Chapter 18

Hey guys! Sorry for updating after ages, I’ve been so busy.

Anyways, hope you like this chapter!

Vote and comment. Love ya guys!

Xx

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Carmina’s view)

Carmina looked out at her surroundings, watching out for the old factory which her friend, Anne, was supposed to be held in.

She could feel hatred building up inside her but it wasn’t towards Roger or whoever it was that kidnapped Anne; it was towards herself. She could remember Anne always looking out for her, like when she needed someone to talk to after having an argument with her step parents or when one of the guys from another school was hitting on her and she didn’t like it.

Anne always knew when Carmina was upset and she was there for her and she hated the fact that she couldn’t do the same for Anne.  What kind of friend was she?

Carmina quickly wiped away the tears as she saw the old factory come in view. As she parked outside the factory, she looked out at the open fields to make sure that there was no one around but her.

“Maybe I can sneak in like a ninja and get Anne,” Carmina whispered to herself. She laughed as she remembered Anne always complaining to herself about the environment or people she didn’t like.

“Yeah, I don’t think so,” she heard a deep voice say.

She looked up at the sky knowing that it was Roger but she decided to have some fun with this idiot.

“God? Is that you?” she asked.

“Don’t you dare try and mock ‘cos it could cost you your life and your friends’,” Roger growled.

Carmina looked up to see a hunky man walking up to her. Angry rose up inside her as she started walking up to him. Before she could hurt him in any way, Roger grabbed her arm and started dragging her inside the factory.

“Let. Go. Of. Me. NOW,” Carmina growled, saying each word in a threatening way.

“Oh wow. I’m so scared. What’s a human like you going to do to me?” Roger asked with sarcasm.

“You’re not a human? What are you then? The lochness monster? Well, that explains your breath,” she spitted out whilst waving her left hand in front of her face to show him that his breath stank.  

Carmina winced and quickly put her hand down as she could feel his grip tighten on her arm.

“You smelt it, you dealt it,” he replied.

“You say that when someone farts, not when their breath stinks,” she said, rolling her eyes.