Come Alive (Seth Rollins & Pa...

By ReignsAmbrose143

*** "You shouldn't be getting involved with me Rollins" Paige Says As She Looks Into The Eyes Of The Two Tone... More

Shit Happens.
The Bullies
A Helping Hand.
Unfair
Uh Oh.
I Love You
Lie's
Drama Club
Rumors always get worse.
Why did you do it?
Fights and Plays
Playful
She can stay with me
Secrets.
Patience Is A Virtue.
Returning To School
What the Hell?
2 Months Later
Terrified.
Messed Up.
Payback's A Bitch
Making It Official
Showing True Colors
Having to ask Roman.
Staying Sane.
Two Tones Is Home
Another Attack
Calling For Help
The Big Brother
Two Weeks Later
Planning the trip.
Nothing is ever 'Perfect'.
Druken Mistakes.
Family sticks together.
Six Flags & Secrets Revealed
Dare Devil Dive.
Talking out the problems
Fixing whats broken.
Motusia (Broken.)
Getting Arrested
Double Arrest.
'Im Locked Up, They Won't Let Me Out'
Visiting Princess & Deano.
Court.
'If I Go Crazy, Will you still call me superman?'
Getting Bailed Out.
Reliving reality in a dream.
Going Home.
Surprise Suprise
2 Months Later
Hospital Visits.
Back To Keeping Secrets
Finally Coming Face To Face
Jeff Comes Home

Unexpected Events

601 19 3
By ReignsAmbrose143

Paige

"I don't think I have any lines with you for our play.." Dean says.

"Not with just me no." I say as I write down our art warm up that's on the board.

"Well that blows. I'm stuck with Roman most of the time" He mumbles, reading over the script.

"Didn't you guys rehearse last night? You do live together" I point out.

"Nope. We fell asleep as soon as we got home." He smirks, pulling my notebook from underneath my hand to copy off of.

"Well we have to learn them by Friday Deano." I say, pulling the script from my backpack.

"I know. Most of my lines are with Roman, the rest are with Seth I believe. We can all meet up after school and go over them" He suggests.

"I can't. My stupid dad's home tonight."I sigh.

"Damn." He groans.

"Sorry.."

"Don't apologize. Not your fault"

After ten minutes of us writing down notes, the bell rings, dismissing us from art. I say my goodbyes to Dean and walk towards Gym. I read over the lines and read them softly as I walk into the gym. I look up to see Jimmy and Jey, reading over there scripts as well. I walk up to them and give them both a hug.

"Paige, let's go over some line together" Jimmy suggests.

"Yeah, gimme a sec"

I pull my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. My screen is cracked from throwing it at the lockers yesterday and I can't afford a new one. I have 4 new texts.

Seth- Hope your having a good day so far princess. Can't wait to see you in lunchRemind me never to take the role of Jafar again. Next time I want Aladdin 😐

Roman- Its been killing that you won't talk to me. Your playing my princess so you eventually have to talk to me Sunshine. Remember though, if you need ANYTHING tonight, don't hesitate to call me.

Nikki- Can't believe Dunbeck has me playing the role of a god damn bird. I curse you. I wanted to be the princess 😏 Still love you though! ❤

SpermDonor- I need you home right after school. I want to have some fun and your moms not cutting it so your the next best thing right?

What's that suppose to mean?

"Come on Paige. Most of my lines are with you!" Jimmy says.

"Huh? Yeah, okay. Let's start this."

*************

"Paige, why are you so quiet?" Brie asks me.

"Are you tired?" Dean asks.

"Board?" Jey asks.

"In need of a hug?" Seth asks.

"Or a friend?" Roman asks.

"Actually, I need an opinion" I say, pulling my phone from my pocket.

I open up the text message I got from my dad and toss my phone onto the table. Everyone leans over the table and reads over the message.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"Sick Bastard" Dean mumbles.

"You can't go home after school" Seth says.

I pick the phone back up and shove it into my pocket.

"That's not telling me what it means." I say.

My phone vibrates and I pull it back out. I look over yet another message from Him.

Spermdonor- can't you cut class?! My friends are here and there asking for you..

"Who is that?" Nikki asks me.

"Him again"

"What did he say?" Jimmy asks.

"Can't you cut class, my friends are here and there asking for you" I repeat.

"You still don't know what it means, do you?" Jey asks.

"No.. He's never really texted me like that before." I admit.

"He's trying to fuck you dammit. Your not going home. No way" Roman says.

He's trying to what?! No way.. He's never went that far before.

"I can't just not go home" I say.

"Bullshit. You can spend the night by my house. Your not going by that sick bastard Princess" Seth says, wrapping an arm around my lower back.

"I'm scared now." I admit as I feel my hands begin to shake slightly.

"Don't be. He's not gonna touch you" Brie says.

"Okay, he's not gonna do it today. What about tomorrow night? Or the night after that? He's gonna catch up with me and its just gonna be worse!" I yell.

I'm scared. I don't want to go home, but I know I have to. I've tried to run away from home countless times in the past and I always get caught and ended up getting beat ten times worse. Now he's not threatening to hit me, no he wants sex. It's disgusting. Sickening.

"Its not gonna happen. Ever." Dean snaps.

"You can't tell your mom?" Jimmy asks.

"She won't believe me. Even if she does, she won't do anything about it." I say truthfully.

"She won't." Roman confirms.

"This is bullshit!" Seth barks.

