Getting Even with Mr.Bad Boy...

Par hypnotizingsparks

❝I can't abandon the person I used to be, so I carry her.❞ _________________________________ Sophia Brava, hi... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Phone Call
Chapter 2: Home Again
Chapter 3: I'm Back Bitches
Chapter 4: The New Girl
Chapter 5: Dozen of Eggs
Chapter 6: Bad Boy Angry
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Fashion Show
Chapter 9: A Certain Brunnete
Chapter 10: Awkward Moments and Favors
Chapter 11: Car Ride Home
Chapter 12: Chocolate
Chapter 13: Staying Over
Chapter 14: Bad Boy Cooks
Chapter 15: Angel
Chapter 16: Reminiscing
Chapter 17: The Sad Truth
Chapter 18: Dancing with the Bad Boy
Chapter 19: Teasing
Chapter 20: Mystery Guy
Chapter 21: Sibling Rivalary
Chapter 22: Dancing and Twinkling Lights
Chapter 23: Running Into
Chapter 24: A Bad Liar
Chapter 25: In the Spotlight
Chapter 26: Rants
Chapter 27: Best Served Cold
Chapter 29: Please I'm A King
Chapter 30: Shooting Stars
Chapter 31: Made of Glass
Chapter 32: Cooking Disaster
Chapter 33: Lovebirds
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Wild At Heart
Chapter 36: Camp Fires
Chapter 37: Some Nights (1)
Chapter 38: Some Nights (2)
Chapter 39: Still Standing
Chapter 40: Red
Chapter 41: Vulnerable
Chapter 42: Demeanor
Chapter 43: Intriguing
Chapter 44: Heaven
Chapter 45: Slipping Away
Epilogue
Author's Note
The Aces
Getting Even with My Enemy| Book 2

Chapter 28: Eyes Talk

3K 99 5
Par hypnotizingsparks

New Romantics - Taylor Swift^

********
Chapter 28
(Sophia's pov)

I do a twirl for Claire and look at her expectantly. I give her a small and unsure smile, while raising my eyebrows. She pursues her lips and narrows her eyes as if having a argument inside of her head.

I stand there unsure if the outfit was alright or not and look down to my feet noticing I forgot to choose shoes. But before I can go choose a pair of heels, Claire stands up as if reading my mind and grabs the black Louis Vuittons, to the right of her, on the lighted shelves. She hands them over to me without a word and I put them on, after taking a seat on the red leather couch.

I stand back up and pose for Claire, sending a kiss to her as if I were in a photoshoot. Her face brightens and claps her hands softly.

"Now it's perfect!" She exclaims.

I drop my pose and smile brightly back at her. She gestures for the worker to come over and the petite lady with ginger hair, smiles brightly at us, expectantly for any questions or help.

"Put this-" Claire says to the ginger haired lady, gesturing to my outfit choice. "-on my card"

The ginger haired lady then smiles even more brightly at us and walks off after nodding her head towards Claire.

"Where to now?" I say just after the lady left. Claire grabs her purse and then grins, as if she found out the juiciest gossip.

********

I take a sip of my iced coffee I ordered from this little cute cafe, Claire and I found after exploring the streets of Paris. I look down on my phone and it read 12:40 pm.

'Great about a few more hours till we take a flight back home, Home Sweet home' I think to myself. I wonder about how things are back home and if mom is back home safe after she left from the Micheal Kors event from last night. I text her a quick message to see if she got back home safe beforehand even if she might be on her flight right now.

Soph😈: Hey mom did you get back home yet?

"Hey shouldn't we head back to the hotel now? I still have to pack." I ask Claire.

She looks up from her phone and she slightly pouts at me and says, "but we still have to go check out the new perfumes at Chanel"

I roll my eyes at her and scold myself for coming on a shopping spree with Claire, knowing how she can shop for hours and still not complain.

"I don't think all those bags will fit in our luggages." I say pointing towards the shopping bags right under the table.

She groans outwardly and pouts again. I look inwardly amused, and then Claire's eyes light up. She jumps a little in her seat and continues; "We can just use Lucus's luggage, and if it doesn't fit into his we can just throw out or sell his clothes to make more space." She says.

