The Werewolf Clash (Completed)

By WatersAnna

Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my... More

Freedom
Using The Granted Forces
Encountering Them
Meeting the Alpha
Fighting the inevitable
Hello To The Pack
Challenge
In the shadows
Evil Air
Blood and Burn
Analyzation
Disclosures
Apologies and Warmth
New Acquaintances
Threats
Elizabeth
Peculiar Air
Special weapon
New Territories
Surprise Surprise
Blended Mysteries
Some Arguments Should Be Lost
Back to pavilion
Steamy Decisions
Lost hopes
Revelations
Becoming one
No more secrets
Spells In The Dark
The Horrors Of The Future
Preparation
Too Much To Take In
Commencement Of The War
Enemies In The House
The Two Parties
A Price To End The Evil
Losing And Gaining
Unsolved Problems
The Night Of Doom
Epilogue
Author's Note

Power

26.4K 822 40
By WatersAnna

        I'm sleeping peacefully. My arms are wrapped around grandma. She is stroking my hair and I start to fall into a deep sleep. I smile feeling safe and content with grand ma.

Suddenly I hear thuds and thumps, the night gets darker and the forest cave gloomier.

Grandma picks me up hurriedly and runs around. She puts a hand on my mouth when I make a small noise.

She wraps me in a cloth and digs a big hole suddenly.

It is all very fast. I can't understand anything.

Suddenly its black and quite.

I can see nothing.

A shrill cry pierces the silence.

Its Grandma's voice.

Blood. I smell it.

It's dripping.

From the black space on my face.

             I scream and wake up with a jolt. The dream again. My grandma's killing still haunts me even though I have very little idea of how it happened. Its like the dreams never want me to forget what happened that night. I immediately feel a presence beside me and in the flash of a lightning, I'm in Xalvador's cradle. His run his hand down my spine and I calm down. The mate bond is happy and that makes me relieved involuntarily.

"Are you okay Bella?" I hear his voice laced with concern. But I can't answer. Every time I dream of the events of that dreadful night, there is a kind of adrenaline surge that flows through my body and wrecks havoc within every nerve that functions beneath my skin.

"Sugar bun?" He asks again and I realize how close we are.

"Yea I'm fine," I say curtly and move out of his grasp. He tightens his grip but I still manage to sneak out. I lie down on the bed again and the emptiness makes me feel worse than I should be feeling. Damn you mate bond! Xalvador lies down too and his arm wraps around my waist tightly, as if warning me to not to show resistance. That brings a feeling of protectiveness and I shudder. It's not something I have felt before. Until now, I was the only one who used to protect myself. Now to all of a sudden have another person care and protect me is a foreign feeling. Even then it calms my body and soul at once and for once I let go. The nightmares leave my mind in a mess and if that reduces by having Xalvador's arm around me- then be it.

        The next morning when I wake up, I find the bed empty and a mix of sadness and relief fills me. I check the time and it is nine already. Shit, I never slept till this late before! I get up and head to the bathroom. The place invites me for a bath and I immediately agree. I take a shower and then search the room for the bags of clothes that Xalvador ordered yesterday. I pick out a pair of black track pants and a grey t-shirt. I dress simply just like yesterday and go down. I should probably run for a while or at least re-acquaint myself with some physical activity. My head doesn't hurt anymore and I feel quite fit. As I walk towards the training field, the events of the previous night flash in my head and a tingle runs down my spine.

         The air blows lightly as I tie my hair up on the field. There are many wolves training and some of them even keep looking in my direction constantly, trying to see what I might do next.
That makes me feel awkward. I mean I barely had an audience in my entire life. I wander around just stretching and waving awkwardly to some wolves when my eyes land on him. Liam! Despite knowing Xalvador's reaction to this, I walk over to him and he smiles widely when he sees me.

"Hie Miss.Arabella. Good morning." He greets and I smile back.

"Can you really not call me just Arabella? At least when we are alone and the big bad Alpha isn't present?" I ask hopefully and he laughs.

"I'll be risking my life if I do that but okay. I'll call you Arabella when Alpha Xalvador isn't around." He states dramatically and my face lights up again.

"That's great. Thanks, Liam."

"No problem. But is there a reason you came up to me? I mean need any help?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah. I actually wanted to exercise and you know practice my attack and defense tactics. But you know all these wolves out here keep... staring and stuff. So it's kinda uncomfortable for me." I say awkwardly and he laughs lightly.

