Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 4: Revenge

14.5K 460 264
By loveleetee

Ka'Miko stood confused. She enjoyed the kiss, but felt like she might have done something wrong. She went upstairs and knocked on his room door before entering. He glared at her and she realized this conversation wasn't gunna go over well. 

"D-Did I do something wrong?" She questioned.

"You're doing something wrong right now." He told her. 

"Which is?" She questioned.

"Standing here. Don't ever come into my room again. Get the fuck out." He cooly barked at her. She frowned and got out as he pleased. She headed to bed, he sighed and turned off the TV. He stopped enjoying treating her like shit, but he had no choice,  that was the only way to keep himself from liking her. He loved her innocence. She was smart and naive at the same time. He loved how she still could trust very easily despite all she's been through.

"Get up." She heard Pharaoh say as he shook her awake.

"Why? What time is it?" She said as the bright light shined through the windows.

"We have things to do. It's 10:40. Get yourself together." He told her.

"We?" She questioned.

"Yes, we. And I'm not gunna tell you again, get dressed." He said before exiting the room. He was already dressed and ready. She cleaned herself up and got dressed before heading downstairs. She had on a black zip-up sweater and some high-waisted ripped jeans. She wore a white tank top underneath and paired it all with all black Nike blazers. Pharaoh turned to take a look at her. Her hair flowed down her back. 

"Do you like it?" She asked, self conciously.

"It doesn't matter where we're going." He told her. He downed the rest of his coffee and they headed out. The ride was silent, Pharaoh knew that there was a chance that where they were going, Ka'Miko wouldn't be coming back. While she just wondered where they were going. As they pulled into the mansion gates, Ka'Miko was in awe. Until she saw the body guards standing there. They glared at the car, and she already knew where they were. Kalicoe's house. 

"Why'd you bring me here?" She panicked as she was ready to cry. 

"My mother wanted to meet you." He answered as he parked the car. 

"Meet me or kill me?" She questioned with teary eyes.

"Whichever." He shrugged, not looking at her. "Don't start crying. That'll just make things worse. If anything happens to you, don't scream, and don't panic. Just be quiet and take it, okay?" He knew his mother could be evil, so he wanted to warn Ka'Miko of the things she could do to lower her chances of actually ending up dead. They got out of the car and Pharaoh walked in front of her. The body guards nodded to him and he returned it. 

"What up, Tone?" He smiled as he entered the house.

"Not a thing." Tone turned and narrowed his eyes at Ka'Miko. She looked down at the floor, avoiding eye contact. Pharaoh looked over his shoulder at her and shook his head.

"Where's my mom?" He asked. 

"Out back." He answered, once again.

"Drinking?" 

"Probably. She has guest." He informed him. Pharaoh nodded and walked out back. They walked around the pool to the shaded patio. Pharaoh recognized the men as associates of his father. Drug dealers, pimps, etc. Their laughter stopped once they saw Pharaoh coming with Ka'Miko in tow. Once they got there, everyone stood and looked at them. Ka'Miko quickly grabbed Pharaoh's hand and stood close behind him. She didn't know why she did it, it was like an instant reaction. He looked down at her with cold eyes but didn't move and she was thankful for that. A smirk played on his mother's lips. She being the only girl at the table, Ka'Miko knew it was his mom. 

"Hey mom. Gentlemen." Pharaoh said politely. 

"Son. Gentlemen this is-"

"Jinsu's daughter." One man finished for her.

"She looks like little Ashlee, remember her?" Another one said. Ka'Miko stood confused. His mother's face went from a smirk to an instant frown, then to anger. 

"You're aware your father is a traitor?" She spoke as they all sat down. Ka'Miko nodded.

"Speak up, girl." His mother barked at her as she took a sip of her alcoholic beverage.

"Yes, I'm aware." Ka'Miko said softly. 

"Pharaoh, come here." Her voice was calm, smooth and filled with mischief. Ka'Miko released his hand and he walked to sit beside his mother. Now she stood alone with all eyes on her. 

"Are you a snitch, Ka'Miko?" She asked.

"No, ma'am." Ka'Miko said respectively. His mother stood up and walked up to Ka'Miko. They stood face to face for a moment. 

