Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

Από elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... Περισσότερα

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl

964 16 1
Από elvissparrow

Hey, guys! Eleanor Snape now has an official Facebook Page! Just go to www.facebook.com/eleanorsnapebyelvissparrow for art, chatting, and more! You can post fan art, or even ask me personally questions about the series! Hope to see lots of 'likes'! 

...........................................................................................

I heard his voice before I opened my eyes. I coud feelthat I was still against Narcissa, so she must have stayed in bed with me the rest of the night. I kept my eyes closed and didn't move because I wanted to hear what they were talking about. Their hushed tones sounded serious, and if I let them know I could hear them, they would end the conversation then adn there.

"I told them there was no way she could do it. It would kill her." Lucius said. Narcissa shifter a bit, but kept her arm around me so I would move as least as possible.

"How did they take that?"

"Not very well. The only thing that saved our argument was Sarah Beth Cumberland, the girl who used to sing at our Christmas Balls." He clarified, as if someone could actually forget Sarah Beth. "She was there getting some things from her Aunt's old office. She overheard and confirmed that Eleanor is fine where she is with out a trial, although she hasn't seen her since the Battle. Apparently, she had saved her life."

I mentally flinched: Sarah Beth had saved me. I hadn't even thought about her. How could I have been  so selfish? Should i thank her? Would that be wierd? How does one thank another person for saving their life? 

I acidentlly let out a whimper. I forced myself to keep my eyes closed as Narcissa brushed some hair offo f my cheek.

"Elle?" She queitly asked. AFter being quiet for a couple seconds, she decided I was still asleep and turned her attention back to her husband. "What about us?"

"We still have to go. Our trials are on different dates. Mines first, then yours, then Draco's."

"Draco's?" Narcissa sounded hurt. "But's he's only a child..."

"Not in their eyes. He was seventeen when all this hhappened. HE's technically an adult. They have to have him testify."

"But he's so young..."

"They don't care. All they care about is to make sure none of this ever happens again."

"What if they let them of fadn not us? What will happen to htem? We cant' leave them..." I 

I could tell by the way her voice starained that she was crying. I unconciously wrapped my arms around hers and whimpered again. She was min. Both of them were mine. No one was taking them away from me. 

"Elle? Are you awake, sweet heart?" I stayed quiet, but kept my grip on her.

"I know." Lucius continued. "I thought of that. All we can do is hope that they take them into concideration."

"I hope they do... I don't know what they'll do with out us, expecially Elle. They won't even speak to each other, and I don't want her left her..." Now I knew for a fact that she was crying, because I felt a couple tears fall onto my cheek. I flinched. 

"I know... I just hope most of all that do decide to not make her testify. She can not mentally handle it. She's a mess as it is."

"The poor dear..." Narcissa cooed. Lucius cleared his throat. 

"It's almost nine thirty.  We need to wake her .She was suppose to take her Combination at nine."

"Eleanor, sweet heart, wake up." Narcissa gently nudged me. I used all my will power to act like I was just waking up. 

"Hm?" I even managed to get a yawn in.

"It's time to get up, sweety. You've slept in thirty minutes. You have to take your Combination."

"Ohkay..." I lazily said, rubbing my eyes. She took the vial from Lucius and hald it towars me. 

This, I knew, was my new Combination. I studied it. IT was evident by the bright yellow coloring that the concoction contained Ephorium Elixir in it. The thought of what happened last time I had taken Ephorium flashed in my thoughts. I shivered, but knew I had to take it in order to go home. I would have to try my hardest to behave. I knew Healer Green had told me I was going home no matter what, but I had a feeling that if I didn't do as they asked, it wouldn't be allowed. I forced myself to take the vial and drank all of it, with out argument. I handed the empty vial back to Narcissa.

"It seems you are feeling better this morning." Lucius smiled, taking the vial and putting it on the night stand.

"Uh-huh..." I swollowed again and cuddled next to Narcissa. I was fearing what was to come of this new Combination. 

"Eleanor," He squated down to my level as Healer Green often did. "Since you did so good with only Narcissa last night, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to go to work today?"