"I understand Arabella. So... you want me to take you to a place where you can train alone?" He suggests and I nod frantically.

"Oh yes please." I say and he starts walking with a 'follow me' gesture. I follow him and he takes me to the back of the house. Its a wide and greenish-brown field, all clear of the curious wolves.

"This is the place where the Alpha trains or special fights and competitions are held. I don't think there is anything today and also Alpha Xalvador trains early in the morning and then in the evening. So the place will be clear." Liam explains and I looks around happily. Thank God!

"Thanks so much. This place is great."

"No problem. Umm... if you don't mind me asking, you are an elemental right?" Liam asks.

"Yes. A fire elemental."

"Wow. I mean that's amazing."

"I wouldn't say the same thing right now. It sucks being an elemental if you are going to get kidnapped and forced to join a pack." I state sadly and Liams looks away. It is not his fault though. If he had been the Alpha, I am sure that for the mere purpose of expanding his territory he wouldn't have abducted me.

       I start shooting punches in the air. Two. Two. One. I follow the same pattern and all the while Liam watches. Surprisingly, his stare doesn't bother me that much. Maybe that's because I think of him as my friend. I keep up the pattern of punches and Liams seems to be in deep thought.

"What are you thinking?" I question while beginning with a backward kick.

"Um-uh nothing. I should go now. Bye Arabella." Liam says and I stop.

"Wait, Liam. Tell me if there is something you want to say. Come on." I encourage and he sighs with a small laugh.

"I was wondering if you could give me a demonstration, I mean a small one of you know... your elemental powers?" He says smiling awkwardly and I laugh.

           I nod in response and wipe my hands on my pants. I bring them in the front and close my eyes for concentration. I twirl my hands above each other and open my eyes. I see Liam watching in fascination and curiosity. I concentrate again and aim fire at the grass near my foot. I don't put in much strength. It's just a demonstration. A small fire burns on the ground and Liams claps.

"Woah. That's some amazing stuff you are blessed with. How strong of a fire can you make?" Liams speaks and I think.

"I don't know actually. I never really used my elemental powers nor practiced them. Fire burns and ruins and kills. So I didn't really want to practice. I can make a fire ring and I guess that's the farthest I can go. An elemental's power gets stronger and stronger with the amount of practice and efforts they put it." I explain and he nods in understanding.

"Of course Arabella. I understand. Thanks for the demo. Now, I should get back now to my training. Bye." Liams says and walks away with a small smile. I smile back and return to practicing and training.

           I sweat for at least two hours and feel my own self again. I walk into the house to Xalvador's room and wash my hands and face. I let my hair down and run a hand through them. I walk out of the room to see Xalvador sitting on the bed, his back facing me.

"That was some nice training sugar bun." He states and I startle.

"Thanks," I say curtly looking at his muscled back. He watched me train? Holy stalker! He is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He looks handsome. Shut up Fiana!

"So what were you talking to Liam about?" He asks, his voice taking on a posessive note. Of course. I should have seen this coming.

"Uh, nothing. I just showed him a small demonstration of my power." I say stuttering a bit.

"Did he ask you to?" He asks again.

"Um kinda?" I say not sure if this is good for Liam. I don't want to lose the only friend I have here because of the fear or order of this big bad Alpha.

"Okay. See you at lunch." He says suddenly after a while and walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I shrug and l sit on the bed for a while. Then I decide to have something since I trained without breakfast. I never got much food when I lived as a rogue. So I don't actually have a huge appetite. And honestly, I was quite full from the dinner last night when I woke up today.

          I hop down the large, white, round staircase and walk to the kitchen. There are a few people drinking water but apart from that, the kitchen is empty. The group of people drinking water nod at me when they see me and then walk away chattering. I take a seat at the table and pick up an apple and a sandwich. I also pour myself some orange juice and begin eating.

"Good afternoon Luna." Comes a voice and my stomach twitches in uneasiness. Its the pack trainer's brother. The weird man from last night.

          I turn around in my chair to find him smiling at me, with what seems like an evil glint in his eye.

             Finallllyyy an update after sooo long. I was out of town for a while and then got extremely busy with this thing called life. Soo sorry for the wait nerdies! And please don't forget to vote and comment. Have a great day:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
774K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
1.9M 78.4K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
555K 17.1K 31
In a world of the supernatural, there lived many species who once existed together in harmony. As time progressed, so did the tension between the spe...