Brother of Clementine (Re-wri...

By Skippy2026

Re-write of my original TWDG series. Book 1 of the re-writes. After being rejected by Wellington, Clementine... More

Prologue
1: The Truck
2: Caught
3: Beating
4: Decisions
5: The Escape
6: Left Behind
7: Stuck in the Horde
8: Parkers Run
9: About to Give Birth
10: The Russians
11: Alvin Jr
12: I'm Sorry
13: Beat Down
14: Where Are We Going
15: Fight in the Snow
16: Wellington
17: A Few Years Later
18: The Gas Station
19: The Ambush
20: Behind the Bars
22: Change of Heart
23: On the Road
24: Fords City
25: First Day
26: The Mechanic
27: Attack on Fords City
28: Eye to Eye
29: City Hall
30: Hunter Becomes The Hunted
31: More Than Friends
32: Getting Everyone Together
33: Leaving the City
Authors Note

21: Following the Trail

67 1 0
By Skippy2026

Jake suddenly woke up. Not recognizing where he was. He remembered a hunter giving orders in front of him. Then everything went black. Now here he was. Jake stood up and looked around the area. He recognized it as the store Noah was taking them before the hunters jumped out. "That FUCKIN' kid!" Jake shouted. "I'mma fuckin' kill that little shit!" Jake said. His face was burning up from anger. His hands going numb. He kicked the door open. A walker reached out for Jake. He grabbed the walker and pushed it forward into the glass. He then pushed the walkers head into the glass shard. Stabbing through the walkers skull.

He ripped the walker out of the door and threw him on ground. He raised his foot and stomped on the walkers head. Jake grabbed the dead walker and threw it at the glass. The dead walker slammed through the glass. Jake angrily kicked some mud. Sending it soaring through the air. Jake looked at the road. Thanks to the rain earlier, tires sunk into the mud. Making tracks. Jake followed them. Hoping to find his sister where the tracks were leading.

============

The tracks lead to a camp. Jake scouted the area. Seeing several hunters by the entrance. Jake glared into the camp. "Y'er in there somewhere, Clementine." Jake muttered to himself. A frown formed on his face. He closed his eyes and sighed. He was determined to get Clementine out of there. Noah would be lucky if they didn't cross paths. Jake clenched his fist. He pulled out his pistol. Checked the clip. Fully loaded. Slipping the clip back into the gun and cocked it. "I'm comin' f'er ya, Clem." Jake muttered. He slowly and carefully walked the lands of the hunters.

============

"I was the one who punched that little whore." A hunter said. "That was you? Goddamn man." "What? Bitch had it coming. After she kicked Leon, that was fucking it!" "Heh, whatever you say man."

A bullet flew into one of the hunters throats. His scream came out jagged as blood spewed onto the ground. "What the fuck!" The other said. A knife pierced his neck and he was lowered to the ground. Jake ripped them knife from his neck and wiped the blood off.   

A bullet flew into the ground near Jake. "Over there!" Jake ran for cover. "God fuckin' dammit!" Jake cursed.

He pulled out his gun and aimed it at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 86
Clementine, a 12 year old girl alone in the apocalypse who has to fend for herself and a baby. She will face many challenges on her journey to Welli...
3.1K 52 20
Previously on The Walking Dead, Kenny killed Jane and you and Clementine stayed with Kenny. The three with AJ went to Wellington, where they wouldn't...
1.5K 108 30
This story takes place after the ending of A New Frontier where Clementine continues her search for AJ. This story will contain multiple crossovers f...
3.5K 101 43
Another story about Clementine. This is post apocalyptic where Clem goes back to Richmond. Dont click out just yet because it gets more interesting I...