"Aww, you're so pretty." She smiled as she ran her hands down Ka'Miko's face. "Too bad you're a liar." She yelled and backhanded Ka'Miko so hard her head turned. Pharaoh looked away as he felt uncomfortable. The sound of the hard slap echoed in the air. Ka'Miko remembered that he told her not to cry as she quickly gained her composure and looked back at his mother. The men smirked and snickered.

"Ouu tough girl." His mother teased. "We got a plan for you." 

"Who wants first?" She turned to the men and smiled. 

Ka'Miko's heart started racing. They all raised their hands. 

"Well there is 6 of you. So I guess we could do 2 at a time. Greg, C-Money has first. " She looked at Ka'Miko over her shoulder, "And make it hurt."

Tone came out and grabbed Ka'Miko's arm roughly. She didn't fight him or anything. The two men followed close behind. She already knew what was coming.

"Oh and boys, one last thing.." They all turned to face Pharaoh's mother once again. "If she screams or attacks you...Kill her." She smiled at Ka'Miko as they resumed their stride.

They took her into a small dark room, nothing but a bed and dark blinds were in there. Tone pushed her in and she fell to the floor. The men followed after and Tone quickly shut the door. Meanwhile, Pharaoh's mother turned on the plasma displaying the room that they were in.

Greg unzipped her sweater and Ka'Miko sat was looking into space, he kissed her neck while he undid her jeans and pulled them down. Ka'Miko closed her eyes tightly as folded her lips back. She whimpered as she felt 3 fingers roughly enter her opening. 

"Shh." C-Money cooed to her as he kissed the other side of her neck. He ripped her underwear off and took off her tank top and bra. He squeezed her breast roughly and bit her. 

"Get her on the bed." Greg said and C-Money quickly picked her up and threw her there Ka'Miko laid naked as Greg made her straddle his lap. 

Pharaoh's mother and the men watched outside in amusement. Pharaoh ripped his eyes away and quickly got up. 

"Stay." His mother demanded.

"This is bullshit." He yelled at her. 

"What? Now she's your little girlfriend?! Do you love her?" His mother questioned.

"Hell no. But this is wrong." He answered. 

"Don't you dare try to interrupt this, Pharaoh. I'll let the bitch leave, but she needs to learn her lesson. You can go. I'll call you when she's done." His mother barked. He walked away, he was fuming but he knew that if he were to interrupt they both would die on sight. He drove off to KJ's house and knocked hard on the door. 

"Nigga, why you knockin' like you the police?" KJ said as he opened the door. 

"My mom got nigga's running a train on Ka'Miko. Who even told her that I was with her?" He questioned. 

"I did." A voice said as Kim emerged from the kitchen.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Pharaoh yelled at her.

"Because, Carlos wants to be in your mother and father's good graces. I do them a favor, they do him a favor. That's how it goes. Act like you know the game, Pharaoh. Cecylia ain't giving Carlos no weight, we need money. I don't care if someone has to endure a little pain." She shrugged.

"Act like I know the game? Bitch, my father made the game, I know better than anyone." He yelled at her.

"Oh yeah, you sure don't act like it. Rule number one, don't fuck with traitors."  Kim barked back.

"You a traitor too." KJ barked at her. 

"Word, dawg. That's yo fuckin' God sister and you doing her dirty like that." Rocky shook his head. 

"Whatever. I'm taking care of me and mine. Ain't like Kam a ride or die anyways. She woulda done the same thing had the tables had been turned." Kim yelled. 

"No, she wouldn't have." Pharaoh sighed and took a seat.

"So, what's poppin' off right now?" Quincy asked. 

"My mom got C-Money, Criscoe, Manning; The drug dealers, and Greg, Harley, Kez, the pimps in there running a train on her. Two at a time." Pharaoh explained.

"That's fucked up." They all said in sync as they sighed. 

"Whatchu gon' do? We all know you feelin' her." Quincy said, Pharaoh glared at KJ.

"Dawg, I ain't said shit." He said defensively. 

"Nothing I can do. You know my mom ain't got no problems killing my ass over this shit. She'll probably kill her too. I ain't even tryna lose my life over this." Pharaoh sighed. 

"I feel you." Quincy sighed.

"This shit is messed up!" Rocky yelled. All the boys felt for Pharaoh and Ka'Miko. 

"Word. I don't know what the fuck i'd do if my girl was being forced to do that shit. I probably wouldn't save her either, cause you can't in this type of thing." KJ confessed.

