Come Alive (Seth Rollins & Pa...

Autorstwa ReignsAmbrose143

*** "You shouldn't be getting involved with me Rollins" Paige Says As She Looks Into The Eyes Of The Two Tone... Więcej

Shit Happens.
The Bullies
A Helping Hand.
Unfair
Uh Oh.
Lie's
Drama Club
Rumors always get worse.
Why did you do it?
Fights and Plays
Playful
Unexpected Events
She can stay with me
Secrets.
Patience Is A Virtue.
Returning To School
What the Hell?
2 Months Later
Terrified.
Messed Up.
Payback's A Bitch
Making It Official
Showing True Colors
Having to ask Roman.
Staying Sane.
Two Tones Is Home
Another Attack
Calling For Help
The Big Brother
Two Weeks Later
Planning the trip.
Nothing is ever 'Perfect'.
Druken Mistakes.
Family sticks together.
Six Flags & Secrets Revealed
Dare Devil Dive.
Talking out the problems
Fixing whats broken.
Motusia (Broken.)
Getting Arrested
Double Arrest.
'Im Locked Up, They Won't Let Me Out'
Visiting Princess & Deano.
Court.
'If I Go Crazy, Will you still call me superman?'
Getting Bailed Out.
Reliving reality in a dream.
Going Home.
Surprise Suprise
2 Months Later
Hospital Visits.
Back To Keeping Secrets
Finally Coming Face To Face
Jeff Comes Home

I Love You

746 23 6
Autorstwa ReignsAmbrose143

Seth Rollins

Dean- where the hell is Roman?!

Seth- I don't know? Last time I talked to him was before we split up to go home. He's not at home?

Dean- Nope. I just got home so I could get ready for school.. His mom and dad said he left last night and didn't come back.. Thought you would know..

Seth- I have no idea..

Dean- you think Paige would know? I texted her last night but she didn't answer..

Paige.. Oh no. She was at home with her dad all last night because her mom was at work.. I totally forgot! What if she's hurt?! Dean said she didn't text him back.. Maybe Romans by her?

Dean- Come out on the porch.

I jump out of bed and make my way out to the balcony. Deans pacing on his porch, looking down at his phone.

"Do we have any idea that Paige Is okay?!" I ask right away.

"Why wouldn't she be okay?" Dean asks confused.

"Her mom worked last night.. She was left alone with her stupid dad" I say.

Deans eyes go wide. We all know first hand the damage her dad could do to her.

-Flashback-
"We should go out on the porch. It's nice outside." I suggest.

Roman and Dean both agree before we hang up. I walk outside. I hear muffled crying and i look around. I look over to Paige's porch and tilt my head, confused. She's sitting there with her face buried in her hands..

"Paige?"

She looks up and there's blood all over her face.

"Oh my god, Paige what happened?!" I yell as I cover my mouth with my hand.

"S-s-seth" She mumbles, falling over her words as she cries.

"What's going on?" I hear Dean ask from his porch.

"She's bleeding!"

Within a minute Dean and Roman are behind me. They've jumped back and forth from our porches plenty of times. Roman gasps when he see's the blood on her face.

"Sunshine, what happened?!"

"M-my D-d-dad H-h-hit Me'' She says in between sobs.

Roman climbs over the railing, followed by Dean. They both jump across to her porch.

I take a deep breath before doing the same. I drop to my knee's next to her and pull her into my arms.

"Its going to be okay" I say reassuringly.

I don't know if I'm trying to convince her or myself.

"Everything h-hurts. M-make it s-s-stop S-s-seth" she begs, holding onto me tightly.

"Shhh. Its okay. Its going to be okay"

-End Of Flashback-

"Maybe Roman's with her?" He asks as he climbs over the railing.

He jumps over to my porch and falls into me. I hit the floor with a loud thud. I groan and push him off me.

"One of these times your gonna fall onto the ground" I say, getting back up.

