When I saved the bad boy (201...

By KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... More

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Epilogue

34.5K 997 203
By KatherineYork7

I wrote this because there were few things i wanted to do to this story....I might add some chapters later. Like prom night. The other part of the wedding. The birth of Jade and Justin...and different stories because you guys don't want an end. But for now this is all i can give you because i will work on my other story called "The Mob's Sons"

It's a teen story with love twists, hot guys and a lot of laughing. Please go and check it out. It's on my profile page. :))

It was a beautiful day. The garden looked amazing. Everyone was here and they all looked incredible. I looked at the man in front of me. The man I was going to share my life with and the man I will love for ever. He looked at me back and smiled. It was fate.

The priest started his speech.

"We are gathered here today in the sight of God and angels, and the presence of friends and loved ones, to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes and blessings to the words which shall unite this two people in holy matrimony.

Marriage is a most honourable estate, created and Instituted by God, signifying unto us the mystical union, which also rests between Christ and the Church; so too may this marriage be adorned by true and abiding love."

The priest went on and on with the reading but I was so happy I couldn't even stop smiling. The priest talked and talked and I didn't even listen. I heard J.D saying I do and up until it was my turn I decided to listen.

" And do you Julie Thorne take Jack Dawson....:" WHAT?.

"Wait. Jack Dawson as in the Titanic?" I yelled. I looked at J.D. The room went silence. The priest stopped. J.D was serious for couple of seconds and then he started laughing.

"I'm sorry. I know you hate when I joke around but I had to do it. Thanks father. You can go on with my real name." He tried to be serious and looked at the priest. I tried to hide my smile but it was useless. That devil..

"So once more......... Do you Julie Thorne take Jacques Darrell Collins to be your Husband? Do you promise to love, honour, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only to him forevermore?"

"Your full name is Jacques Darrell Collins?" I asked surprised.

"Mom is part French. She loved the name. But my friends started calling me J.D as in - juvenile delinquent.." 

Everyone looked at me.

"This is not a problem right? Do you still  take me as your husband?"

I was deadly serious. I could tell J.D was worried. That's for me finding out at our wedding. Ands for making that joke about titanic. I was going to play a little more but he looked very worried. Okay. I give in. I smiled.

"I do."

Everyone cheered and laughed.

"Now repeat after me.. I Jacques Darrell Collins..."

The priest started and J.D repeated.

"Take thee Julie Thorne, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore."

J.D repeated and then I repeated after the priest.

"You can ki..." The priest didn't even finished. J.D was already bending me and kissed me in front of everyone. Once he pulled a little away he whispered over my lips. "My dream came true. I married a female version of me."

I laughed and pulled my self up kissing him again.

"And my wish came true too. I married two guys. A J.D and a Jacques."

He made a face. "You are gonna tease me now aren't you?"

"Now what kind of wife would I be if I didn't." I giggled and kissed him again.

This is gonna be a long  and exciting new journey.

5  YEARS LATER

"Stop it. Someone can see us and think there is something between us." I whispered. He came a little closer smirking.

"Let them think that. I want it to be true anyways."

"We agreed we'll just be friends. I told you're not my type."

"You don't have a type."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. You want me as much as I want you."

"Well." I smirked. "You can't have me."

"Are you sure of that."

I bit my lower lip. His blue eyes pierced my soul. He put a lock of hair behind my ear and he brushed my lips with his thumb.

"I bet if I kiss you now you won't push me away."

"I dare you to. It will be much easier to tell people why you'll lose your ability to make kids."

"You are all bark but no bite." His hands slipped behind my neck and pulled me closer.

"I swear if you do something..." I started but he cut me off.

"I'll take the risk." His lips found mine. He pushed me against the tree and kept on kissing me. I started pushing him away but I ended tucking on his shirt and kissed him back.

"I knew you like me." He whispered over my lips and kissed me again.

"Go to hell Marco." I kissed him back roughly.

(Julie's p.o.v)

"Look at them. They remind me of young us." I smiled and looked at J.D who was brining the popcorn and making a face.

"We are still young."

We sat on the balcony and watched his nephew Marco and my little sister Madie making out. Since they were kids they kept on arguing and fighting. Me and J.D had a bet that they will have feelings for each other the moment they turned teenagers. He told me is unlikely since Marco was a womenizer. But I knew something he didn't. When they were five Madie and Marco had their first kiss. And I knew it. From that moment I knew it.

"Maybe this is little creepy." I looked at J.D.

"It is. But who cares." He smiled and pulled me in his lap.

"Now sugar. Kiss me first then go and make me a sandwich." I puffed.

"Go and mow the lawn first."

He chuckled and kissed my neck.

"Woman you make me crazy."

"Just like always." I brushed my nose of his and smiled.

"I love you husband."

"I love you too wife."

I smiled and leaned to kiss him when little Jade came running.

