I Dare You To Reject Me Mr Al...

By readingeclipse

After Casey Hugh's parents were brutally murdered by her own pack, she's had trust issues. She's been on the... More

I Dare You To Reject Me Mr. Alpha
Chapter 2:- Run
chapter 3:- Siblings
Chapter 5:- Do you have Cooties?
Chapter 6 Rude To Intrude
Chapter 7 Caketastrophy
Chapter 8 Territory
Chapter 9 Red Fire Pack
Chapter 10 Prophecy
Chapter 11- Treaties And Connections
Chapter 12- The Silent Treatment
Chapter 13- Alone
Chapter 14:- Hot & Flustered
Chapter 15:- Disagreement
Chapter 16:- Possessive Jerk
Chapter 17:- Secrets
Chapter 18: Leaving
Chapter 19: Heat
Chapter 20: Instincts
Chapter 21: Selfish
Chapter 22: Traitor
Chapter 23:- Bipolar Couple
Chapter 24:- Escape
April 26th
Chapter 25:- Suspicion
Chapter 26- Transition
Chapter 27- Silver
Chapter 28- Transparency
Chapter 29- Sunflowers And Roses
Chapter 30- Remember
Chapter 31- Mate?
Chapter 32- She's Following Us
Chapter 33- Betrayal

Chapter 4:- The wake up call

9.1K 289 24
By readingeclipse

Chapter 4:- The wake up call

Quote of the chapter:

Don't think. It complicates thing. Just feel, and if it feels like home, follow its path

~r.m. Drake

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

"Luna Casey, wake up" a child's voice whispered in my ear as I complained and turned to the other side.

"Please wake up Luna Casey" the unfamiliar voice called again. I could feel someone lightly tapping my cheeks.

I just gave out another loud groan in response.

But the child still hadn't given up.

I felt someone begin to jump up and down on my bed which caused me to get really pissed.

I shot up ready to yell at this annoying pest but my anger quickly subsides as I see a cute little boy jumping on my bed.

He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was very cute which is a weird thing for me to say since I despise children.

"Hey sweetie what's your name?" I said to the little boy as I pat the bed for him to sit beside me.

It takes him no time at all to run over and take a seat beside me.

He stared at me for a second, which made me feel really uncomfortable. I felt as though he was judging me, before he finally decided to speak.

"My mummy was right you are very beautiful" he said giving a small giggle.

I think I'm going to like the company of this little boy.

"What's you're name honey?" I asked again but this time I actually got the answer.

"I'm Connor. Did you know I'm 7 so I'm a big boy" he said making me laugh.

I heard a groan come from the ground and see Colton lying on the floor. I told him, I didn't feel comfortable with him lying beside me and want to sleep in my own room, but he refused to leave me alone and decided to lay on the ground beside me.

I did feel guilty that he was lying on the floor because of me, but I suppressed my emotions and decided it was best for me.

Even though I hate to admit it, he looked so cute sleeping. I had never seen Colton look so relaxed in the week that I'd known him.

Yes I had been staying here for around a week and surprisingly Josh still hadn't called to explain himself to me.

"Why do you keep staring at Alpha Colton?" Connor questioned making me blush.

He may be cute but he was a tad annoying as well. Actually not a tad, he was really annoying at points.

"I was not staring at Colton" I defended myself looking away from Connor. Why was he trying to embarrass me?

I turned back and looked at Conner.

To be honest Conner and Colton looked a lot alike, actually Conner was practically just the smaller version of Colton. But younger obviously.

Conner had dark brown hair but it looked almost black. His cheek bones were very visible and he could probably be offered the job to be a child model.

His features were sharp, it was almost like they would cut you just by looking at him.

I sound stupid

"Do you know I got a race car a day ago. My mummy says I've been a good boy, it was a Porsche race car and it went whoosh" he mimicked the cars movement with his hands.

I laughed at his enthusiasm as he showed me how planes fly and how he can't wait to get a flying car.

"Do you know, I want to be a scientist when I get older so I can make a car that flys in the sky like a butterfly" he showed me how butterfly's fly.

This kid was hilarious he honestly is the cutest child I have ever seen in my life.

"My mummy also said that when I get better that she will get me a flying car" he said.

What does he mean by getting better?

Should I ask him? Is it really any of my business? Maybe I can ask Colton about it later.

"I would love to get a flying car" I chipped in as he looked at me in amusement.

"Oh my gosh Luna Casey I want a flying car too!" he yelled out.

Just then I realised that Colton was still sleeping so put my fingers to my lips showing Connor to be quieter.

"You don't want Colton to wake up" I clarified my finger still on my lips.

He gave a loud whole hearted laugh which made me laugh too. I don't know why but his laugh is the cutest thing in existence. It kinda made me happy.

"Luna Casey your so silly" he said in the midst of his giggle fit.

"Oh really I'm silly?" I asked arching an eyebrow. "Will I still be silly if the tickle monster came?" I asked bemused.

"Yup" he replied confidently moving a bit further away from me.

"Really?" I moved closer to him and began tickling him as he laughed uncontrollably.

