Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

Autorstwa elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... Więcej

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me

954 15 3
Autorstwa elvissparrow

Knocking over the cabinate was the worst thing I could have ever done. They knew I was strong, but not how strong I actually was. They thought I was too small to do any real damage, but now they saw what I could actually do, given the chance and rage. 

I was immediatly taken to the ground by two of the bigger sized Healers. This only upset me more. I felt so closed it that I couldn't breath. I closed my eyes, screamed for them to let me go. 

"Let go of her!" Healer Green tried ot stop them. "Don't hold her down! Let her calm down and I will talk to her!"

"She just knocked over a cabinate! She's out of control!" One of the Healers holding me down yelled. 

"She's affraid of her feelings and of what she's capible of." Healer Green yelled back.

"Stop!" I called out. I didn't like hearing Healer Green use any tone but his usual calm, collected voice. "Stop it! Shut up!"

"What are you talking about?!" The other Healer holding me asked. I tried to wiggle out of their grip, which only made it tighten.

"She's done this before!" Healer Green tried to explain. 

"Pushed over a cabinat? You know you're supose to report behavior like that-"

"No, I mean she's focused her anger on something else! I can garentee you that she doesn't intend to hurt anyone! She knocked itdown because she felt she needed to hit soemthing, and she didn't want to hurt any of us, so she knocked it over instead!"

"She's unstable!"

"She's scared!"

"Let go of me!" I finally jerked otu of one of their holds. Before he could grab me again, I pulled away from the other one using the extra leverage I had from my now free arm. Once free, I stood up, sobbing and wiping my face. The two Healers tried to get me, but were stopped by Healer Green. 

"Don't ..." He quietly said; they both stepped back. I looked around, then slowly started making my way to Lucius, who was standing on teh other end of the room next to my bed. 

Healer Fuchs walked behind me as I went. This made me uncomfortible, so I slowed down a little more. All of the sound had been sucked out of the room except for my heaving sobs. When I reached him, I fell into his arms and just cried. Healer Fuchs went back with the other Healers. I closed my eyes. I was safe now. Lucius wouldn't let them hurt me.

"Shh..." Lucius fried to calm me. He stroked my hair. "It's okay..."

"No!" I wailed. "No! They're all mad at me!"

"They're not mad at you. no one is mad at you."

"Yes they are! I tried to be good and not hurt anyone, so I hit it, and now there's a big mess and they're all mad at me! I didn't mean to! Don't be mad at me!"

"I'm not mad at you." He repeated, stroking my hair. "I know you didn't mean to..." 

Behind us, all the Healers were wispering. One by one, they started to leave.

"I just want to go home..." I cried, pressing my face into him.

"I know. I want you to, too." He calmly said. This time, all of the Healers had left besides Healer Green. "How about we sit down, okay? Does that sound okay?" I managed to pull myself away and nod my head yes. He sat down on the bed. INstead of sitting beside him, like he probably anted, I sat on his lap. He didn't argue, and held me, althoug hI'm pretty sure I felt him sigh. 

I closed my eye again, and my thoughts were instantly taken to the day I was almost raped. I sat in Scabior's lap just like this. He held me, just like this. He cared about me, just like Lucius did. Now, being close to him, I felt a littlle at ease knowing that he must love me as much as Scabior had. 

Healer Green came over and kneeled down on teh ground beside me.

"Eleanor?" He quietly asked me. I wiped my face with my sleeve and looked at him. "I know you're upset, but can I ask you a couple questions?" I looked at Lucius and then back at him and nodded. "Are you sure you were feeling as well as you were letting on?" I stayed quiet. "The more you answer me truthfully, the closer you get to going home."

"No..." I whispered.

"No you were feeling unwell or no, you won't answer me?"

"Feeling..." I railed off. HE thought for a moment.

"Was it the new Combinations?" I nodded my head yes. "What was wrong with them?" 

"They made me feel funny..."

"Funny? What do you mean funny?" 

"Funny."

"Eleanor, if you ever feel like soemthing makes you uncomfortible, don't pretend it's okay. That's only hurting you."

"But I want to go home..." I sniffed.

"Well, now you've learned that lying is not the way to do that."

"I didn't lie!" I exclaimed. The nerve, saying I lied. Healer Green shushed me, making me realize I had yelled without noticing it. I lowered my voice. "I didn't lie... I just didn't tell you because I was getting stickers..."

