Chapter 22

Hey guys! I’ve actually updated on the day that I said I would for the first time in ages!

I hope you like this chapter and again, I know it’s quite short but it’s the best I could come up with..

PLEASE vote and comment, negative or positive.. I don’t care but I want some comments

Love you guys  =D

xx

…………………………………………………………………………………

(Damien’s view)

Damien’s eyes widened as he took in what Carmina had just said.

They’re her family?

All that time, he was so busy worrying about Carmina and his friends but not once did Sabre hurting their loved ones pop in to his mind. Not once.

Even though he never met her family, he could still feel his heart breaking in to a million pieces. Just like when Dina died.

This feeling was just too familiar.

After he had turned in to a vampire, he spent years and years watching his family and his loved ones die and soon, he had gotten so used to the feeling that he started blocking people out of his life. He just hated that feeling so much. It was only until Diane had broken down that wall that he had built up and now, he realised how much in debt he was with her. If it wasn’t for her, he would have probably committed suicide by now, hating himself.

And what was making this situation worse for him, was that it was his fault Carmina’s family was dead.

If only he hadn’t fallen in love with her.

If only he stayed away from all those innocent humans.

If only he was dead.

But it was just too late. He knew regretting what happened wouldn’t change a thing but cause hurt and grief to not only him but all those around him.

What happened has happened. The only thing he could do was stay strong. For Carmina.

If there was some sort of way for him to lessen Carmina’s pain, he would do it without a second thought.

Well, there was one thing he could do. It wouldn’t lessen all the pain but, it would take away at least some and that was better than doing nothing.

Revenge.

Remembering that Sabre was still here, probably smirking about what he had done, he looked up to see that Sabre was still standing there but the human bodies were no where to be seen.