"She'll get past it. As long as she don't scream, she'll be good. Them niggas get some sort of adrenaline when they hear them bitches screaming. It's some psycho shit." Rocky said as he enhaled his blunt. 

"Can y'all get over it? She's a big girl. She can take a little dick." They all turned and glared at Kim.

"Ayo Carlos!" KJ yelled, Carlos was upstairs doing whatever. He came rushing down the stairs pulling up his pants. 

"Man what? I'm tryna take a shit."

"Get yo stanky booty, grab yo snake ass bitch and get the fuck out." KJ demanded.

"Why?" Carlos asked confused as he stood by Kim's side. She had her arms folded across her chest. 

"She'll tell you, she enjoys running her mouth. Cause if she speak one more word about my man girl, I'ma deck her in the face." Rocky chimed in. 

"Maaan." Carlos kissed his teeth and dragged Kim outside by her arm. 

Pharaoh sat there for the next 3 hours getting high, trying to forget what was going on. 

Ka'Miko was tired out. She didn't scream just like Pharaoh had told her. The last two were finishing up, she was thankful that they all came quick. Blood ran from both of her holes as she laid there shaking. They drew back on their clothing. One smacked her on the ass before exiting. Pharaoh's mother sat and watched the whole thing in pleasure. She even had it recorded promising to send it to Kalicoe in prison. She wanted Ka'Miko to feel the pain that she felt when her husband was taken away. The pain she feels now as she sleeps in loneliness. Cecylia wasn't going to kill her...not just yet. She wanted to break her down first, she felt like killing her would be giving Ka'Miko the easy way out. She shut off the cameras using her remote then turned off the TV. 

"Thank you." She said as the men all left together. She texted Pharaoh saying "Come get your bitch." before she finished the bottle of wine. Pharaoh arrived in less than 20 minutes, he sped as he couldn't wait to get Ka'Miko out of there. He rushed in the house, not bothering to say hi to anybody. He saw his mother returning inside. 

"Where she at?" He asked.

"Still in the room." She laughed before gulping down a freshly opened bottle of champagne. He kissed his teeth and headed down the hall. He opened the room door and saw Ka'Miko laying there naked, her body shook violently as she looked lost. 

"Kam," he whispered to her softly. He ran his hands over her hair as he looked at the bruises on her body. Palms left purple bruises on her ass, waist and thighs. She didn't respond to him. He grabbed a fresh sheet and wrapped her up in it. She curled up in his arms and he held her for a minute. She broke out into sobs. 

"I-I-I didn't scream. Just like you t-told me, not to. B-But that only made it worse." Her stuttering didn't bother him this time as he rocked her slowly. 

"I'm so sorry." He said to her as he kissed her forehead. He really felt for her, and regretted that there was nothing he could do to ease her pain. He picked her up and carried her out. Brushing past his mother, who glared at him. He put Ka'Miko in the backseat.

"You better watch it son, don't get too attached to a dead bitch." His mother called out before he sped off the property. When he got home he carried her upstairs to his room and laid her on the bed. He put her in the shower allowing the now dried blood to wash off, while he set the tub. He picked her now wet body up and placed her inside the warm water. She was in a trance, as he washed her body, being very gentle. He cleaned eveywhere, from her hair to her toes. He carried her out and dried her off. He lotioned her body and got her some pajamas. He covered her in his blanket and changed into his own pajamas. He wrapped his arms around her as her back was to his chest. He enhaled her scent and played in her hair. It soothed her as she fell asleep, he soon followed after. 

When Ka'Miko woke up, Pharaoh was already awake. She opened her eyes and they met his. She got up quickly and he laid there confused. He had been up just watching her sleep for almost half an hour. She left the room, moving slowly as her body ached with each step. Shewent into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and then crawled back in next to him. 

"I thought I scared you or somethin'." He chuckled. 

"Nope." He smelt the mint on her breath and laughed. 

"You didn't want me to smell your morning breath..how considerate." He smirked, he had already brushed his teeth and cleaned himself up. She blushed and she looked down. He raised her face using his index finger. 

"I'm sorry about yesterday." 

"It's okay...I don't blame people for things they have no control over." She said softly. He left it at that. He could see it still bothered her but he just wanted to drop it because it bothered him too. He gave her lips a peck, she closed her eyes, allowing him to. He kissed her again, this time more passionately. He deepened the kiss and slid his tongue in her mouth. He pulled her leg over his body until they were both intertwined. He rolled over and got on top of her and she began to hyperventilate. 