"But that would mean..." I trailed off. If he was there, he wouldn't be with me... 

"That would mean that Narcissa will stay here with you. You got along just fine with out me last night."

"But..." I looked up at Narcissa, and then back at him. She smiled a warm smile. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. She was very caring last night. Maybe she had changed from the first time I had met her...

"It will be okay, Elle. Remember what I said last night?" Narcissa, sencing my anxiety, used her hand to make me look up at her by lifting my chin. 

"That you'll take care of me?" I quoted. She shook her head.

"Exactly. Lucius will be back tonight to see you, but he's been wanting ot go back to the Apothicary to work, but he felt that you weren't ready for him to leave you. Now, he believes that you can stay with me. You proved it last night." I let this sink in. She had a point. I had gotten through last night, so what made today any different. I shook my head.

"O-okay..." 

"Good.." She smiled. "Now, say goodbye to Luci and go get yourself cleaned up. Can you take a shower for me, please?"

"Yes..." I carefully got up and hugged Lucius. "Bye..." I sniffed. He wrapped hisarms around me as well. 

"It's okay. I will be back, like she said. Just be good and relax, okay?"

"Okay..." I sighed. He kissed the top of my head. 

"Great. I will see you later." He said .I gave him an extra squeeze before letting go. He went to his wife and gave her a kiss before Disapparating. I stood there, staring at Narcissa.

"Go on." She coaxed, going across the room and getting me an outfit consisting of one of the frilly bras, panties, blouses, and dress pants she had bought me. I shook my head no, and went across the room. After pushing her out of the way, I pulled out a clean pair of black pajamas, almost identical to tthe pair I was wearing, a pair of gray boxers , and a black sports bra (that I only threw in to make her happy anyway. It's not like I actually needed a bra with my flat chest.). She frowned, trying to take them from me. "Eleanor, don't you want to get dressed today?"

"I am getting dressed." I dryly said back. She shook her head.

"No, dear, I mean look nice and get dressed. Not put a pair of pajamas back on." She reached back for the clothes, but I pulled them away.

"I want to wear this." I restated. 

"But Eleanor..."

"No!" I snapped. This was getting ridiculous! Why couldn't she just let me where what I wanted? AFter all, it was really the only thing I got to pick out around here: The only thing I had say over. She sighed.

"Alright, it will do for now I suppose. Go take a shower and clean yourself up." She went back across the room and sat down in a chair. I nodded my head yes, feeling a bit better that she was getting of my case, and did as I was told. 

The shower did make me feel better. It must have been the new Combination. Somehow, it didn't make me feel as stuffy as I had before. And best of all, the wierd feeling was gone. I just felt... Liek me.

When I excited the shower, I was surprised to discover Narcissa in day clothes and looking as fresh as always. The only thing that could hint anything out of hte ordinary were the bags starting to hint right under her eyes, no doubt cause from a combination of lack of sleep and stress. Talking to her was Healer Green with his clip board. They both grinned when they saw me.

"Goodmorning, Eleanor. Would you like some breakfast?" Healer Green asked as I approached. He guestered to a try sitting on my bed containing a bowl of oatmeal, an orange, and a cup of what looked to be apple juice. I causiously made my way to the bed and picked up the orange. After sniffing it, I decided it was safe adn started peeling. "How are you feeling?" 

"Hm..." I trailed off. All I wanted to do was eat my orange, not talk to him. 

"Better than yesterday?" He tried. It was evident that he wasn't going to give up.

"Uh-huh..." I shook my head yes.

"That's great! "

"She did sleep in a bit." Narcissa added. Healer Green shook his head.

"We often see a trend of rest helping Bipolar patients stay calm. That's part of the reason I came. I have her new schedule." He pulled a piece of paper off his board and handed it to Narcissa. As she studied it, I tried to lift myself up to see. 

"You want her to go to bed at eight and wake up at nine? That's a long time..." Narcissa stated, handing the paper to me. "And a nap from one to two thirty?"

"We can shorten the hours as she gets used to it. This is just to start off with. We need to find out what works."

