Lets Make This One To Remembe...

By Jays_PissRocket

They're back! Rebbeca and the gang are back for some lets just say crazy adventures! After Nathan broke her h... More

Lets Make This One To Remember
Prologue
Awkward
Puberty Does the Body Good
Pay Attention
What A Date
Big Choices and Big News
Welcome Back Babe
A/N
Familiar Situations
Sorry
Listen Here Sloth Boy
Hi Daddy
Help!
Management, Nandos, and Oompa Loompas
REEAAAD
Yike Sykes
Alan Carr
Awkward
The Suspect
The Crime
Oh, It's You
Yay, The Photo Album.

Flat Mates

1.1K 26 15
By Jays_PissRocket

Okay!!!!! HERE IS YOUR UPDATE BABES! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT WITH COLLEGE, AND NOT HAVING INTERNET FOR LIKE EVER I CAN FINALLY UPDATE FOR YOUR PLEASURE! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO LOVING AND PATIENT WITH ME BEAUTIFULS I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!

Also what are your thoughts on Nariana? Personally I'm not that much of a fan because obviously Nathan is for Rebbeca....

ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “You better go after your boyfriend…”

            That’s all that was said before I give on sympathetic smile to Jay and sprint towards the emergency stair case. Knowing that steps and I are probably going to result in the death of your favorite person, I have to talk to Nathan. No matter how much I want to strangle him with his entrails, I love that little fucker whether he believes it or not.

            Stairs, man I fucking hate stairs. With each step I take, the more frightened I become at the thought of falling ten stories down to my death. The echo of stomping feet on aluminum stairs fills the humid air. Breathing in short, heavy bursts I finally make it to the finally step where the world seems to spin. The metal railing still cool beneath my palm, slowly begins to warm as I stand there attempting to regain my breath. Small droplets of sweat cover my top lip and forehead. Straining my neck slowly, my gaze lays above me where the others are just sitting and most likely getting tea. Lucky bastards, they are. The look on Nathan’s face haunts me, as I push through the door that leads back into the lobby. The hurt that found its way onto his face, and the deep pain that scattered across his eyes seem to be looming within the recesses of my mind. The way his shoulders seemed to slump, while his perfect eyes widened. The way his mouth went agape just the slightest, showing off the straight row of upper teeth.

The lobby was full of business men and women, rushing hurriedly towards their awful jobs. The smell of hairspray, and after shave seem to fill the whole room; making breathing uncomfortable. The soft shuffle of leather clad shoes, and the clicking sound of high heels on tile start to pull me into a daze. Suddenly though, out of what seems to be thin air; the familiar head of a certain boyband member passes into my view. Head down, hood up and head phones on, just how Nathan deals with pain. Music.

Attempting to take a deep breath, I cough out the mixture of products and start off after him. Pushing through groups of suited men and women, trying to get to the front door. Not once, but twice I was thrust into another direction, while willing myself to keep going just so I could explain myself to him. Though, I shouldn’t have to explain anything to him. If he would have just explained his situation to me, maybe we wouldn’t be at where we are now. Shaking my head clear, I finally break out of the crowd and make it to the doors that Nathan just went through. Jogging forward, I force my body against the door and it gives way; leading me out into the chilly London air. Forgetting the damp cold that already seems to be seeping into my bones, my head snaps back and for looking for the brown haired boy. And once my eyes land of the hooded figure, I sprint towards him and plan on tackling him down.

And that’s just what I did. Going at a full force sprint, I reach the boy in a flash and my body slams into his. With a gasp, and some colorful words, also a war cry from me; our bodies are tangled together on the cold hard pavement. Well, he’s on the cold hard pavement, I happen to be lying comfortably on his face. The tension in his shoulders is felt, when he becomes annoyed and begins to lift himself up. Giving a yelp, my butt now hits the hard pavement while Nathan fixes himself into a standing position. Giving himself a once over, his eyes cast a glace down to me. Opening my mouth, I realize his headphones are still on and motion for him to remove them. With a roll of his bright green eyes, he responds by shaking his hood off; along with his headphones. Shoving his hands down, I grasp them and let him pull me up.

“Care to explain why you just tackled me in the middle of the sidewalk?”