I wait a moment to see if Claire is joking but she had a devilish smile on her face.

"It's a deal." I say formally, after thinking for a moment and then stick out my hand and she gives me a firm handshake. We both get up from our seats and look dead into each others eyes and burst out laughing.

*********

2 hrs later

"Are you guys serious!" Lucus says furious to both of us, as he goes through his luggage filled with both of mine and Claire's clothes.

I stand back up from my seat on the big fort I set up while I waited for Claire to finish packing and I look back at Claire. She was just whistling as if nobody didn't even say anything. She folds her clothes and glances at Lucus passingly, and goes back to the work she has to finish in under an hour.

Lucus looks back at me and I just shrug my shoulders at him and slump back into the comfortable fort I made for myself.

"This is unbelievable, I just leave you two for a few hours for your 'girl time'-" he says raising up his two fingers, mockingly.

"- and this is what you do to me!"

I take out my phone and start to text Melissa.

Soph😈: u cant believe what Claire and I just did 🙊

Melissa💋: let me guess... put makeup on his face while he was sleeping 😂

Soph😈: nope 😄

Melissa💋: OMG then what😯

Soph😈: sold all his clothes on eBay to use up space in his luggage 😊

Melissa💋: OMG he is prob fuming😂

Soph😈: yea he is, I kinda feel srry now... JK I love it when he turns into a bright red tomato when he angry😂

I send the last text to Melissa and look back at the tomato ranting off in front of me. He continues on but then he suddenly stops talking after catching my eye and he holds eye contact then smirks as if he just found out my biggest secret and he was going to blackmail me.

I look at him weirdly and start to get a little worried for myself. "What?" I say slowly.

"Oh nothing" he says just before he leaves the room whistling, with both of his hands in his pockets.

I rest my phone down on the pillow beside me and slowly sit up, looking at Claire a little scared. She reciprocates the same emotion to me and then I imminently regret selling his clothes on ebay.

'Oh my life just got twice as hard as before' I think to myself.

From the few months I have been hanging out with Lucus, I have learned is he always has the best revenge plans and you will Never see it coming.

*********

I sit on my seat next to the window and taunt my fate. I wait for the pilot to give instructions after I put my carry on bag on the cubby above the last person on my row. I look to my left and see the seat is empty and then get slightly happier, knowing how much I hate it when the plane is crowded.

Can everyone turn off their phone, we are just about to take off?

I check my phone to see any messages and I see a message from Claire.

Claire🎀: Call me once you land your flight, I'm going to land in New York in about 8 hrs.

I send Claire a quick message once I turn my phone off and look up to see the flight attendants talking to someone at the entrance.

Soph😈: I'll be there one hour after u land. Tell Lucus to get me some M&Ms for me once I land plz.

P.S. See you on the other side😘✈️

I slightly smile at my last text and quickly turn off my phone after a flight attendant gesture to me. I put my phone in my purse and buckle my seatbelt.

"I need to get on this flight please! I'll even pay extra to get on, I have a important meeting to go to and I'm already late" I hear a deep voice yelling.

I slightly get up from my seat and see a flop of brown hair but not seeing the face. I get a little curious to stretch my neck a little further but it was no use, so I just sit back in my seat.

"Fine sir you can board this plane and I'll find a seat for you." I hear a hushed male voice.

'Plz don't be my seat' I silently pray in my head.

I see the flight attendant coming and he catches my eye and he slightly smiles at the empty seat next to me.

'There goes my empty seat'

He walks a little faster after hearing the pilot talking into the mike. He reaches my row and I groan mentally. I slump in my seat and curse at my fate.

'First I miss my flight and now there is someone to take up my empty seat, I just hope this guy doesn't use up my personal space' I think to myself.

"Here mister, you're lucky you got a empty seat in first class"

*********
Spring break is officially over for me so I decided to work on a new chapter after finishing all my hw. Hope you all liked this and vote and comment.😊

-T

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34.2K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
513K 14.6K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
52.8K 1.4K 31
What happens when the nerd meets the bad boy? Enter Emery Brooks, the school's nerdy outcast. No one really pays much attention to her. Well, except...