Living with the bad boy

By smoore_0202

"Luke I will make Melody mine, remember the good girl always falls for the bad boy" said Blake The bad boy na... More

Living with the bad boy
Introducing the characters
School
The dark classroom
What
Don't bring it up
New home
The next day
School And Did You Just Kiss Me
Bullied & Annoyed
Movie Day
Beaten
The Next Day
I'm Confused
He's Really Different
Valentines day
The Next Day
Second Thoughts
The Reason Why
Snow Day
The Next Day
Stepdad?
Explaning bruises
Keep Your Mouth Shut
What's Going On?
It's Nothing
Guess you don't care
Thanks mum..
New Scars
Come Back
The Decision
Just Two More Days
Hospital
Coming Back
Where's Melody ?
Videos ?
So What Now ?
Brainwashed
Author's Note
Talk
Did it work ?

Feelings

3.6K 162 15
By smoore_0202

~Melody's pov~

I sighed, school was cancelled due to it snowing last night. I walked downstairs and saw Blake sitting at the counter, he looked at me and said "morning princess" I groaned and said "don't call me princess," he went to say something but his mum walked in the room. She smiled and said "morning," we both said "morning." I was still confused on if to tell Blake I like him or not.

{Later That Day}

~Blake's pov~

I walked outside and saw Melody sitting on the steps. I sat next to her and said "hey, you alright?" she looked at me and said "I'm fine, just been thinking all day." I nodded and said "oh okay," she sighed and stood up and put her hand on the door knob and said "Blake I actually like you more than a friend way." Before I could say something she went inside, did she actually mean it or was she just saying it. I sighed in fustration, I'll find out tomorrow.

{A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter but hope you guys liked it.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 9.6K 20
Melody Jane is a well known girl in high school, but she's not a popular. She's sweet and kind and everyone loves her and she loves everyone. Except...
87.5K 4K 14
*Completed* What happens when bad boy, Finn approaches good girl, Aubrey and orders her to help him become good boy? The good girl finds herself fall...
2.9K 146 29
♡♥♡♥ A young girl named Adassa has a fear that she never knew she would have. She has a goal to help others in need by using her talents. When she...
3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...