Death Note: Life Note

Galing kay IAmLLawliet

Have you ever wondered what would happen if a Life Note was dropped in the human world while Kira was killing... Higit pa

Death Note: Life Note
RW Prologue
RW Chapter One
RW Chapter Two
RW Chapter Three
RW Chapter Four
RW Chapter Five
RW Chapter Six
RW Chapter Seven
RW Chapter Eight
RW FAKE Chapter Nine
RW REAL Chapter Nine
RW Chapter Ten
RW Chapter Eleven
RW Chapter Twelve
RW Chapter Thirteen
RW Chapter Fourteen
RW Chapter Sixteen
RW Chapter Seventeen
RW Chapter Eighteen
RW Chapter Nineteen
RW Chapter Twenty
RW Chapter Twenty-One
RW Chapter Twenty-Two
RW Chapter Twenty-Three
RW Chapter Twenty-Four
RW Chapter Twenty-Five
RW Chapter Twenty-Six
RW Chapter Twenty-Seven
RW Chapter Twenty-Eight
RW Chapter Twenty-Nine
RW Chapter Thirty
Special
RW Epilogue
New Story is up!
THANK YOU

RW Chapter Fifteen

17.6K 750 1.2K
Galing kay IAmLLawliet

A/N: I finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Someone help me. Idk what to do anymore D': it was so good. If you haven't seen it yet I really recommend you watch it. It's one of the best anime I have ever seen. I can't close the tab with the last episode. Idk why. I don't want to accept I finished watching it XD help me pleaaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeee

So chances are this is a crappy chapter, and I apologise XD

Also, sorry for not updating yesterday. My phone was being stupid so I had to reset it completely 3 times thanks to Windows 10 mobile :L which I can't get rid of either, so I'm stuck with a half working phone D:

Anyway, here's the chapter :D

Chapter Fifteen

I didn't reply to L's message. In fact, I left his files and wiped my computers clean of anything information so they can't be hacked. I even moved apartments (letting my parents know of the new address).

What really tipped me off is that for a brief second, all of this files were removed. I hadn't thought anything of it until his message, requesting that I met up with him sooner. The daily logs of what was going on seemed different, they barely contained any information and some files were missing completely.

It has been six months since then.

I considered moving back, but the Kira killings haven't stopped. It seems like the old Kira is back. I'm suspecting Light Yagami and Misa Amane.

I'm suspecting that L lost, and Light has taken over.

I don't know for sure. A part of me prays that L is fine. He has to be OK, who else can bring Kira down? He's the only person capable. He brought BB down. There hasn't been a criminal that has won against him. You can't win against L. It's impossible, right? 

An unusual bang echoed out through the apartment, I had received post. Something that I'm not used to.

I get up from the chair and put my chopsticks down on the table, I always get excited about post. There's just this excitement of receiving something. Unless it's junk mail. I hate junk mail.

In front of the door, sat a letter face down.

I pick it up quickly and tear it open, pulling out the pieces of paper inside. I sit down on the ground and begin to read.

Dear Benihime.

For a while now, I have known that you are C. I am very grateful for your help with the Kira case, but I am sad to say that I still need your help. If you are receiving this, then that means I have lost. Since Kira doesn't know your real name, I know you're safe. So please stay out of the public eye and don't draw attention to yourself. I need you to stop Kira.

Firstly, I have arranged for a sum of money to be transferred to your account and I have asked your parents to transfer any money they received for you to your account as well. Secondly, I need you to go to England. I have enclosed a number you need to call, from then you will be able to arrange a trip there. From then on, you should be able to figure out what to do. You'll have people to help you.

I also want to inform you of your real name – so please burn this letter immediately after you've read it and written down the number I have provided.

Your real name is Crimson Princess Kimura. Our parents weren't good at choosing names.

Please don't reveal that information to anyone. You and your parents are the only people that know your name.

I also ask that when dealing with the Kira case, you continue to use the alias 'C' and don't meet up or contact anyone going by the name 'L'.

I'm sorry that I could never talk to you as your brother while I was still alive.

From your older brother,

L

I notice drops of water falling onto the paper and I gingerly touch a finger to my cheek to discover my face is wet. I brush the tears from my cheek and throw the letter to the side.

The tears continue to fall down my face and I hide my face behind my hands as I sob quietly.

"Benihime?" Ari asks and I block her voice out.

***

I stare out of the plane window as I watch Japan disappear in the distance.