"Indeed it is" I mumble.

I just want this day to be over. Can't I ever have a good day?

*******
"Alright you guys, have you learned any of your lines?" Dunbeck asks as I hook my phone up to the speaker.

Everyone just simply nods.

"I'm gonna put you guys in pairs to practice. Seth, Nikki and Jimmy, you guys go over your parts with the Sultan, Jafar and Iago." He says.

Jimmy, Nikki and Seth nod and walk off to study there Parts.

"Jey, you don't really have much to deal with honestly. You can help Dean with his parts with the Genie. Fill in as the part of Aladdin to help him"

Jey and Dean nod and walk in a different direction.

"Roman and Paige, you guys have a lot of scenes together so you will work together to get the roles of Aladdin and Jasmine perfect."

Me and Roman nod and I walk towards the stage. I hop up and sit down and wait for Roman. He sits next to me and sighs.

"Sunshine.." He says.

"Don't. You don't have to apologize, I'm over it. I've got way to much going on and I need you as a friend for me right Now." I say.

"I'll always be here for you"

I nod and open up my script.

"Pick a scene and we'll rehearse it." I say.

"Princess Jasmine?" He says,
Starting off a scene.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"Its me.. Prince Ali. Ahem" he says, making his voice a bit deeper "Prince Ali Ababwa"

"I do not want to see you" I snap. "Wait, wait. Do I know you?"

"Uh.. No. No" he says quickly.

"You remind me of someone I met in the marketplace" I say, looking up at him.

"The marketplace?" He asks. " I have servants that go to the marketplace for me. Why I even have servants who go to the marketplace for my servants, so it couldn't have been me you met."

"No, I guess not" I sigh.

"Shit, I need Dean for this next part.." He says.

"Just skip over the Genies part." I suggest.

He nods.

"Beautiful" he says, looking right at me.

Why did he have pick up right there? Then look right at me with those grey eyes?

I shake my head and read my next lines.

"Hm. I'm rich to you know."

"Yeah!" He exclaims.

"The daughter of a Sultan"

"I know"

"A fine prize for any prince to"

"Uh.. Right. Right. A Prince"

"Right, a prince like you. And every other stuffed shirt, swaggering, peacock I've met!" I yell.

"Just go jump off a balcony!"

"You don't mean that.." He says, his voice coming out in a whisper.

I tilt my head and look at him, confused. What the hell is he talking about?

"Roman." I say.

He looks completely out of it. His eyes lost that grey color. Its like he's been hypnotized or something.

"Roman?" I try again.

"I didn't mean it.." He mumbles. "I'm so sorry.."

"Roman!" I yell, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him a bit "Snap out if it, yeah?"

He jumps and grabs ahold of my arms. He looks around and down at my arms.

"I'm so sorry.."

"What was that about Romeo?" I ask, confused.

He looks up and locks eyes with me.

"I think.. I think I-"

"Paige!"

I let go of Roman to see where the person who just called my name is. My eyes land on the last person I thought I'd see at the school..

My dad.

I freeze and my eyes go wide.

"Your dads here to pick you up" Mr Dunbeck says.

"No!" I hear everyone in the room yell at once.

My dad chuckles and rolls his eyes "Kids huh? Let's go Paige"

I don't move. I don't think I could trust my legs right now, even if I wanted to move.

"She cant leave!" Jimmy yells.

"Were working on a play and she needs to rehearse with Roman!" Nikki yells.

"I can't just leave.." I say.

"I'm glad you have friends sweetie but we have to go." He says, trying to sound like caring father.

Roman jumps off the stage and stands in front of me protectively.

"She's not going with you." He growls.

"Roman Reigns! She has to leave with her parent!" Dunbeck yells, but he doesn't move.

"No! You can't let her go Mr Dunbeck!" Seth yells, running up to us and taking his place next to the angry Samoan.

"What has gotten into you kids?" He asks.

"If you let her walk out of this school with him, she's gonna get hurt!" Nikki yells.

"Hurt?" He questions, clearly confused.

Dean runs up to the speaker and unhooks my phone. He scrolls threw it until he finds what he's looking for. He jogs up to Dunbeck and shoves the phone in his face. Our teacher looks over it and his eyes go wide.

"If your not gonna release her to me, I gotta go." My dad says quickly, trying to walk out the door.

Dean jumps in front of him, stopping him from leaving.

"Get out of my way kid"

"Sir, your not going anywhere. You were gonna rape your own daughter. I'm calling this in, right now." Dunbeck says, using my phone to call the cops.

"Paige, your gonna regret this. You and your little friends." My dad barks.

"Its over Mr Bevis." Jey snaps.

"Remember little girl" he says, pointing at me "I've got my friends at the house who already paid me. What's coming to you is well deserved"

I don't say a word. I can't. What am I suppose to say? Seth pulls me down off the stage and into his arms, holding onto me tightly.

I'm scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 566 36
What happens when you mix Business with Pleasure? Seth Rollins x Paige (For all my fellow SAIGE shippers!) Descriptive/Mature Content (Sorta like Fif...
Hard Time By BLAKEBLADE1

Mystery / Thriller

26.6K 648 65
*COMPLETED* "You're worthless! Get out of my life and never come back!"
60.5K 1.7K 30
"I loved you, I did. I know we had something special, but I can't feel it anymore. It's just not there, and I'm sorry, I really am. But I think you s...
19.6K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...