•Daddy Issues• Ethan Dolan

By gisxllllx

"What's my name?" "Daddy." More

Warning
Preview
Playlist
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Read to understand Chap. 37
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
Translation for Daddy Issues
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
E P I L O U G E
2ND E N D I N G
Important

T H I R T Y

139K 2.7K 7.7K
By gisxllllx

I giggle as we make our way to the middle of the dance floor where everyone was dancing.

"I can't believe they actually think we're 21!" Avery yells through the loud music as we laugh.

"Credit to Sam because she made the fake ID'S!" We all cheer and begin to dance.

"Lets go get some drinks" I turn to see Charlotte and Isabel already at the bar and I shake my head.

"Looks like they beat us to it" I laugh as Avery and I walk over to the bar.

When we get our drinks, I quickly drink the tequila, feeling a burning sensation down my throat, I grab the lemon and I suck on it. The burning feeling in my throat was replaced with the sour taste the lemon left.

"Oh my god" I stick my tounge out as I breathe heavily.

"Stop being a little bitch. You just need to get used to it"

"Let me get another round of shots!" She yells to the bartender who nodded his head.

"Avery, I have to drive home!"

"Andrea isn't drinking though. Just loosen up and relax. That's why you called me right? Because you were having a shitty day"

I roll my eyes and look at the shots of tequila.

"Fine" I grab the shot and drink it.

"That's my girl!" She slams a 20 dollar bill on the table and orders a few more drinks.

-----

I can feel the alcohol hitting me hard this time. Everywhere I look, it's blurry, with neon colors surrounding me.

I tug on my skirt and continue dancing. Avery is swapping spit with some guy in the V.I.P section, along with Isabel. Charlotte, Andrea and Sam are dancing while they hold their drinks.

I can feel the floor vibrate, due to the loud music, making the adrenaline pump through my veins.

I feel a body behind me and I turn around to face a good looking guy. Curly hair, light blue-green colored eyes, tan skin, pretty muscular too.

"Keep dancing babygirl" I groan at the sound of the nickname he gives me.

Reminds me of Ethan

It sounds so different coming out of someone elses mouth instead of Ethan.

He grips onto my hips and I run my hands through his dark curly hair. He pushes my hair away from my neck and he begins to leave wet kisses.

He had to be a few years older than me. There was no way he was gonna be the same age as me.

I do gotta say, a hot ass guy dancing with me is so far the highlight of my night.

-----

The 6 of us stumble out of the club as we try to help eachother not fall on our faces.

Wolf whistles were heard and I cheered back as I held my heels in my hand.

"You...I like...you!" Charlotte drunkily mumbled as she held hands with a random guy.

Yeah...we were those kinds of drunk people.

"This is for you sexy ass men!" Avery lifts up her top, flashing everyone and I try to run towards her to put her top down, but it's already too late because all the men in line are cheering.

Fuck it

I lift up my black top and they're cheering once again. I feel the cool breeze hit my stomach and I giggle.

If I wasn't drunk, I'd probably kill myself of embarrassment, but my drunk ass was having the time of my life.

"Malia what the fuck?" I turn around to be faced with two look likes.

Ethan and Grayson.

Ethan stares at my bare chest with wide eyes, while Grayson squeezes his eyes shut as he shakes his head.

"Jesus Malia" Grayson says as he runs his hand through his hair.

"You're drunk Malia. I'm taking you home" Ethan tugs my top back down and the men that were in line cheering begin to 'boo' at Ethan.

"Don't worry guys! There's enough of me to go around!"

"Malia stop!" Ethan tries to stop me, but before I know it, I have already taken off my underwear and I'm swinging it around in the air.

I throw it up in the air, ignoring Ethan who was yelling at me to stop. The underwear lands in the line of men, they all shove and push eachother to get their hands on it until we hear someone yell 'I got it"

"Start the car Gray. I'll take her"

He places his arms around me, but before he can even pick me up, he's shoved by some random stranger.

"She's staying here"

I turn around to look for the girls, but they're no where to be seen. They probably went back inside the club.

"No she's not. She's mine and I'm taking her with me"

"Guys enough, I already said there's enough of me to go around" I giggle as I lean on the strangers shoulder.

"You see, she wants to stay here"

"Well too fucking bad because I'm taking her. I don't think you want to get arrested for having sexual relations with a 16 year old" Ethan steps up to the stranger and shoves him.

"She doesn't look 16, but anways, lets let the little lady chose who she wants to come with" Once the guy is done explaining, a smirk forms on Ethan's face and I raise a brow at him.

"Alright, who do you want to come with Malia?" I'm about to walk towards the guy, but Ethan puts his foot out infront of me, and I trip, falling into his arms.

"She's even falling for me" the smirk on Ethan's face grows even bigger and I feel my face heat up.

You smooth motherfucker

"Take her in the car Gray" Ethan doesn't keep his eyes off the guy, nor does he loosen his grip from me either.

Someone wraps their arms around my body and before I know it, I'm sweeped up off the ground and I'm in Grayson's arms. He places me in the back seat and he gets in the driver seat.

"Grayson let me out!" I'm about to open the door, but I hear a 'click' meaning he locked the door.

I look up to see Ethan fighting the guy and I scream. Grayson gets out of the car, taking the keys with him and heads towards the fight.

Grayson removes the guy off of Ethan and slams him into a wall. They both take turns punching him and I begin to feel blinded by the tears forming in my eyes.

"Stop it please!" I bang on the windows, but they don't stop. I close my eyes and lean my head against the window as the tears roll down my cheeks.

