kissed me one last time.

"I love you Niall, always did"

I walked out the door and found Jesse standing next to my dressing room tapping his foot anxiously. Shit.Shit. Shit.

"Where have you been?" Jesse looked at me concerned

"No where babe, just lots of press. You know how it is" I reached up and hugged him. Although I was seething on the inside. So angry that I even let myself trust him for a minute. But I knew I had to keep a straight face and act like everything was fine so Jesse didn't get suspicious.

"Sorry, you're right. How is my super model? You looked amazing out there" he teased.

"I am good. I am just so tired, I have been feeling like I have a fever all night. I know you leave tomorrow and I really want to spend some time with you but maybe it's not the best idea. I don't want to get you sick." I coughed and acted miserable, I hoped he would fall for it.

"Oh yikes. I will call Sam to come and get us then and you can stay in a separate room tonight. I really can't risk getting sick before I go on set."

"Great, yeah lets have him pull the car around. I just need to go get changed, meet you out front?"

"Sounds good" Jesse started walking outside.

I knew I had less than five minutes to find Niall and tell him about the change of plans. I saw Harry chatting up one of the models and looked around the room. Louis and Niall stood in the corner with beers in their hands. I ran up to them and when Niall saw me he walked to the corner behind the stage where no one would see us talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.1K 25
Elizabeth Laversi, or Ellie as she calls herself, has nothing left to live for. After the loss of her brother and mother, the only person she has lef...
93.9K 1.9K 21
England's Princess Abbie had all she wanted. Fame, money, boys, people granting her every need, but she doesn't want it. She doesn't want any of it...
4.1K 173 49
Cheyenne and Kayla are living their dreams. They are living together in a small flat in the middle of London; both studying what they think is their...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...