"No." She said breaking the kiss, she put her hand on his chest to indicate that she wanted him off of her. Tears fell down to her ears and he wiped them away. It was just too soon, Ka'Miko had grown to hate sex and even the idea of it. Everytime it was just painful, and not on her own terms. 

"I understand." He said as he got off of her. 

"I shouldn't have started, not so soon anyways." He sighed out of frustration. 

"It's okay. I liked it, I just can't. Eventually I will. Especially because I'm doing it because I want to. Not because I have to." She gave him a half smile. 

She was so strong and he admired that. She might have cried a lot, but she was far from weak. 

"Ahh, so you intend on sticking with me for a bit?" He teased.

"As long as you want me to stay." She said softly. 

He was no longer going to fight his feelings for her. He felt like his mother had gotten her revenge and it was over. He didn't care what people said, if they had anything to say about them or her, they could talk to his bullets.

"Tomorrow, you're going to school." He said changing the topic.

"I really don't want to." She argued.

"Do you have good grades?" He asked. 

"Kinda...sorta." She shrugged. 

"No such thing, either you do or you don't. What's your GPA?" He asked. 

"3.5" She answered. 

"That's good. Go in, go to class, I'll come get you after school. You got 2 and a half more weeks. Just finish up." He told her.

She nodded. 

"I wanna make you something." She said as she sat up. 

"What?" He questioned.

"Come. Come." She climbed out of bed. He put her on his back and carried her downstairs. He put her down once they reached the kitchen. She grabbed two cups and started making her concoction in two cups. 

"What are you doing?" He chuckled as he watched her. 

"You ain't the only one who can chef it up." She said as she put both cups in the microwave for 60 seconds. She took 'em out and handed him one. 

"A cookie?" He looked at the chocolate chip cookie that formed in the cup. 

"Yes, cookie in a cup." She smiled, "Try it." Before he could she dipped her spoon into his cup and took some of his.

"Just to show you it's not poisoned." She winked and watched him eat it. He nodded and took another bite. 

"It's good." He smiled. 

"Good." 

"You eat cookies for breakfast all the time?" He questioned as he scarfed down the cookie. 

"If I could, I would." She smirked and ate hers. 

"Today, we're going to see my friends." 

"I don't want to." She frowned.

"They won't bother you this time, I promise." He said. He felt like they all felt for her now and weren't going to attack her once they knew that he liked her. 

"Make them come here then. That way if I feel the need to leave, I can." She explained. 

"Alright." He compromised. They talked as though they were best friends about nothing of importance. Then they heard a knock on the door. 

"Go put some pants on." He demanded.

"Why?" She questioned, as she looked down at her pajama shorts and top. 

"Just do it." He barked at her.

"Bipolar." She mumbled before heading upstairs, to put on some jogging pants. He went and opened the door, Quincy, KJ, Carlos and Rocky all walked in; Giving him daps as they each entered. They kicked off their shoes and headed into the living room. 

"I got beer."  Quincy annouced as he settle down two six packs of Corona on the counter. 

"I brought the weed." KJ smirked as he took out a huge zip lock bag. 

"We got nothing." Rocky and Carlos said together as they shrugged and sat down. 

They all got settled in and turned on Pharaoh's play station. 

"So, Kim told me everything about yesterday. She said you dating the snake now." Carlos said. 

"Don't fucking start." Pharaoh warned him.

"She just said that she got what was coming to her. That ya moms handle it anyways." 

"Is she jealous of Ka'Miko or some shit? Cause she real shady to her." KJ asked.

"Ion think she jealous, I know she doesn't like her because Pharaoh was all in her face all the time." Carlos answered.

"The fuck is that her concern? I ain't checkin' for her ass. She got you so she shouldn't be checking for me." Pharaoh hollered.

"She ain't, she just watchin' your back." Carlos defended. 

"You just as dumb as her." Quincy shook his head as his eyes remained on the tv. 

"I like Ka'Miko. She young, impressionable, she can be molded into my perfect woman. I've made her my project." Pharaoh said as he came to the realization that Ka'Miko could be easily controlled by him. She often backs away, and even though she was young she knew how to listen and that's all he needed. The boys grinned as they saw his point. 