Clearing my throat, I intake a breath through my nose and release through my mouth before I start talking. “Okay, listen about what was said-“

I’m cut off with a scoff and Nathan begins to stalk off. Deciding that tackling him again isn’t the smartest idea, I run to catch up with him and cut him off. Placing my hands on my chest, his instinctively go to my waist and he holds on. When he makes contact with me, I swear my heart pretty much flies into my mouth. Gulping multiple times, I look up at him while the world continues to spin around us. There in front of me is someone who I never thought I would see again. His lips seem pout out in a thinking manner, the lines around his mouth being hidden by a thinned mouth. His button nose is the same as ever, the end just a tad bit red from the sun leaving a mark. His iconic eyes shine bright, even without the sun shining into them. His eye brows seemed to have been waxed and toned down just enough so they aren’t so bushy. And his hair has returned to a fringe without the time of resources to spike it up in his new quiffed style.

“Rebbeca…”

“Nath, you have to let me explain. You have to listen to me…”

That’s when the sounds of screaming girls and laughing men grab our attention. Sighing deeply, Nathans warm hands fall from my waist and are then shoved roughly into his pockets. He turns quickly, leaving my hands to fall slowly back down along with my head. Thinking he’d just walk away without out me, I lift my head in a respectful way to see him waiting with a small smirk.

“You comin George?”

“Right behind ya, Sykes.”

Cramped… The word to describe the situation in the van right now… Seeing as Scooter has decided it would be fun to ride with us, along with Nano; I am stuck sitting on Siva’s lap… It’s not comfortable. With his long legs and his thin build, it’s like sitting on top of bones…

The trip towards my new home is long and painful. Painful cause my ass is numb and long because it’s so quite that you could probably hear a pin drop. Throughout the ride, I kept stealing glances at Jay, who kept looking at Nathan, who kept glaring at Scooter. Yeah, the dirty looks being thrown around were probably felt by everyone. Even Kevin seemed to shift uncomfortably in his seat, making everything even more awkward. Leaning my head against Siva’s shoulder I begin to hum a song and Siva begins to sing aloud.

“Have you seen that girl, have you seen her? She’s the freakiest thing you’ve gotta meet her. You’ll do whatever it takes to get her by your side. Owhoa.”

Then Max joins in quietly, harmonizing with Siva perfectly. “It’s not the smiles with her little laugh, it’s not the way she looks in the photograph. And all the boys they crowd around..”

Soon the whole van is joining along, even Scooter and Nano who sound like tone deaf monkeys. Smiling to myself, I join in with the chorus belting loudly and at the top of my lungs.

“She can’t sing, she can’t dance, but who cares? She walks like Rihanna! She can’t sing, she can’t dance, but who cares? She walks like Rihanna.”

Next is Jay, with his sweet and soothing voice filling with fan making the rest of us hush our humming to listen closely. “Have you seen that girl, have you seen her? With the way she moves, you wanna kiss her. She’ll be the girl of your dreams if you can close your eyes.”

“You can feel that beat when she’s in the room. You can feel your heart going Boom, Boom… And all the boys they crowd around…” Max and I shout loudly while the other repeat the chorus as Nathan readies himself for his little solo.

“She can’t sing, she can’t dance but who cares?”

And throughout the rest of the ride its all of us singing. Loudly and incredibly out of tune, but merrily nonetheless. That is until Kevin brings the van to a quick stop, making me fly from Siva’s lap and into the seat in front of me. Groaning uncomfortably, I manage to peek out the window at a large apartment complex seeming to reach endlessly into the sky.

“Oi! Nayf, Jay, and Miss Rebbeca… This is your stop, so get yer arses out of me van”

Nathan’s POV

Oh it feels so nice to be back at home! Well home being mine and Jay’s flat, nothing actually beats the wonderful and peaceful farmlands of Gloucester. Shaking my head at the fond memory, I tighten my grip on the strap that holds my backpack together and start off towards the never ending building.

Fighting the urge to look back, the soft whispers of Jay and Rebbeca start filling in the noise of the empty street. Jealously swells within in my chest as I picture Rebbeca leaning casually against Jay, while his arm rests lazily around her shoulder. Getting angrier with each thought of the two behind me I storm forward and punch in the code for the door to open. Once the reassuring beep ensures me that I can now enter the building I rush in slamming the door shut behind me.