After what feels like 10 minutes, the car door opens and I see Grayson quickly getting in the driver seat, along with Ethan who slams the door to the back seat.

A group of guys head towards the car, causing Grayson to speed off, but before we leave, I get a glance of the guy. He sits up against the wall, with a bloody and bruised face. His shirt was torn and his hair was tousled.

"What did you two do?" I yell at them, but they both ignore me as they panic.

"Make a right Gray!" Ethan ignores me and Grayson steps on it.

"Ethan what the fuck did you two do!" I begin to punch his chest and he grabs my wrists.

"We saved your little ungrateful drunk ass!" The car is silent and I glare at him.

I move back to my seat and I try to get away from him as much as I can.

I hear him sigh and he places his hand on top of mines, but I pull it away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" We begin to bicker with eachother, but we're interrupted by Grayson.

"Will the both if you just shut the fuck up? Both of you are acting like fucking kids!"

Well shit

-----

Ethan's POV

My knuckles sting.

I look at Malia's sleeping figure and I sigh. None of this was supposed to happen. It was just supposed to be a deal. If I never went after her, I wouldn't feel confused about everything.

She changes positions and she places her head on my legs. Her makeup is running down her swollen face, revealing her pink cheeks.

I look through my snapchat, and I see Malia's story. I see numerous videos of her taking shots, dancing, and my least favorite, the picture of her making out with some random guy. If she never posted anything, then I wouldn't know where she was at.

"You okay there Ethan?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

No I'm not

"E...tell me. I'm your twin brother after all"

"Fuck, fine. I'm not okay, I'm pissed off"

"I hate to ask, but why?" He makes a turn and I begin to rant.

"I hate seeing her with another guy. I want to be the only guy that she thinks about...she's mine"

"I already told you Ethan. She likes you, you already told her that you have something for her. Just fucking ask her! Stop playing little games with eachother"

If there anything that Grayson hates when it comes to relationships, is when they play hard to get and playing games with eachother.

"But Gray, you don't understand. Everytime I see her, I get this feeling in my stomach, she makes me nervous, she makes me feel all giddy inside, and when she leaves, I feel empty without her"

There's a moment of silence and Grayson adjusts the rear view mirror. He has a smile on his face and he speaks up.

"Your whipped man"

-----

When I wake up, the first thing I do is run towards the bathroom. I quickly open the toilet and throw up everything from last night.

There's a knock on the door and I ignore it, but the door opens. I feel someone grab my hair up as they kneel down next to me.

When I'm done, I lean against the wall and I'm faced with Ethan.

Oh shit, I'm at his house

My head pounds as I look around the bright bathroom and all I want to do is hide under the sheets in my bed, away from the bright lights.

"How are you feeling?" He asks quietly.

"Like shit" I look down at my legs and I see that they're bare, the only thing I have on is an oversized shirt.

"I changed you last night when we got here, and no, we didn't fuck either...no matter how much you insisted and kept trying to unbutton my jeans"

Well fuck

"A thanks would be nice by the way" he gives me an attitude and I raise a brow at him.

"I was actually, but you interrupted me" I look down at the floor and I feel everything coming back up again.

"Ethan get out!" I yell before I head to the toilet again.

He holds my hair back and chuckles.

"Yeah...no"

After coming out of the bathroom, I walk towards his room where I let myself fall onto the bed, and I instantly regret that decision. My head pounds even harder and I feel like crying.

"I hate this" I mumble as I lay face down on the bed.

"Don't get drunk again and you won't feel like this again" he crawls into bed and I do the same, I wrap my arms around his torso, and I place my leg on top of his.

"Mal-"

"Ethan, please?" He sighs and he places his chin on top of my head. After a coupe of minutes, I begin to feel drowsy and I hear light snores coming from Ethan.

Thank You for being here with me

-----

When I wake up, my head doesn't pound, and I don't feel nauseous. I also wake up alone in Ethan's bed.

I get up and I head downstairs where Ethan was sitting alone in the kitchen. The house was empty because I heard no noise, and I'm assuming it's already noon.

"Ethan?" My voice is blown out and I sound like shit.

He stands up quickly, obviously startled by me.

"H-Hey, how are you feeling?" He rubs his eyes and I take a seat next to him.

"Better, thank you for taking care of me by the way, and I'm sorry for trying to...you know" he laughs and I feel my face heat up.

"I was flattered, but I wasn't gonna take advantage of you, especially when you were intoxicated" I nod and I still feel my face getting warmer and warmer.

"What did I do by the way? I honestly don't remember much that happened. Just bits and pieces"

"Wow, you were really drunk weren't you? How much did you drink?"

I shrug and he begins to explain what happened.

"Well, when Gray and I got there, you and your friend were flashing the guys, and you flashed us"

"No way! Please tell me you're lying!" He shakes his head and I hide my face in my hands.

"And then you threw your panties in the crowd of guys"

"Why didn't you stop me Ethan?" I stand up from the chair and I grip my hair.

"I tried, but you had already threw them"

There's a moment of an uncomfortable silence and I begin to remember why I even went to the club.

Ethan said he likes me

"Ethan?"

"Yeah?" He looks up at me with a confused face and I feel the palm of my hands become sweaty.

"Do you really like me?"

Author's Note: Here is the second chapter for today and I feel happy for writing two chapters, but honestly, you guys deserve it, because you are all amazing!

Until next time, PEACE ✌💚💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.1K 25
"That's not my name,"
2.3K 38 43
"What'd you call me?' "IRRESISTIBLE! YOU'RE FUCKING IRRESISTIBLE!"
233K 5.8K 40
"Daddy" (sequel)