You're My Hero [My Hero Acade...

Av Torishii

(TodoDeku) Todoroki Shouto x Midoriya Izuku (BakuDeku) Bakugo Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku(?) [ONESHOT COLLECTION... Mer

(1) Todoroki Shouto: Drama
(2) Todoroki Shouto: Sadist
(3) Bakugo Katsuki: Chocolate
(4) Todoroki Shouto: Court
(6) Bakugo Katsuki: Addiction
(7) Bakugo Katsuki: Notebook
(8) Bakugo Katsuki: Jealous
(9) Bakugo Katsuki: Frustration
(10) Bakugo Katsuki: Neighbor

(5) Bakugo Katsuki: Possessive

24.6K 594 697
Av Torishii

A/N: Another BakuDeku here again. And this time, he's a Possessive one. Kyaaaa~! (I apologize for my fan girling side).

It's quite difficult to get their personality right. Sheesh.

Possessive & a little Tsundere! Bakugo x (as always)Cute! Deku

□■□■□■□■□♥□■□■□■□■□

[Bakugo Katsuki]

That moron. That little blind weakling. That shitrag of a Deku.

Ever since we were little he was too dense to even notice my feelings for him. Deku was always focused to be just like All Might and too busy to see me as I want him to be.

He pisses me off to the point that I began to insult him so he could stop admiring a hero who he won't even reach whatever he tries or how many notebooks of his researches about pro heroes on every fûcking streets he passed by.

Deku was born quirkless and I was born with one. I wanted - planned - to protect him when the time comes I become a professional hero. Even if he doesn't receive my feelings, even if he doesn't know what they were, even if he doesn't replies to my one sided feelings, I'm fücking fine with that.

It's all that shitface's fault. Making me attracted to him on our first meeting when our parents introduced us to each other, that cute pathetic goofy smile on his face - obviously nervous of meeting other people. Damn, I would never forget that moment.

But I was wrong, and I would never admit it. I had no idea that he and All Might had connections. Once, Deku told me about a person who gave him a quirk and also the reason that he could successfully enter Yuuei. He never mentioned his name so I had a hunch at that moment that it was All Might. And I've completely cofirmed that that shithead's sudden appearace of quirk really did came from that hero when I did few stalkings, won't talk about it.

Honestly, I got pissed off of All Might. He got into my plans and now Deku's striving to be one of them. At that, I decided to minimize my communications with Deku and just observed him from afar. If he's happy on what he's now, then I'll just let that moron be.

I had my circle of pals and Deku only had two. They were Iida and Uraraka. At first, it irritate me whenever they get too friendly at Deku. But along way, they don't seem any harm. But I always kept my guards up if they ever touch Deku in a kind of way.

Deku never knew what I felt, because he's dumb-insensitive-asshole, so for the meantime I have no rights to limit him to be with others. It was partly my fault, yet I will not admit verbal, that I was too stupid not to tell him earlier back then.

It's not that I couldn't tell him. I'm always used describing my feelings through actions.

One time, when Deku, my buddies, I were still in first grade and was about to head to the park, my buddies left for a while to the toy store to buy hero figurines. Those fücktards leaving me alone with Deku. Though, deeply inside, I didn't mind at all.

"Don't follow me, Deku." I ordered him as he kept tailing my back a few inches. It was supposed to be; 'Walk by my side, Deku.' not that. Yeah, I know I am stupid.

"Why?" I didn't look at him and continued walking head to the park.

"Because you're pissing me off." But he's not. It's just I was too flustered everytime we were alone that I don't have a topic to talk about with him other than unwillingly hurt him. Curse myself, hellshit.

"Ka-kacchan, do you hate--"

"Hey, shirmpy." I heard his words got cut off when an unfamiliar voice joins in.

It caught my attention and I immediately turned around. Deku was in the middle of two tall guys, fourth graders, and was picking on Deku.

"Shirmp, heard you're quirkless." A boy on his left said, mockingly.

"How about you coming with us away from here, no?" Then the boy on his right said next.

The boy on Deku's right harshly grabbed Deku's wrist while the other boy was pushing Deku's back. Deku had this troubled and scared face, and was forcing to have a brave one but failed. He wanted to pull his wrist off of that boy's grasp, but couldn't.

Tears were beginning to appear on his eyes. He tried looking back to look straight at my eyes.

