Abducted by my Lover (Bill Ci...

By nikkitori

It's been 7 years, since you were in Gravity Falls, Oregon. You decided to visit your old friends Dipper and... More

Chapter 1: A place called Home
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Guess who's back?
Chapter 4: My Little Keeper
Chapter 5: Confessions
Author's note
Chapter 6.5: Pain
Chapter 6.5: Don't you dare forget the sun
Chapter 7: Mabel's surprise
Chapter 8: A Double-Date Night?!
Chapter 9: Before the big night......
Chapter 10: Let's go shopping!
Author's second note
Chapter 11: Date Night
Chapter 12: Trouble
Chapter 13: I just wanna go home!
Chapter 14: From bad to worse
Chapter 15: Missing
Chapter 16: (Real) Confessions part 2
Chapter 17: When the birds have been silenced
Author's third note
Chapter 18: Why me?!
Chapter 19: Run, Run as fast as you can!
Chapter 20: Hostage
Chapter 21: Heads for sale!
Author's Fourth Note and A Tag Game?!
Chapter 22: My Hero
Chapter 23: Clairvoyance
Bill's Birthday (Special!)
Chapter 24: I can still see you..
Chapter 25: Welcome to the Mindscape!
Happy Halloween! (Special 2)
Chapter 26: Guess who's back again?!
Author's fifth note
Chapter 27: Just another regular day...
Chapter 28: Puppy dog eyes fool you all!
Chapter 29: Faithful Reunions
Chapter 30: Bindings
Chapter 31: Betrayal
Chapter 32: Nothing but a memory
Chapter 33: Will, you help me out?
Chapter 34: Twisted Ties
Chapter 35: A lost memory
Author's sixth note
Chapter 36: Bill's Past Part 1 (1/4)
Chapter 37: Bill's Past Part 2 (2/4)
Chapter 39: Bill's Past Part 4 (4/4 Final)
Chapter 40: Eternal Rest....
Chapter 41: What's He Really Up to?!
Chapter 42: You Damn Traitor!
Chapter 43: So what's the plan?
Chapter 44: A little bit refreshing or not?!
Chapter 45: I'm coming for you!
Chapter 46: I can't believe you..
Author's Seventh note
Chapter 47: Here we go!
Chapter 48: Reunited
Author's Note 7.5
Chapter 49: Bad Tidings

Chapter 38: Bill's Past Part 3 (3/4)

1.2K 45 23
By nikkitori

"Oh, I see you two are awake, good morning." Mother opened the door as she made what looked like a gentle smile.

"Morning, mummy! I was just showing Bill the pendant you and father bought, once more." Mill ran over to mum.

Staying quiet, I stared at my mother wondering if she remembered what happened last night when I shouted and ran.

"Bill? Are you okay? what's the matter?" Mother walked over to me and placed her hand over my head. She then hugged me.

I was shocked to see her hug me, I did the same, "I'm fine, mum."

"Well, you don't feel as though as you have a fever. Come, I'll make tea for you and Mill." Mother walked out.

"Yay!" Mill cheered, walking along side with mum.

(In the kitchen)

"Tea~ tea~ tea~" Mill sang in a complete harmony.

Mother was always famous for making almost any type of tea, Mill, and I's favorite tea was honey lemon. Maybe it was because bright yellow color it made and the sweet taste to it. Unlike, my father whose favorite was the great Earl Grey tea. But making tea was least of mothers problems, buying tea was.

"There, one for you and one for Mill." Mother rested the two teacups for me and Mill.

The both of us took, sips at the same time, "Wow! This one's even better, mum!"

"Mill, you always say that every day." Mother chuckled.

"Mum," I said quietly.

"What is it, Bill?"

"How did I get this accident to my right eye?" I finally asked, wanting to know her side of this mysterious story. Mother stared at the table, quiet as well.

"You got that a long time ago, Bill, we were attacked and you stepped in to protect Mill, from a crazy peasant. Your father came too late to stop the man, what that man did to you, I won't forget. H-He...stabbed you in your precious eye. I'm sorry....I couldn't protect you." Mother began to tear up.

So that's what she remembers, then why am I remembering something else, that seemed more real. Something changed and if that happened, what else changed? "I don't remember that mum, I have a different memory of how I got this."

"Bill, I'm telling you the truth. Maybe, you were so shocked from the accident, that it made you forgot. Please....please don't let me relive that moment again." Mother cried a bit.

Mill went over to comfort our mother. The house fell into complete silence.

*BOOM!*

Something struck from afar, I quickly rose up and looked out the window, there I saw cannons rolling it and enemy soldiers running with guns towards the town. My mother grabbed Mill and I and dashed off to the back of the house.

"We need to leave, NOW!" Mother ducked down, searching the back area for any soldiers. There was a loud bang on our front door.

I opened the back door and pulled mother and Mill. We headed into the forest, hopefully, we weren't seen running. "Mum, what's gonna happen to us?"

"Nothing, sweetheart." Mum hugged Mill tighter.

"Where's father gone to!?!" I yelled breathing heavily.

"He went into town, oh my Irene, I hope he's okay." Still running, I saw a few soldiers who were heading to the town. Mother, Mill and I hid behind the trees. "Clear!" I loudly whispered.