"Right now, I could care less if I fell and broke something. Rome is missing and we have no idea if Paige is okay." He says, climbing over the next railing.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Going to see if Roman is with Paige and if she's okay." He says before leaping over to her porch.

I walk up to the railing lean against it as I watch him.

"How are you gonna get in?" I ask.

"She always leaves it open." He says as he opens the door, leading to Paige's room.

He let's out a breath of relief and chuckles.

"What?!" I ask.

"Roman's right here. Paige is fine. There sleeping." He says as he walks inside.

As soon as he says that, my jealousy kicks in. Roman can hang out with Paige all he wants to. But spending the night with her? Alone? Not okay. She's spent the night By Romans house multiple times in the past, but normally Myself or Dean is there. They've never been alone and I don't like the idea of them being alone. Not one bit.

Dean walks back out with a sleepy looking Roman. He's rubbing his eyes as Dean pulls him out on the porch.

"Good morning Rome" I say, chuckling.

"Its never a good morning when Dean wakes you up" he mumbles.

"Not my fault you guys wanted to ignore my texts and calls." Dean scoffs.

"We didn't ignore you Dean. Her mom didn't come home until 3 and we were waiting on her dad and his friends" Roman says yawning.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I would have let you guys sleep if I knew that." Dean says, frowning.

"Its alright. Were up Now"

I look past Dean and Roman to see Paige walking out onto the porch looking just as tired as Rome. The jealousy I felt earlier turns into sadness.

"You guys can't go to school this tired." I say.

"We have to. We have a test in Chemistry" Roman says while yawning.

"What class period is that?" Dean asks.

"Sixth Period" Paige says.

"Well.. Roman, you should get to the house and get dressed.. Paige. You should get dressed to. Me and Seth will be waiting for you." Dean says as he goes to jump the porches again.

Roman stumbles into the railing and I instantly yell, stopping him. His eyes go wide when I do.

"You shouldn't do that! Your to tired. I'll toss you over some clothes, you can get dressed there." I say, backing up towards the door.

He yawns and nods as Paige heads Inside to get dressed. I run inside and grab a pair of grey sweatpants and white T-shirt with 'Pierce the veil' in black on the front. I grab him socks and boxers and walk back outside. Romans leaning up against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Rome?"

He jumps slightly and opens his eyes. He hums and leans against the railing. I sigh and toss the clothes onto her porch. He catches them, no problem.

"All had were sweatpants that would fit you and that's one of my bigger t-shirts" I explain.

"That's fine. I would rather have something comfy honestly. Thank you Seth" He says before walking inside.

Its gonna be a long day for them.

*********

I'm in geometry, my class before lunch. I haven't seen Roman or Paige so I have no idea how there holding up yet. I texted Dean since he has art with Roman right Now. I also texted Jey and Jimmy since they have Gym with Paige. I feel really bad for the both of them. I had no reason to be jealous earlier.. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out underneath the table. A text from Dean and Jey.

Dean- He's been falling asleep all hour..
Dunbeck tried sending him out once and I had to step in for him.. He shouldn't be here today.. You have any idea how Paige is doing?

Jey- She fell asleep on my arm and Henry sent her out. She's in the principals office right now.

I sigh and text back Dean.

Seth- Jey said she got sent out for falling asleep.. I agree, they shouldn't be here.. But there not gonna leave, they have a chemistry test and you know how Mr Torrey is.

I slip my phone back into my pocket and continue my math worksheet.

Paige.. She needs to be at home asleep. I hate the days that her dad is home. He treats her like shit. Either she's getting hit or losing sleep. Or both.

Roman has been over at her house a couple times the nights he's been home to help her out. Its never gotten this bad though. Normally when he goes, her piece of shit dad is a bit easier on her, but clearly he wanted to make Paige and Rome's night a living hell.

He succeeded.

"Well well well, look who we got here."

I look up and see Bubba and Sasha walking up to my desk. I look back down at my worksheet, trying to ignore them.

