Having Ten Older Overprotecti...

By SomeWarmSnow

Cassidy Kingston is the youngest of 11 kids. To make it even better she's the only girl. Her parents died whe... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Who The Hell Is She?!
Chapter 2: Troy's Cheast & a visit from Jessica
Chapter 3: Crush Meet Other Crush ??
Chapter 3 Continued
Chapter 4 : Babysitting With My Ex
Chapter 5 : My Fault
UPDATE !!!
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7 : Long Ass Day
A/N
Chapter 8: Josh ? (part 1)
Chapter 9: Lies
Chapter 10
Comment Please
update
Chapter 11 : Whore
Chapter 12 : Best Movie Of All Tines
Chapter 13: Dyldo
Chapter 14: Italian?
Chapter 15: Dexi or Lyaln?
Chapter 16: Chemistry Baby Part 1
very important
too easy.
Shake?
A/N
Fantastic
Lyla + Jess
Gav's Girls

Chapter 4 Continued

6.2K 158 6
By SomeWarmSnow

A/N- I know this is short but whatever anyway I wanted to notify you all about my new writing schedule so one day I will do a long post and the nest day a shortish one ,because keeping up with the post everyday is hard so yes I will still keep updating everyday but they wont all be very long. Love you thxxxx - SomeWarmSnow

Once we finally got the girls together it was just me and Gavin sitting on his Ber watching Family Guy. I look around his room and it is still the exact same. The furniture and all. I turn my head around and smile when I see a picture of me and him smiling at the fair. That day was an awesome day for me. I pick up the picture and look at it. Me and Gavin shares our first kiss that day. It was actually my first kiss. I don't realize Gavin's behind me until I can feel him breathing over my shoulder.

"I liked that one too "he says with a smile on his face. I smile and nod. Pretty soon I yawn and he looks at the time.

¨Ready to got to bed ¨ he ask me while handing me his big white t-shirt and a pair of his basket ball shorts I nod and head for the couch on my way out the door he says

¨You can sleep with me , wait no not like that I mean in the same bed, wait that sounds bad to, what I mean is come sleep in the same area as me¨he says quickly I laugh at him and decide it wont hurt. I head to the bathroom and change to the clothes he handed me. Before I walked out I looked in the mirror, and to be honest I loved the way I looked in Gavin's clothes. I did a quick spin before opening the door and heading to his room.

Once I walked in he was shirtless and sitting on the bed going through his phone with a very serious yet cut look on his face.Once he looked up with a sad face and said

¨Do you like Josh¨I sat beside him on the bed, what should I tell him ? If I say yes he might be disappointed he already looks sad at the thought of it so I will just say no.

¨Nope, I actually have my eye on some one special¨ I say staring into his eyes that will hopefully cheer him up he smiles and hugs me.

¨Lets sleep¨ He says and I jump in the bed and lay far from him. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

¨I dont bite ¨ he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine before I can respond I hear his steady breaths and realize he is a sleep. Pretty soon I feel myself drifting off into sleep, into sleep in my crushes arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620 65 19
She breaks rules and doesn't care, but someone heard her. She cares she's always there for the people that need to get the mouse despite having a hor...
1.9K 245 46
(COMPLETED) Cassie Logan had everything, she had the looks the grades and even the boy she thought was the one in high school. Everything changed whe...
176K 19K 100
(Complete)Patrick Bennett promised his wife lots of things before she died. He lied when he agreed to look for love. Two years later, he is ready to...
285 31 18
Cassidy Cruise is tired of seeing love happen for everyone but her. As the holiday season quickly approaches, Cassidy comes up with a plan: she's goi...