2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)

By TCforever22

23 year-old hottie of the boyband called The Collective named Trent Bell wakes up in the middle of the night... More

2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five: Last Chapter

Chapter Thirteen

119 7 0
By TCforever22

"I love you Chantelle." Trent said again gently as their faces were just a few centimetres apart. Their lips were about to meet when suddenly all of the people inside the mall screamed and ran to the exit door like crazy chickens. They both looked at the people curiously, "What's happening?" he asked a guy.

"An alien!!! An alien just landed on our planet and he's gonna kill us all!" The guy replied frantically and then ran out of the door and from a distance, Trent saw Jayden, William, Julian and Luke standing in front of a man wearing a leather jacket, black shirt and pants, gold belt and has tanned skin, brown hair and green eyes. And by the way that he stare at Luke, he knew that he's an enemy and that he should get Chantelle away from here as soon as possible.

"Chantelle, run." Trent said without taking his eyes off of his band mates and his nephew.

"B-But Trent..." Chantelle protested.

"Just GO!" He said.

"But how about you!?" She said. "Didn't you hear what the guy said a while ago?! The alien's gonna try to kill us all!"

"I said GO! I'LL BE FINE CHANTELLE!"

"BUT YOU'LL GET HURT!"

He turned around, "I SAID GO AND I'LL BE FINE! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" He said and he was starting to get annoyed.

"I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU TRENT AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO BE SOME FREAKIN' HERO!" She outburst as tears of fear burst out of her eyes.

"What did you just say?" he asked.

"I SAID I LOVE YOU TRENT! DAMN! GET YOUR EARS CHECK!" She exclaimed while wiping her tears away. He chuckled and then hugged her, "I'll be fine. I promise. Now, I want you to go so that you can be safe. I don't want you to get hurt." He said then he lifted her chin up. "Now, promise me that you'll walk out of that door and wait for me in the car." She nodded, "Okay. I promise." She said and then she walked out of the exit door. Meanwhile, Trent turned to the other direction and saw Jayden, Julian and William teaming up to beat the guy.

The guy punched Julian on the stomach then he grabbed Jayden and threw him onto William and they were both thrown on a mobile stall nearby.

"I'll go with you just don't hurt them!" Luke said.

The guy smirked and then Trent suddenly spoke up, "He is not going anywhere with you!" He said firmly. Luke turned around and was surprised to see him there. "Trent?!" He said in surprise. "What are you doing here?!"

"Ah... You must be the guardian of the future saviour of Pluto." The guy said with an evil smile on his lips.

"Just shut the fuck up and leave or else..." Trent threatened him. "You'll regret it." Then the guy laughed. "You humans are fools. Do you really think that you can beat a Plutonian like me?" He said then with a blink of an eye, he was gone and Trent just suddenly felt a painful sensation on the back of his head.

"Trent!" Luke cried and then he quickly turned to the guy. "Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"I am Alcazar, the first phantom of Pluto and tell you what. I'm ready to destroy this planet with you!" Alcazar said with a smile on his lips.

"Why are you all Plutonians like that?! You kill people just for pleasure!" He said.

"Luke... Or should I say Adas? (A/N: Pronounced as: Ay-das)." Alcazar said.

"Don't call me by that name!" Luke said.

"Even if you flip the Earth the other way around, you still have the Plutonian blood in you and you will still be like us! YOU WERE BORN TO KILL THIS STUPID HUMANS AND CONQUER THE EARTH!"

Luke stood there, frozen. He knew to himself that he wouldn't be an evil person like him but somehow, deep inside him, he knew that Alcazar was right. Every Plutonian was born to kill humans and conquer their planet.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Trent shouted and then he hit him with the fallen signboard on the head but he didn't even seem to feel the pain at all and instead, Alcazar smiled at him and then he punched and kicked him on his stomach and then threw him out of the exit door where Chantelle was hiding, secretly watching.