We continued to make our way to the safe point, where other survivors should be. "I hope father, is okay," Mill said still worried about our father.

"HEY, STOP!"

Turning around we saw two more soldiers running towards us with their heavy-armed weapons. "Just keep running!" Mother yelled at us, that was until mother screamed really loud. I could hear gun shots being made.

I turned around seeing my mother was on the ground and Mill under her.

"MUM!"

The men caught up and walked over to my mother who was coughing blood over Mill. The men then picked up my mother by her head. My mother was crying, but she watched me one last time and slowly smiled before she was shot in the head. Blood flew everywhere, all I could hear now was Mill screaming and I had to protect her.

"JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shouted as a heavy force pushed the soldiers back and sent them flying into the forest.

Shocked as I was, I ran over to Mill, hugging her and telling her everything was gonna be alright. My body felt lighter. I notice a blue flame lit over my hands, it didn't burn me, I shook it away, hoping Mill didn't see it.

"Let's go find father...." I said sadly as I lifted Mill onto my back.

"W-what...about..." Mill broke up her sentences.

"Forget about it.....we need to keep going...." I took us to the town, everything was in chaos, bodies of the dead lied everywhere. Houses and store were on fire, debris and ashes flew all over. It was too late, I guessed. To make it to the safe point, everyone was probably dead.

As I kept walking, there I saw my father lying on the ground, his body face up against a wall. Running over to him with Mill, "FATHER!"

He was bleeding, from his chest going down. "Thank the lord, you two are okay." My father coughed as he reached out and placed his hands on me and Mill.

"Please, don't leave us! Mum...she...she...." Mill cried again.

Our father stayed in silence, pulling us all into a hug. Knowing that this was going to be the last time we saw him. "You two are very brave, you need to run. Now! Hurry off to the safe point. There it still should be safe!"

"Not without you father!" Mill held on tightly.

"Sorry, pumpkin. Father has to go do some adult business with those soldiers."

I pulled Mill back and watched my father rise up and push us away to safety. "Go now!"

I could hear more soldiers running and shouting. Grabbing Mill's hand and pulling us to run away, all Mill could do was shout and call out to our father. The last thing I heard was a dozen of gun shots firing.

(Time-skip)

It was getting dark, but what did any of that matter? I watched as the town was already going down into a crisp. There was no safe point after the enemy soldiers invaded the area and killed the final survivors.

Mill was already asleep in my arms, we were hiding in an old farm house away from the town, where could we go? I thought, and how could we survive this unpleasant world.

"It seems that deed was done. Too bad the armies invaded, it would have been fun to see a little fight back from the town. They're weaker than they look."

I quickly turned around and saw a man dressed in black and gold, with a large black top hat, his right eye was covered by a gold plating. His golden hair matched with his golden eye. "Everyone's weak." I replied to the man.

"Hmm? And how so?" He asked.

"If you can't save one life, what's the point in living?"

"..................."

"No one saved anyone.....they left them for dead."

"...................."

"Everyone's weak.....even I am." I looked down at Mill hoping she was okay with everything that occurred.

"Now that's where, your wrong! Your not weak, after all, you protected your sister from getting shot." The man pointed out.

"How did you know sh-"

"Oh human, I know all, hear all and see all! There isn't a time that I didn't look away." The man smirked at me.

"Just who are you?" I asked curiously.

"The name's Damian, Damian Cipher." He replied as he held his hand out to shake it.

I ignored it, "What's a fancy man, like you doing in a hopeless town like this?"

"I came here for a child that owes me back something, for helping 'her' save a life." Damian made a wider smirk.

That was until I notice he was staring deeply at Mill. "Y-You mean my sister!?"

"Bingo! I helped you helpless kids that night in the forest, saving your life, bub!" Damian pointed at me.

"Then, it all wasn't a dream! It was real! How? And why doesn't anyone remember!?"

"Hmm, I did change the timeline, causing a bunch of new madness to spread......etc...etc...etc..and oh! Did you use that new thing on anybody?" Damian looked at me hoping I would say yes or something.

'New thing.....that blue flame?' I slowly thought.

"BINGO! AGAIN! So you did use the power, I knew you were capable!" Damian laughed.

"W-what! How did you kno-"

"I can read minds child! Doesn't matter anyway."

(PART 3/4 COMPLETE! YUS just one more chappy, the finale of Bill Cipher's origin....well my version anyway! :^D Hope you enjoyed this chappy. Oh, the guy in the pic is supposed to be another Bill Cipher by another creator Boomsheika (on deviant art), but I decided to change his name for more story purposes. :1) Stay tuned for the final origin of Bill Cipher.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 283 21
How can you destroy a monster without becoming one?... The Pines family have been split up for a year now, but Mabel and Dipper Pines have returned a...
17K 677 38
One normal day in Gravity Falls Oregon, Dipper Pines stumbles across a strange human...that turns out to be not so human. His mistake was that he le...
194K 7.3K 24
After Dipper has regained his body and Bill had been taken away from it. Strange things have been up with Dipper and not just the arm pains. ...
69K 1.8K 20
You visit Gravity Falls to meet your cousins Dipper and Mabel, along with your Grunkle Stan. But then you meet someone new... Hope you guys...