"If you say so..." She sounded doubtful, but didn't argue. I bussied myself with reading my new 'Daily Schedule" . 

9:00 Wake Up

9:40 Breakfast

10:00-12:145 Free Time (Combination at 12:30)

1:00-2:30 Nap

2:45-4:00 Therapy (Combination at 4:00)

4:00-4:45 Free Time

5':00 Dinner

6:00-7:00 One on One or Group Session (MWF) (TT)

8:00 Bedtime (Combination at 7:45)

I put the paper down and continued eating my orange. 

"What do you think, Eleanor?" Healer Green asked. I shrugged my shoulder. I was kind of indifferent. It's not like my opinion mattered anyway. "Will this be okay for you to try?" I shrugged again. Healer Green looked back at his clip board. "Well, if there are no concerns, I will leave you be. I beilieve Gilderoy was wanting to visit you if you do not mind. Is that okay?" I shook my head yes while biting into a piece of the orange. "OKay. I'll send him in. If there are any conflicts about your schedule, or anything, Have a good day. Otherwise, I'll see you at 2:45." And with that he left. 

Narcissa immediatly looked at me. 

"Did he say Gilderoy?"

"Yes..." I casted my eyes down.

"What is his last name?"

"Lockhart." I simply stated. 

"As in-"

"Yes, the had-been writer. Why?" 

If I hadn't have seen it with my own eyes I probably wouldn't have believed it. It was like she had turned into a hormone raged teenager. She smiled a wide smile.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, why?"

"I am a huge fan!" 

"Umm... Okay..."

"You have been talking to the Gilderoy Lockhart and Lucius has never told me?"

"I guess not..." I shrugged, putting away the tray with the orange peels, untouched oatmeal, and half a cup of juice. She shook her head.

"I just can't believe it." She said through a big grin. It was likek she was going to bust at the seams from excitment.  I kept my mouth shut. As i said, I had never seen her like this, but I wasn't so sure I wanted to. It was wierd...

"Hello, Eleanor! " Just then Gilderoy's cheerful voice came from the doorway. Both Narcissa and I looked in his direction as he came towards us. I glanced over at Narcissa and rolled my eyes: She looked as if she were going to faint . "Hello- er... I don't know you. Unless you're Lucius. In that case, you're doing a very good job looking like a woman. You missed a hair on your chin, though..." Narcissa immediatly touched her chin before clearing her throat. Her cheeks were bright red.

"No, I'm, um.. Mrs. Malfoy. Lucius's Husband-er- Wife. I'm Lucius's wife." She managed to get out. I sighed and looked up at the cieling.

"Oh, hi. I'm Gilderory Lockhart!" He stuck his hand out for her to shake. She greedily took it. 

"I know . I'm a big fan, Mr. Lockhart." 

"Oh, yes... The writing thing. I don't remember any of it." Gilderoy explained. She seemed a little dispaointed.

"Oh. Well, I have all of your works, if you would like ot read them."

"Nah. I tried once. They were quiet boring. What with the werewolves and the hiking...Oh, and the Vampire one was the worst!" 

"Oh..." Narcissa seemed a little dispointed. "Well- Ah!" Just like Gildy had done me the first time, he lifted his camera and snapped a photo of her. "What was that?"

"It's my camera! I take pictures with it so I'll remember you! I have lots of Elle! I hang them on my board in my room!"

"Oh, that's very creative. " Narcissa pushed herself to say. I could tell that Gilderoy wasn't what she imagined he was going to be. "So you really can't remember anything."

"Nope! Only what is ingrained into my mind!" 

As they continued their small talk, I grabbed onto Melvin and let myself fall backwards. If they kept this up, it was going to be a long day. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10.4K 787 26
Another Christmas collection. Y'all should get into the spirit, I love these prompts and I love writing Christmas Stucky. Yes it's my third. That's b...
48.1K 1.3K 21
After Budapest, Agent Barton and Agent Romanoff are assigned a new mission. An organisation called A.I.M. has been experimenting on innocent people a...
1.1M 44.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...