"I feel that." KJ said before Ka'Miko entered the room and everything got quiet. They stared at her for a minute. 

"Wassup, Kami?" KJ smiled at her. 

She smiled a little before going to sit beside Pharaoh. He watched their faces as they looked at her perfectly round behind. He shook his head at them. 

"So, I'ma apologize on my behalf for acting up on you. I was way out of pocket so I'm sorry." KJ said. Pharaoh smirked as he looked down at Ka'Miko. 

"I accept your apology." She said softly. She was a little intimidated by the group of men. Whenever she was in a room with multiple boys only a beating or rape came from it. But, she felt safe with Pharaoh's arm around her.

"Yeah, I apologize too." Quincy said. She smiled and nodded.

"Well, I ain't sorry. You still a snake ass bitch." Carlos glared at her. All the boys turned to face him. 

"Yo bitch is a snake too! So what the fuck?" Rocky yelled. 

"How so?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Kim running around telling Cecylia shit about Ka'Miko and Pharaoh. You got her snakin' out yo homeboys and you still here cussing her like Kim ain't done nothin'." KJ snapped. Ka'Miko sat up a bit at the news that her cousin was the one who was responsible for her suffering. 

"And, y'all can ride her dick if you want to. I still don't like the bitch." Carlos barked. Ka'Miko stood up to leave but Pharaoh dragged her back down. 

"Then get out cause this is her house too, so if you don't like her, get out." Pharaoh said in a calm tone. Smirks appeared on KJ, Rocky, and Quincy's face as they waited for Carlos to react. 

"Man, fuck y'all." Carlos said as he stood up. 

"How i'ma get home? I ain't bring no cash and Rocky drove." Carlos said with his arms spread wide as he drew his shoulder to his ears. 

"Nigga walk." KJ kissed his teeth and turned to the TV. Carlos grilled the hell out of Ka'Miko who looked at the ground, before he stormed out. 

"Fucks wrong with him?" Rocky shook his head. 

"You good?" Pharaoh looked at Ka'Miko who still kept her eyes on the ground. He turned her face to his and she looked up at him with teary eyes. She wanted to cry, but she wasn't about to. 

"You're okay." He cooed to her before pecking her lips. He rubbed her back and she curled up into his side. 

'How could she? I depended on her for everything, it's one thing to kick me out or even cut me off, but to set me up to get tortured is just cruel. I'd never do that to her ever. But at least Pharaoh stuck up for me, it's nice to finally have someone who seemingly has my back and someone to defend me when I'm too afraid to defend myself.' Ka'Miko thought to herself. 

"Ka'Miko," Quincy called her. 

"Hm." She answered, looking at him.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"17." She answered simply. 

"Youngyin. You know Pharaoh's an old ass nigga, right?" Quincy joked. She came to the realization that she didn't even know how old he was or his last name. Or anything, but it didn't change the way he made her feel. She really didn't care about the rest. She just wanted love and that's what she felt like he gave her. He was the only one to stick up for her or help her in her time of need since her dad passed, even her own mother stood by and allowed her to get mistreated and that's why she clinged to Pharaoh like no other, but was still cautious that he could leave her at any moment. 

"Shut up. I'm only 21." Pharaoh smiled. 

"He lyin', the nigga 29, he got 8 kids and 9 baby mamas." KJ chimed in. 

"That didn't even make sense, dumb ass." Rocky laughed. 

Ka'Miko laughed a little bit and playfully rolled her eyes. 

"So what was Jinsu like?" Rocky asked and the room fell silent.

'Did they always have to bring up my dad?' Ka'Miko thought to herself. 

"He was really nice, he cared a lot about his family." Ka'Miko sighed. 

"Kalicoe cared about his family too, but he in jail now." Rocky pointed out.

"And my dad is dead and so is my mother, what's your point?" Ka'Miko caught an attitude.

Pharaoh stiffened when she mentioned the death of her mother, knowing he was responsible. The room got quiet only the sound of the game played, Ka'Miko stood up and went upstairs. She no longer wanted to talk about it or be in the same room. No matter how much these boys tried not to they always mentioned Jinsu, even if they didn't it remained in the back of their minds. Even though Ka'Miko was now 'Pharaoh's Project' it didn't make her safe against critism and the rest of the world, because he wouldn't be there 24/7 and when she was alone she was bound to get whatever was coming to her. 

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
76.9K 1.5K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...