It's taken me just under four and a half years to call the number my older brother gave me. I didn't know what to do. I stopped bringing criminals back to life, I just stopped doing everything.

Two weeks after I received the letter, my mother had burst into the apartment and forced me out of bed. She forced me to eat and have a shower. The whole time she watched me carefully and waited patiently until I told her what happened.

She had pulled me into a hug and told me everything would be okay. She stuck around for another month until she was certain I was fine and I had to promise her a thousand times I would look after myself.

I then went back to work, resurrecting every criminal I could and feeling guilty for those I couldn't.

I had completely forgotten about the letter, I just continued acting normal and forcing myself to live. I hadn't even thought about trying to bring down Kira. I had felt so useless. I couldn't do the one thing I needed to do, stop my family from being hurt. I ran away from my parents to keep them safe. I didn't even know who my brother was and he was closer than I thought. He was more important than I thought. If I knew L was my brother then I would have saved him. I could have written his name down in my notebook the minute Kira managed to kill him.

I couldn't save the person capable of bringing down Kira.

I'm useless without L.

To protect the last of my family, I completely broke contact with my parents.

"Mum, please don't worry about me. I'm leaving Japan, I can't say where. I won't be contacting you again until everything is settled. I can't risk losing you or dad. You're the only family I have left. If you don't hear from me in ten years please presume I'm dead and I lost. I'm sorry and I love you. Please pass the news onto dad and tell him I love him too."

The words I spoke echo around my head and I squeeze my eyes shut to stop the tears from falling. I'm 21, I shouldn't be crying in public. Even worse, most people think I'm 23. That's one thing that sucks about living your life being two years older than you are, you're forced to grow up a lot quicker than everyone else. It's the price I have to pay for safety I guess.

Several hours later, the plane lands at Heathrow Airport and I'm suddenly relieved to be about to get off the plane. I'm fairly certain I'm scared of heights. 

***

As promised, I find Roger standing there with a sign saying "Bethany", a fake name to keep my real identity hidden in case I'm being followed. Even if people don't know my real name, I am known by people who L suspected of being Kira so using Benihime, a name not common in England, would tip off any stalkers that are working for them. We can't be too careful anymore. Especially since Kira managed to kill my brother.

I will get revenge, Kira. You will regret killing my brother.

"Hello, Bethany. Did you have a good flight?" Roger asks when I reach him and I nod.

"It was alright. I'm tired though and I can't wait to sleep the jet lag off." I murmur as we leave the airport.

"We've been waiting for you to call, what took you so long? We were warned it might take a bit, but I wasn't expecting to wait five years." Roger asks when we're in the safety of the car. I look out of the window straight away and bite the inside of my cheek.

"I forgot. I was shocked to hear my brother died. You can't blame me, to be honest."

"Of course."

The rest of the car ride is quiet, and an hour later we arrive at a large house with large iron gates. Wammy's House. 

A/N: Please vote and comment!

I did research to find out what the nearest airport is to get to Wammy's, the closest one that I recognised was an hour away. I did look at the first closest but that doesn't go to Japan and Heathrow does XD plus I have a rough idea of what it's like at Heathrow since my dad worked at Gatwick which is pretty similar I think. Yay for Wammy's House being in England.

Fun fact: I've never left Europe and I've never flown anywhere, but I have been on a plane. I went to Gatwick with my dad to see what he did at work and I got to sit in the first class seats and the pilot's seat on a plane. It's weird to say I've been on a plane but I've never actually flown anywhere. I also got to type stuff into a computer which told planes where to go and I got to see them land too :D

Today's question: favourite country you've been to?

I love Italy and France - Italy because it's a beautiful country and the people there are really nice, France because I've been there so many times and there are some really nice places there. Plus their bread is the best XD

- Alice

E (future editing me: oh E)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

556 6 1
What happens when a third Death Note is discovered right around the time Kira has gotten all over the world? Who knows... but a girl named Kimiko. Pl...
22K 700 17
Fanfiction of what if Light Yagami became a shinigami after he was defeated by Near. You will need to have seen the series Death Note to understand s...
760K 23.9K 41
What happens when Kira falls for you? What happens when he might actually have a softer side to him. But what if you like him back? From a shy girl t...
13.3K 399 27
COMPLETED After being accepted as an intern for the Japanese Task Force, Reo is brought onto the task of helping L catch Kira. But once she learns ho...