"TRENT!!!" Chantelle cried as she rushed over to Trent's injured and almost lifeless body. "TRENT!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!"

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ALCAZAR!!!" Luke said and then he ran towards him using his super speed and punched him. Alcazar tackled him to the ground, "If you are not gonna be one of us then you better just die!" Then he strangled him. Luke tried to free himself from him but he was too heavy.

Zach opened his eyes, only to find himself in a clothing store. He saw what Alcazar was trying to do and he quickly stood up and just as he was about to walk out of the store, he saw the green meteor rocks on top of the rubble, just nearby the door. He picked one up and ran to Alcazar and held it out towards him and in an instant, he lose all his strength and let Luke go. He stood up, "I am not done with you yet, Luke!" he said then he ran off in a speed of a bullet.

Zach put the rock away and help Luke stood up and his cheeks were stained with tears of fright. He hugged him tight, "It's alright mate. He's gone." He said. "C'mon, let's help your uncles out." Then they turned to the other boys and helped them got up on their feet.

"Oh wait! Uncle Trent!!!" Luke said and then he found Trent outside the exit door, severely injured and almost dead and beside him was Chantelle who was then crying.

"Trent!!! Wake up!!! Trent!" Chantelle cried as she shook him but no response from him came out. William, Zach, Jayden, and Julian were all dumbfounded when they saw Trent's terrible situation.

"I'll call an ambulance." William said as he walked away and pulled out the phone in his pocket.

Luke just turned to Jayden and Jayden hugged him as he soothed his back gently, trying to calm him down. Many people were watching the too and whispers from each of them started to erupt.

After two minutes, an ambulance came and put Trent on a stretcher then they put him into the ambulance, together with Luke, Jayden, Zach, William, Julian and Chantelle and the boys were also given a treatment for the wounds and bruises that they receive from the incident a while ago. Luke and Chantelle couldn't stop crying along the way.

They finally reached the hospital and were told to wait outside of the emergency room. After a few minutes, the doctor came out and told them that Trent's condition is already stable and that he had regained his consciousness.

"Trent!!!" Chantelle cried in joy as soon as she saw him sitting up on his bed while wearing an arm sling on his left hand. He smiled at her and then they hugged each other. "I thought I'm gonna lose you that easily!" She cried.

"Hush now... I'm alive. See?" Trent said as he wiped her tears away with his thumb. "And you should remember that whatever happens, I will always be here for you. I will never ever leave your side."

"Oh Trent..." She said as she hugged him again then Luke joined in their hug as Trent put his arms around both of the people who just completed his whole heart. William, Zach, Jayden and Julian just watched them with smiles on their faces.

"Aw, look at them. Aren't they just look good altogether?" Jayden teased. "I mean, they looked like a perfect family!"

"Ah shut up Jaydo! You're just jealous because Taylah's not here and you don't have a good-looking nephew!" Trent said and they all laughed.

"Trent, can we talk?" Zach asked and he nodded. "As in just the two of us."

"C'mon man! Don't exclude us! We're part of the family too, you know!" Julian said.

"Is this really important?" Trent asked.

"YES and it's top secret." Zach replied and the others just moaned in frustration as they went out of the room. When they were the only ones who were left in the room, Zach sat on a chair near Trent's bed.

"What's it about?" Trent asked again.

"It's about Luke." He replied.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 votes and 3 comments for the next one. Guys, I really want to have some feedback from you because it just motivates me to continue on with this fanfic.

It makes me sad when I fail to raise votes and comments for a certain chapter because I think I'm not an efficient writer at all.

~TCforever22~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 104 43
A continuation of Secrets Can Kill. An awful turn of events leaves Percy and Annabeth crippled emotionally. Now that they're senior year of high sc...
3.8K 66 25
Two girls meet The Collective and blah blah blah I can't write these description things. Xx
7K 133 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
357K 18K 93
Mac and Adam are on top of the world--flying high as members of the one of the world's most successful bands- Soundcrush. After crushing on each oth...