Stomping towards the elevator, I hop in as I see the two people who were behind me. Just as I expected, the two were cozying up with each other, and that’s when the world went red with rage. Scoffing loudly enough so they could hear me, I turn my back as the modern doors slide shut. The soft sound of a jazzy band encircles me while I wait for my stop on the tenth floor. The impatient tap of my foot keeps me off the out of tune band making me wince with pain.

Finally the machine stops, and the steel doors open right into our suit. The large expanding room is covered with everything from Stevie Wonder and Avatar posters, to guitars and my piano in the corner. Red couches line the walls, while a large plasma television set is place against the far right wall. The room is a light gray, making our bright furniture pop with the darker surroundings. To my right is the kitchen, modern appliances are scattered along the dirty counters. A new pair of French doors leads out to the balcony that I insisted we had, seeing as it helps with my writing.

Striding forward, I make a sharp left that leads into the hallway that has my bedroom hidden away. Throwing my hands up, the hard wood door flies open and once I pass through the door, I slam it shut behind me and flop down face first into my memory foam mattress; wishing all of my pain and stress away.

Yeah, we all know that I don’t ever get that luxury now do I? Of course not, because right as I begin to shut my eyes; the door opens. I know who it is, of course I do. Without even having to glance up to see those sad green eyes looking at me, her presence is enough to make me go mad. The way she holds herself with such grace and confidence, even after everything that’s happened to her. That’s what drives me insane, the fact that she holds up an almost unbreakable façade. Rebbeca, you will be the death of me.

“Um, Nath? Are you like dead or in some like coma?”

I grunt in response and she takes this as an invitation into my sacred place. A place where no one, not even Jay has stepped. That’s the thing about her though, she breaks down my walls and pummels my boundaries that I set for everyone around me. For her, nothing seems impossible. She never gives up, no matter how impossible the feat seems to be. Groaning into the pillow, I hear her getting closer and feel the foot of the bed dip with her weight. Not bothering to get up, I let her start knowing that I’ll be interrupting soon.

“Okay, so how to start? Um, first off kick ass bedroom you’ve got here… Okay this is awkward.. About earlier, what I said about Jay and I… That-it-It didn’t come out right. I’m not saying we’re together, nor am I saying we’re no-“

“I. Don’t. Fucking. Care.” I grumbled while lifting my head enough to be heard clearly.

“Wha-What?”

Getting annoyed, I push myself up with my arms; the muscles straining under my weight. Flipping over onto my back, and fixing myself into a sitting position; I finally make eye contact with Rebbeca. Her golden blonde hair is disheveled, just like my own from sitting out in the rain at the cemetery. Her jumper clings longingly to her body, refusing to let her go in any circumstance.

“Listen here George, I could give a fuck less about what you think. You didn’t hurt my feelings and again I could give a fuck less about who you’re shagging and all that jazz. So you know what, have fun being the little whore you are, and we’ll get this dating thing over and done with. Okay? Good talk!”

What came next was surprising. Instead of an angry remark, or a slap to the face; I get a smirk. An evil smirk at that, and it makes my hot blood run cold. When her left eye drops in a seductive wink, I knew that I just lost this battle. Jealously got the better of me and that’s exactly what she wanted… When she said it was a war, I didn’t think she’d go this far.

Rebbeca: 2

Sykes: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEHEH

What do you think of this update huh? Jealous Nath is probably the best thing to write ever sooo yeah!

OMFG I HAVE HAD "Almost Is Never Enough" ON REPEAT AND WHY CAN'T I JUST BE ARIANA????? WHHHHHYYYYYYYY

Have you seen The Mortal Instruments yet? It's absolutely amazing, though I do prefer the books over everything!!! I can definitely tell you that Jamie Bower is the perfect Jace!!!!!

Anyway if you have any stories you want me to read, put them in the comments! Also if you really like my writing and stuff go ahead and read my new story called

"No Longer The Outcast!"

I'm planning on turning it into a supernatural type story so I really hope you like it!!!

I'm gonna try and update faster but writing is a lot harder then some people think, especially when you're as shitty as me!

Vote/Comment/Fan

TELL ERRYBODY ABOUT ME YO!!

Also I love when you all fangirl over me...

P.S.

Should I put LMM and LMTOTR in the Watty Awards?

P.P.S

I luff you!

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Continue Reading