Fifty shades of gray (NEW CHA...

By JadesTV

This is similar to the movie More

Proalouge
Gettimg ready for the party
Party time
A deal?
Did we do something
That mother-
Naughty chapter
Supplies
Waking up to kiss you and nobodys there❤
Christmas special(not a chapter of this book)
Soft side..?
Short tease
Promises
E.N.D
Dark Valentines
CHAPTER FOR WHOEVER IS CONFUSED
The E.N.D

Him and his secretary

4.6K 73 43
By JadesTV

If you guys wanted a lemon I'm sorry I didn't write it bc some people can't handle it so if you want one just tell me but promise I won't get flagged and you can handle rated m or r scenes.

Lucy's pov
I was now walking to mr.fullbust-I mean grays office while my heels clacked on the marbled floor. With a ding the elevator opened and let me in.
Time skip~
As I was walking to his office I put my hand on the cold silver door about to open it until a women came and gently tapped my shoulder. I looked in her greenish hazel eyes like I was trying to read her expression. "Mr.fullbuster is having fun time" she whispered gently.

I put my ear on the steel to listen soon wishing I haven't.

"AH ~ AH MR.FULLBUSTER FASTER" I heard a women moan.

"ITS MASTER" he grunted and I gasped  at what I was hearing.

I felt something wet on my cheek when my finger tips felt it it was hot I jerked my finger back forgetting I had mascara on. "Here miss" said the girl I quickly thanked her and wiped the streaks on my cheeks with the soft cloth.

Anger sprouted through me I opened the door and pretended to be surprised. He looked at me with wide eyes "oops sorry to interrupt your fun time" I spat emphasizing fun time. He was about to say something until the secretary got off his lap and slapped me.

I gasped and the atmosphere went silent. She glared at me with her eyes piercing through my petrified soul. I gulped and clenched my fist. I envy her so much right now. Her reddish lips the color of blood smirking at me like she won a million dollars or slapping the shit out of me.

I turned around making her think I was walking away then I gave her a blow to the face. Blood was trickling down out of her nose. She quickly ran to the bathroom while holding her bloody nose.

Gray or should I say the bastard growled at me like it was my fault. Then when my tears started streaming down my face again his facial expression softened i turned around on my heels while the Samar girl followed me.

"Hi you were pretty bad ass back there by the way I'm levy" I smiled whole heartedly then looked at her "Lucy and thanks" me and levy went out to eat lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
181K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...