Chapter 15

Sorry for uploading late! I wanted some more readers.

Please comment and vote, I'd really appreciate it. I would really, really like some feedback for this chapter, even if it's negative.

Thanks!

xxxx

...............................................................................................................

(Damien's view)

Damien looked through his last drawer, hoping he would find the phone numbers of his long, lost friends. One by one, he threw out his clothes and finally, after ten long minutes, he found what he was looking for.

He stood up and ran downstairs, using his vampire speed, and grabbed his phone from the table in the living room.

He dialled in the first phone number which belonged to Diane. Calling her after so long reminded him of the happy memories they shared along with his younger and only sister Casey.

One stood out of the rest of the memories and this was hundreds of years ago, when they were both just innocent, little humans.

He could remember the three of them sitting in the meadows, next to their home, having a picnic. It was Casey's fifteenth birthday and even though this wasn't the perfect way to celebrate it, it was what she wanted, so they spent the evening doing just that.

That day was exactly two months before he became what he was now. A vampire.

He quickly shook the thought away as soon as Diane answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Diane. It's Damien," he started.

Oh, Damien. I haven't spoken to you in ages. How are you? Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Not really. I need your help," he said, waiting for an answer.

"Of course. What's going on?" she asked.

"You know Roger? He's kidnapped a human who is a friend of my very close friend, Carmina. He's threatening me to hurt her if I don't meet him in 48 hours so he can kill me," Damien quickly told her, not daring to take a breath in between.

"Okay, I didn't get any of that; you spoke way too fast. Where do you live? I'll come and meet you in like two minutes," Diane said.

Damien told her his address and cut the call, not wasting a second. He dialled in the next number which belonged to his old school friend, Cameron.

Before Cameron answered, Damien let Diane in and told her to wait while he called everyone else so he could explain properly to them together.

He told each of them his address and waited for them to arrive.