"Sorry-Luna-Casey" he forced the words out as he couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm-sowewyyy" he screamed as I heard Colton groan on the ground.

I had totally forgotten he was sleeping.

"Just say Casey's not silly and I will stop" I whispered as his laughing got louder.

"Oooohhhhkkkk-luna-Casey-is-not-silly" he tried to whisper but it came out more like a scream.

I instantly stopped tickling him as he sat up and began to tickle me.

After 5 minutes of convincing Connor to stop tickling me he finally did stop. I had said to him that his beloved alpha Colton would wake up and be very anger with him so he decided to forgive me for the tickle attack.

"Luna Casey will you-" he was cut off by my stomachs loud growl. His laughing wouldn't seize as I looked away an embarrassed expression permanently plastered on my face.

"It's not that funny Connor" I whispered still looking away from him.

He didn't stop laughing.

"Oh fine Connor I will just have to get the tickle monster out again" I threatened him as he quickly shot up and bolted out the bedroom door still laughing.

A small smile plastered on my face just by thinking about his reaction.

I quickly slipped on a cute summers dress and tried to grab a bracelet from my drawer.

Suddenly I felt a pull on my leg and I let out a shrieking scream. I fell on top of Colton as he gave an evil grin.

I was lying directly on top of him, I could feel his hard chiseled chest on my stomach.

His lips were only centimetres away from mine which made me feel paralysed.

It felt like someone had poured liquid nitrogen all over my body and the only part of my body I could move was my fingers.

Colton moved a strand of my hair behind my ear which gave me cold shivers throughout my body. I could feel tingles crawling all over my spine as I felt paralysed in his touch.

He inched closer as though he was about to kiss me.

It took all the will power in me to quickly get up and move away from him.

He was about to kiss me.

I cleared my throat to make it less awkward as I leaned over again to grab my bracelets. Colton sat up on the floor as he fixed his messy hair.

"That was pay back for yesterday" he said giving me an evil smirk, as I looked away from him.

"Well Karma's a bitch may I remind you Colton Richardson, so watch you're back" I warned giving him an angry glare.

"Oh by the way Connor was here-" I was cut of as Colton grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me down the stairs.

"Colton wait I don't have shoes on and only have one sock on" I complained. He totally ignored me and continued his decent down the stairs.

What the fuck is going on?

We finally reached the bottom of the stairs as Connor and -I'm assuming- his parents were sitting patiently in the living room.

The middle aged lady ran over to me and before I could say anything she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh your so beautiful" she complimented as a blush rose to my cheeks.

Since when has Casey Hughes started blushing?

She held me at arms length as she examined me again. "Oh I totally forgot to introduce myself I'm Alpha Colton's, relative Sheila" she said giving me a wide smile.

"That's my husband Robert" she said pointing towards the man who looked like he was in his early 40's.

"And I think you and Connor have already met." she said pointing towards Connor who was currently in a bone crushing hug with Colton.

Colton looked so content holding Conner in his arms. He was acting as though he hadn't met Connor in years.

"Sorry if Connor disturbed you he can be a little to hyper sometimes" she said giving me a soft smile.

I nodded in approval.

"Is this the new style?" she asked pointing towards my sock. I only had one on and the other foot was bare.

"No Sheila, Colton just dragged me down the stairs" I clarified as she gave a small laugh.

She said some sort of witty comment under her breath but I couldn't hear her properly so decided to just ignore it.

"Honey why don't you go and get fully dressed and I will start preparing breakfast" she said motioning me towards the stairs.

I gave her a smile and took a quick glance towards Colton who was now in deep conversation with Billy or was it Robert?

Don't judge me.

I began to run up the stairs. This is my chance I can finally run away no one will ever know. Especially cause Colton and probably the rest of the pack will be busy meeting 'pack members'.

I ran up the stairs and slipped on both my socks. I gave my hair a quick brush before packing my luggage and climbing out the window.

Yes.

Till now no one had noticed but I just hope I haven't spoke to soon. I lightly jogged down the massive drive way grabbing my luggage bag in my hands.

I couldn't risk making noise or else someone from the pack would probably hear me. I continued my journey until I had finally reached the big iron gates.

Once I go past these they will never be able to find me.

Thousands of questions ran through my head as I thought about if it was really a good idea to leave.

Should I really leave? where would I go? I don't want to embarrass him in front of his family.

My stupid wolf is to sentimental, she cares to much about leaving him and that's why all these questions are coming to my mind.

But the main question that was concerning me was:- where would I go?

I knew I wouldn't be welcomed at Josh's house cause he would probably just send me back here and plus I really did not want to face Ashton after his fight with my mate.

But anywhere is better than here.

I opened the steel gates slightly and slipped through with my bag.

Do you smell that?

That smells like freedom.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but where do you think your going?" An unfamiliar voice called out.

Who the fuck is this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 258 33
When Mia was young she saw her mother get murdered in front of her by hunters. But what happens when a young hunter saves her life that horrible nigh...
2.3K 38 18
It was an attack that took everything from her a year ago. Her family and pack all slaughtered. She didn't know why or who, just that she had to run...
4.4M 99.3K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...
1.3M 42.1K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...