"K-kacchan, he-help."

With that, that triggers it.

I started running towards them and quickly clapped my hands behind the person who's pushing Deku and instantly I made explosion. The fourth graders flinches and I took that chance to pull Deku out of his grasp.

"Deku! Hide behind that tree over there!" I quickly commanded him as he scrambles getting behind an oak tree.

I returned my attention to these two bastards who were recovering from the shock of the blast. They looked at me, annoyed, and I glared at them instead.

"Don't you ever touch Deku, punks."

I challenged them and they charged first and then I came next. We fought wih our quirks and none of us seemed want to throw in the towel. But I'm the one who doesn't want to lose, especially if I'm protecting Deku is on the line. Also, I'm at advantage. Their quirks suck as crap.

Our little fight ended with us receiving scratches and bruises all over our faces, arms, and legs. They decided to give up and even said; 'Remember this day, twerp! Disrespecting your upperclassmen, we'll tell Daichan! He's strong and get ready to get beaten up!'

When they finally left, I remember Deku and hurriedly looked for him. However, I didn't need to as he was watching me while hiding behind the tree.

"Kacchan..." he calls out then tears falling out of his eyes. He sniffs; "I'm sowy that chu gwot huwrt."

"I'm fine, moron. It's a pain in the ass when you're quirkless." I said and Deku stared at me for a moment before crying loudly then was about to get near me with open arms.

By instincts, I held out my palm. Deku's face met wih my palm and was saying words I couldn't understand properly.

Darn, I thought he was going to hug me there. And why did I stopped him?!

"Oi. Ba-ku-go to Earth! Kirishima here!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Kirishima's hand waves in front of my face.

I glance to him with a face asking what was his problem.

"You've been in your own world the whole time! It's already dismissal."

When Kirishima said that, I looked around most of the class were gone and the person who I'm really looking for was also gone. I suddenly panicked and glance around once more where Deku was. However he's completely not inside the room, even his bag's gone.

"Have you seen Deku?" I flatly questioned Kirishima.

"Midoriya? Oh, I saw him leaving just now, ..."

The words that came out next from his mouh made me stood up, sling my bag on my shoulder and rushed out.

I ran into the hallways, skipped the stairs, then finally went out of the main entrance.

'just now with Todoroki. I heard them going at the back of the school.'

I gritted my teeth while heading at the back of the school.

Deku's with that bastard. Thought he doesn't know I always observe Deku's surrounding and he makes his moves on him, huh. Yeah, I knew all along. I never made any complaints with Todoroki while he does that. It's not like I'm allowing him but I'm too conscious of Deku and me's status.

Todoroki and I were in the same boat. Yet, I won't let him get his way. This time, I'm manning things up.

"Todoroki-kun, what were you about to say?" I  was about to turn left but halted on my tracks when I heard Deku's voice.

I made no moment wastee and took it as a sign to make my way to interrupt them. I turn left and I saw that bastard inching towards Deku, planning to corner him on the wall.

Dashing at my best, taking notice of my presence on the process, I pulled Deku's arm and warped one arm around him. I bared my teeth and glare with my eyes to Todoroki and seemed surprised of what I've done.

Heh, he'd better be. Now, this should be proof that Deku's is now mine.

Todoroki sighs and had this expression saying okay-you-win. He slowly takes his leave with both hands on his pockets.

When he's completely out of sight now, Deku suddenly speaks up but his face was burried on the crook of my shoulder.

"K-kacchan... yo-you can le-let go of m-me now..." with his stuttering words, I smirked.

"Not a chance, Deku." I said in amused tone.

He looked up with questioning look and was about to say something but I didn't let him as I stole his lips to shut him off. With my free arm, I supported the back of his head to deepen our kiss.

Wow, never knew his lips were this soft.

I broke our kiss quickly and saw his full red face with wild open eyes. I couldn't help but to smirk. He'd better take note that not only kiss I could give him. More than that and quite extreme.

"Not a word from you. From now on, you're taken, shithead."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

28K 608 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD
99.2K 2.1K 25
➶ requests open ➶ ✎ Todobaku/Bakutodo one shot book that I made cus I didn't think there was enough. ➫ Yes there is bakutodo, because Bakugou ...
65.1K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...
89.7K 2.6K 13
Todoroki x Midoriya is a high quality ship.