"Seth Rollins. The nerd that run into me during English class." Bubba says pulling a chair up to sit in front of my desk.

Just keep your head down and ignore them.

"This is one that likes Paige." Sasha says, sitting next to him.

"He likes Paige? Paige Bevis?" Bubba questions, clearly amused by Sasha's statement.

"That's the one" Sasha confirms.

"Man, Paige. That girl is just so damn fine. So damn hard to get with though. Eventually I will be the first to fuck the bad girl of the school'' He says.

Don't say anything Seth. You know Paige doesn't like him.

But it's not as easy as it looks.

"Heard she gave it up to Roman already" Sasha says.

"Reigns?" He asks, surprised.

That's not true.. Paige never slept with Roman.

Her answer is a nod, followed by a smirk.

Bitch

"Bet you I can show Paige a better time then Roman ever could. Have her screaming my name and-"

"Shut up! God Dammit shut up! She's not a whore!" I scream, throwing my hands on the table.

"Seth Rollins!" I hear Galloway yell.

"Are you mad that I'm gonna be fucking her better then your best friend?" Bubba asks, smirking.

"I said shut up!" I yell, standing up.

He stands up pushing the desk out of the way. I walk up to him, making us come face to face. He's challenging me.

"Don't be mad Seth. You'll get your turn, just lemme break her in for you since your boy Reigns can't get the job done." He taunts.

"Shut the fuck up you fat piece of shit!" I scream.

Why does he have to go that far? She's not some damn sex toy. She's so much more then that.

"Seth Rollins and Bubba Ray Dudley. Both of you can leave my classroom and go to the principals office" Galloway snaps, pushing us apart.

"I was just messing with the Nerd Ms." Bubba says.

"Now." She demands.

I swipe my notebook off the table and storm out of the room. I cant stand that guy. I've never been sent out of class, ever. I'd do it all over again though. He shouldn't have went that far. Bubba jogs up to me.

"Are you mad Rollins?" He asks, smirking.

I scoff and stop outside Mr Hearts office. I knock on the door and walk in. Mr Hearts eyes go wide when he sees me. Paige is sleeping in the chair with one of my Band hoodies wrapped around her.

Poor Princess..

"Seth Rollins? I thought Galloway got the students names mixed up.." Mr Heart says, clearly surprised to see me in here.

''Here I am." I sigh, sitting down.

"Bubba what did you do to him?" He asks, narrowing his eyes on Bubba.

''The kid can't take a joke." Bubba says, sitting in the chair next to Paige.

I let out a low growl.

"Paige, wake up"

She jumps up and rubs her eyes "I'm awake"

"I'm gonna let you handle this one" Mr heart says, looking at me.

"Seth? What the hell?" She asks as her eyes go wide.

"Hey Princess"

"Why are you here?! Your not suppose to be here!" She yells.

"I got mad" I shrug.

She scoff and rolls her eyes "Getting mad doesn't help your grades Seth"

"I couldn't just sit there and let him talk about you! I couldn't do that!" I yell, getting frustrated.

"Don't yell at me Rollins." She says, putting her head on her hand "I'm only looking out for you"

"You asked. I answered."

"So that makes you getting sent to the principals office better?" She asks.

"No."

"Why'd you do it Seth? I don't care what people say about me."

"He said he was going to fuck you because Roman couldn't get the job done."

"Roman?" She asks amused. "If they want to say I fucked Roman then so be it"

"I'm not gonna let them."

"Why?"

"Because I love you Dammit!" I yell, standing up and storming out of the office.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.2K 305 24
Seth:Here I am looking for you everywhere and every single place and you're in his room? Why would you do this? Tears start to fall from his eyes. N...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
Hard Time Autorstwa BLAKEBLADE1

Tajemnica / Thriller

26.6K 648 65
*COMPLETED* "You're worthless! Get out of my life and never come back!"
127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...