"Mommy, mommy." She climbed into us and sat in J.D's lap too. He brushed her hair with his fingertips.

"Where's your brother?"

"He is in the closet hiding." She smiled.

"Why is he hiding?" J.D asked her.

"He stole my teddy and said if I want it back I have to cwean his woom."

"clean his room?" I sighed. "What did he do this time?"

"he wanted to pway with magic and to disappeaw like the man in the mowie and he bwought a pack of flouw in the woom but it bwoke and evewything is white now."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Is he hiding from us?"

"No. I said I will tell mommy and daddy and he pulled his tongue out and I hit him with a pillow and he laughed and then I hit him again and again.. And he laughed...and then I took daddy's book and aimed at him and he went to hide."

"the law book? The big book?" J.D asked amazed.

Jade nodded her head.

"You mean you lifted that up?"

"It was a little heavy but I can lift it. I am stwong."

"Yes you are my little cupcake." He kissed her and then put us both down so he could get up.

"I am gonna go and have a talk with my son now. Obviously I need to make an intervention since he is hiding from a girl."

I laughed and sat down pulling Jade in my lap and kissed her head. She hugged me and leaned on me.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you to sweetie."

"Mommy. When awe aunt Moni and uncle Jake gonna come hewe?"

"Well tomorrow is yours and your brother's birthday so everyone is gonna be here."

She giggled. "I bet uncle Mawk is gonna bring me a cool toy fwom wowk. He makes movies mommy."

"I know dear. He always had a thing for movies."

"And is aunt Angie and uncle Johnny gonna come too. Can they bwing theiw doggy. Maybe it can be Cesaw's wife. Is weally sweet mommy. Can they, please.."

I smiled in my self knowing that Angie already bought a dog for Jade and Justin. Cesar was still part of family and Jade loved it. Long story short we all had a happy ever after. Johnny and Angie dated couple of years. They had a short split up in college but they got together again and got engaged. Couple of months after my wedding with J.D they got married too. They have two boy twins and a big dog which Jade adores too. Kayla and Chris got married after high school. Then they divorced. Then they got married again after college and now they have a little blonde girl who seems to love my Justin a lot.  Monica and Jake broke up and went their separate ways. I am sure they hadn't seen each other for years since Monica went to live in London and Jake went for a trip around the world but the last time we had a gathering  which was few months ago they looked at each other very strangely. Now she is back in town and He lives couple of blocks away from me. And guess what. They called me yesterday to tell me they are getting married. Hmm. Did anyone see this coming? Wink.

 Mark and Yvonne came a long, long way from a shy couple. Mark is a famous movie producer and Yvonne is a hot business woman. They never split up. They are happily married and they have a little boy but I heard Yvonne is carrying another baby and it's a girl. I am so happy we all are together one way or another and we are still friends. I got all the preparations for Justin's and Jade's birthday and they were so excited to see their uncles and aunts. I put Jade up in my hands and made my way to the kitchen to check on the cake only to find Justin and J.D all over the cake. Half of the cake was gone and they had chocolate all over their mouths and hands.

"what is going on here?" I looked at them angry.

"it was his idea." They both pointed at one another.

Jade laughed and climbed down running towards the cake. She took a piece with her hands and started eating it. She put a little on her other finger and she pointed out.

"Twy mommy. Is weally good." I just starred at them. They all had puppy eyes on them. My face cracked a smile. How can I be angry at them.

I licked the chocolate of Jade's finger and smiled.

"It's really, really good."

Me and Jade sat next to them and started eating of the cake too. When there was a little left J.D pulled me to the side and let them finish it. He twirled me around until we reached the living room. He took my hand in his and started dancing. Music or no music I danced with him.

"I will have to order another cake."

"Order three." He smiled and licked my hand because it still had chocolate on it. I giggled and came closer.

"You smell like chocolate." I whispered.

"You taste like chocolate." He whispered back.

"Should we check if the twins eat more things from the fridge?"

I asked worried.

"Oh leave them. Now I want you all for my self before your husband gets back."

"Ohhh Jacques...What if my husband finds out about us?"

"That old fool J.D ? He won't found out a thing."

I giggled. "I am a very good girl."

"You ain't fooling me sugar." He bended me over his knee and kissed me so passionately my whole world swirled.

 I love you guys...Vote and comment and go check my other story... Please..I promise you're gonna love it...And please vote all of the chapters and comment on this story because every read and every vote i get it's an inspiration. Share the story with your friends :) Let's make it more then 100.000 reads :*

♥♥♥ yours trully

KATERINA.........Kat........ Kate.....:))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 7.8K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
618 47 42
A girl simply looking to have a great time and some fun, along the way she used to work in a magazine company where they suddenly threw her off witho...
252 0 32
River isn't your standard 'good girl.' She never went to Uni, works every day of the week and participates in illegal street races. She uses the body...
1.1K 95 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...