A Vampire's Love (Completed)

By RadiantSparkle

Damien hopelessly falls in love with a human and has no power over it. He loses his mind when he's around her... More

Author's note
Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Read my A/N! :)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 20

4K 201 13
By RadiantSparkle

Hey Guys! I’m so mega sorry for not updating soon. I was just so busy!

Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter! It’s a little short but this is all I could come up with.

Love ya guys!

xx

……………………………………………………………………………

(Carmina’s view)

Vampire? Did he just say vampire?

He could have called himself a mermaid or the lochness monster but no, vampire just had to come out of his mouth.

From books that she read in the past, Carmina could remember vampires being described as blood-sucking monsters who chose humans mainly as their victim for food.

Even though she read many horror books about vampires, Carmina wasn’t afraid of vampires but she still always had a negative feeling towards them. But, she knew they weren’t real like Bigfoot; they were just myths. Silly myths.

“Damien is this story about Dina even true?” she sighed, getting up from her seat on Damien’s lap when he quickly grabbed her waist and sat her down again.

“Of course it’s true! Do I look like a person who jokes around?” he asked her rhetorically.

“I have no idea right now! You just mentioned the word ‘vampire’ in this true story of yours,” she replied, shrugging.

If he really was joking around with this story about Dina, then she’d be really annoyed.

“You know what, I’ll give you proof!” he told her.

He stood up from the sofa after he put Carmina down.

“I’m gonna give you a donkey ride and run. By the way, vampires can run very fast without getting tired,” he told her.

She nodded. “Yeah, I read that in a book. I think it was from ‘the vampire diaries’. The one problem with that is it’s not real!”

Ignoring the comment she made, Damien turned around and crouched down, waiting for Carmina to jump onto his back. As soon as he felt her on him, he quickly grabbed her legs so she wouldn’t fall.

“Hold on tight, Carmina,” he instructed.

Going along with it, Carmina did as she was told and grabbed Damien’s should as he walked out of the factory.

For the first time, she felt some feelings towards a boy and then this craziness had to come up and ruin everything. Why did she have to fall in love for the first time with an insane but good-looking boy? Sweet too.

Taking in the surroundings around her, Carmina rested her head on Damien’s shoulder as they went past the people that were outside.

She watched a few people fighting; this was a different fight than the ones at school. She watched with wide eyes as a girl climbed a tree, very fast, and jumped down on the boy she was supposedly practicing with. It didn’t look like practice to her. Carmina couldn’t believe her eyes.  The girl wasn’t hurt at all.

Shaking her head, she decided that it must be some kind of magic act. There must be some ropes tied around her waist or something like that.

Looking away, she watched a boy walk up to her and Damien. He had blonde hair and was about 5 foot 9. As he came closer, she could tell that he was about her age, maybe a year older.

“Damien, there’s food over there if you want some. Shall I bring something for her?” he asked, watching me closely.

“If you could buy take out for her, I’d really appreciate it,” Damien replied back.

“Sure thing,” he said, smiling at me. He was good-looking but nothing like Damien. Hmm, he sure does suit Anne.

Anne!

What if she’s awake? She’s probably freaking out right now.

Frantically, Carmina looked around for the car and when she found it, she saw that no-one was in there.

Where the hell is she?

“Err, Damien? Do you have any idea where Anne is?” She asked him.

“Yeah, she’s over there with Roger,” he replied back pointing to her left side, just nearby the small lake.

She squinted her eyes and regretted looking.

Anne was making out with Roger!  

Seriously, he kidnapped her! She’s so freaking weird.

“But, I thought Roger still loves Dina. He better not be using my best friend!” she told Damien, getting worried for Anne.

If he was using Anne just for a make-out session and Anne found out, she would be heart-broken.

Carmina could remember Anne with her first boyfriend.  She was totally in love but her ‘boyfriend’ Caleb was just using her. His friends dared him to try and get her in bed. Luckily, Margaret had overheard their conversation otherwise Anne would have lost v-card.

“I know Roger. He’s nothing like that. I think he’s moving on,” Damien answered back, happy for his best friend.

It took years and years for Roger to finally learn that he wouldn’t get Dina back. It was really time to move on.

“I hope so,” she muttered. “Are you gonna give me proof or what?”

“I do not want to give you proof if you use that tone with me,” Damien said.

“I do not care,” Carmine replied, smiling.

“Are you mocking me?” he asked her.

“Please, just give me proof! Then I can eat,” Carmina whined, listening to the rumblings of her stomach.

Without saying another word, Damien walked a few steps into the wood.

“Hold on tight, Carmina, and keep your head on my shoulder. I don’t want you to get hurt” he told her whilst getting into a running position. “You ready?”

As soon as he felt her nod her head, Damien didn’t waste another second and started running as fast as he could.

Almost at once, Carmina tightened her grip on Damien.

She couldn’t breathe.

She couldn’t see.

Damien was really a vampire! Vampires are real!

What kind of world was she living in? Well, she had no idea but either way, she still loved Damien no matter what.

“Okay stop! Please!” Carmine screamed at Damien. All this air was getting to her. She was struggling for breath and it was frightening her.

Damien quickly came to a stop as soon as he heard her scream out loud. He could hear the fear in her voice and instantly, he felt angry at himself for putting her in this position.

“I...believe…you,” Carmina told him, between breaths.

“I told you so,” Damien smirked, earning himself a smack on the head from her.

Instantly, the smirk was wiped off his face. What if she didn’t want to know him after what she had learnt about him?

No, he couldn’t let that happen. Whether she was with him or not, she would still be in danger. He had to make sure that he was by her side so if he someone tried to bother her, he’d be there to keep her safe.

There was no other option but to tell her how he felt about her. He had wanted to say these three special words from the second he had laid eyes on her.

“Carmina, I’ve got something else to say to you,” he told her, as she climbed off his back.

“What is it?” she asked him, concerned. What was he so nervous about now?

He took her hand in his and walked her to the closest tree. Leaning on it, he held her close to him, suddenly afraid that something would jump out and take her away from him.

“I…I…” he hesitated. What if she didn’t respond the way he wanted her to? Well, he was going to find out.

Taking a deep breath, Damien told her, “I love you.”

Staring into his eyes, Carmina felt his grip on her tighten but not too hard.

“I lo-” she started, but was cut off by a voice from behind her.

“Ahhh, young love. Never get tired of it,” the voice said. Damien quickly looked up and he couldn’t believe what he saw.

There, leaning on the tree just a few metres away from them was a happy-looking Sabre.

…………………………………………………………………………

Soo, was that a good way to bring Sabre into the chapter?

Awesome? Great? Okay? Bad? Or Very Bad?

Let me know which of the five you chose and please be honest!

Vomment (Vote and comment)

Love ya guys!

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 11 19
Damien was never a normal teenager. He never wanted to grow up and be a doctor, or a police officer, or a fire fighter. But he did want to save peopl...
1.2K 133 40
"You like me." said Adam. "Yes." I replied. "I'm your teacher and I'm not good for you." he replied. "But I want you." I said. *** Adam and his two...
1.7K 84 18
Right at that point, I was seeing a boy. He was 18 years old. Three years older than me. His name was Damian. We had been together for almost two ye...
948 15 6
(Warning, I Wrote This a Long Time Ago) Antonio currently is in charge of a gang, his family. All of his memories are his dark past. No one knows wha...