"So the thought of getting to go home drove you away from telling me?"

"I want to go home..." I said again because I wasn't sure how to reply to that. I clutched onto Lucius's shirt. 

"Do you feel you'll progress better if I let you go home? Would you be more comfortible?"

Uh-Huh..." I sniffed.

"What do you think, Mr. Malfoy?" AT this, Lucius looked surprised, because, around here, his opinion was usually worth even less than my won. 

"Well, she certainly seems to want to go home." He finally answered. Healer Green considered this for a moment. 

"How would you feel if we change your Combinations in the morning and watch what happens? I'll also try to scheduale some naps into your day, since you seem better behaved when you're well rested. If you improve through otu the week, i'll try to talk the other Healers into voting to et you go home. Of course, you would still have ot come back every day for therapy and Group and One-on-One sessions, but otehr than that, you could stay at home. How does that sound?"

"Do you promise?" I shifted a bit.

"Yes, but you have to promise me that you will tell me if something doesn't feel right."

"Okay..."

"And if I feel yo uare no whee near ready to leave, you will stay another week. if you're still not ready, you'll stay another, and so on." Healer Green explained. I wimpered.

"But you just said..."

"You have ot understand that there are guid-lines and rules I have to abide by. But you'll be able to do it as long as you tell me if osemthing is wrong. I believe in you."

"You... do?" I sniffed.

"Of course I do. I'm your therapist. I know you're strong enought to get throug hthis. You're a strong girl. You're a smart girl. And you're a girl who has been through more htan most poeple have in a lifetime. 

"You have potential to do so much. You have interests that I want to respark: AStronomy, music, reading... And I can tell you have so many more that either you haven't discovered or you haven't told me about.

"I've only kow you for a few monthes, and I can already tell that you are going to make a change in the world. You are going to contribute something big, and you're going to make something beautiful. I could tell that the moment I first met you.

"You have this presence of power and dominace around you, but also one of caring and passion. To have that effect and be in the state you are in, it's amazing. I want to help you cope and become well again so you can use these talents. You're destined to do a lot of great things."

Any tears that had gone away were back, full force. I pressed my face into Lucius's neck. 

No one had ever said anything like that before about me (except for Vincent). To hear that he thought I was talented, and that I would do important things... it meant so much. In stead of, like at Hogawarts, always hearing 'What ever are you going to do with you're life?' , it changed into "What won't you do?' . He implied that my possibilities were endless, and that I would reach them someday. 

"I believe you are tired, Miss Snape. You've had a long day." Healer Green said after I didn't reply for several minutes. "I want you to have a good nights rest and put all of this behind you. I won't bring up tonight if you don't."  I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Goodnight..." I waved as he went off. 

"I think you are tired." Lucius stated as Healer Green was out the door. I nodded and got off of his lap and into my bed. He covered me up with my blanket and handed me Melvin before giving me my nightly Combination. 

"Lucius?" I quietly asked, looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"Can we Floo Narcissa? I want Narcissa to come...." 

"It's almost 8:30. You're going to sleep."

"I want her to stay here with me, too..." I bit my lip. Out of nowhere, I had this growing feeling in my stomach that sought after both Malfoys being near me. This had never happened before. I had always been favored to Lucius since the first time he came .I wasn't sure what was making me what both of them there. 

"Can you settle for Wolfgang until tommorrow?" He handed me the stuffed squid. I looked and moment, then sat it aside.

"I want Narcissa..." I repeated. He sighed, but went across the room and threw some Floo Poweder into the fireplace. 

"Dad?" Draco asked, sounding confused and relieved at the same time. 

"Draco, can you get you're mother?" This statement seemed to make Draco's whole demeter drop. 

"Sure..." He bitterly replied and when off through the house. Narcissa appeared a few moments later.

"Lucius? Is something wrong?" She seemed a little worried. 

"Everything is fine." Lucius assured. "Eleanor has just had a bad day today and was wondering if you would stay here with us tonight." Narcissa parted her lips, seeming a little surprised by the request. However, she quickly recovered and nodded.

"Of course I will. I'll be over in a few minutes, dear." 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
656K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.7K 142 17
Isn't it every girls dream to become a fashion designer or something like that?... Well not for Kenzie, she wants to become one of the best female so...