Love Side Effect (girlxgirl)

By Aoifantomu

[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,d... More

Chapter 1: A Strange Feeling
Chapter 2: The fight
Chapter 3: Family Problems
Chapter 4: Trusting Issues
Chapter 5: The Dare
Chapter 6: Pool party & Concert
Chapter 7: Trust no one...
Chapter 8: Just give up on me...
Chapter 9: Mini Vacation
Chapter 10: More Problems...
Chapter 11: Hospital
Chapter 12: Investigation Crisis
Chapter 13: Just Us
Chapter 14: Battle Of The Brothers
Chapter 15: Revealing the past
Chapter 16: New Worries
Chapter 17: One Of The Many Hells Ends
Chapter 19: Daniera's Problems
Chapter 20: The final nightmare
Chapter 21: Solving things
Chapter 22: Best Day Ever
Chapter 23: Final Goodbye
Epilogue
A/U

Chapter 18: The Text

59 5 0
By Aoifantomu

It's already Thursday and I can't wait for this week to end. Ugh, school and all the other shit has been stressing me out a lot lately. My phone starts ringing that must be the alarm telling me to get the hell out of bed. I sigh rubbing my eyes. I honestly haven't been caring about school that much recently. I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. I looked through my phone to see if Daniera has messaged me. Still nothing. I haven't seen her since yesterday after we got back home after hanging out with those Yuuto and the others... Maybe I'll go by her house later to see if she's okay. I finally got out of bed and started getting ready for school. Once I was done eating breakfast and everything else I went off to Daniera's house to check up on her. I knock on the door. No one answers...

So I tried opening and surprisingly it wasn't locked so I went in and started searching for Daniera everywhere around the house. After searching every other room, I finally reach Daniera's room. The only room left in the entire house that I haven't searched yet. I open the door to her bedroom and oh look at that... She's not there neither! I snoop around her room to see if there was anything that could tell me where she is at the moment, but then... I see a notebook under her bed. I picked it up and looked at it. Hm it's just a black notebook... there can be a possibility that this could give me a clue so I opened it and started reading it. My eyes widen... This notebook seems like a ranting notebook... It has Daniera's problems written on it. First thing I saw there it was her ranting about her family.

Huh... I guess she has family problems as well. She used to live with her grandparents when she was a little kid until her parents could solve some problems they were having, but her grandparents didn't like her so much so her grandmother used to hit her with a belt everytime she did something wrong and her grandfather... I just skipped that part because it was just to horrifying. I kept reading it and she also has bully problems... wait... Kisame is in here, Oh now he's going to get it! All that rage stopped when I came across the last thing she wrote.

"Maybe I should just disappear for a while to see how it goes..."

My eyes widen.. "There's no way she would to something like that maybe... she already got to school. Yeah I just need to get there and fast." I denied. I got to school as fast as I could to see if Daniera was around there. The first class ended and still no sign of Daniera. I was starting to panic... eventually all the classes went by and still no sign of Daniera. I ran to meet up with the others.

"Guys! I haven't seen Daniera all day! She's not even at her house!" I panic worried sick.

"Maybe she went out to... I don't know the doctor?" Ikuto suggested.

"She was fine when we saw her yesterday so I don't think she would be there." Arisu acknowledges.

"Look! Guys! Are you going to help me look for her or not?!" I shouted terrified.

I felt someone out there hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry... We will. So calm down, I'm sure she's fine Misheru." Kayo smiles warmly. "Arisu and I will go look for her while you and Ikuto go look for her around town or wherever you think she might be, okay?" Kayo asks looking at me.

"Okay. Fine. Come on Ikuto let's look around the park first." I walked off quickly as Ikuto tries to keep up with me.

We looked around the park, but she wasn't there. Then a small tattoo shop, the mall. We searched for her at any place possible to see if we could find her, but still no sight of her.

"Hey maybe Yuuto knows where she is? I mean he's the last one who was with her last night so..." Ikuto suggests.

"I would, but he said he had to go back somewhere to finish things with this Mariko person." I answered.

"Maybe we should get something to eat.. We have been searching for hours and we haven't even found a single clue at where she might be at." Ikuto looks over at me.

"Yeah. Sure, why not?" I said a bit off.

With that, Ikuto and I went to a fast food restaurant around the corner and ate there. The place was crowed so it took a while until we reached the end of the line. Ikuto got a burger while I got some fried chicken with french fries. Once we were finished eating we headed out to meet up with the others. Ikuto called Arisu telling them where to meet up.

"You guys found any clue where she might be?" I asked them.

"No! Nothing I'm sorry!" Arisu apologizes looking down.

I sigh and look down tearing up, "Where the hell are you, Daniera and why won't you talk to me? And that notebook I found under your bed... Why haven't you told me any of those stuff written there? Is there something else your not telling me... Something that already happened to you... because I remember the first days you kicked Kisame's ass and now your letting him bully you? Didn't he say that would only happen if you lost to him when it was clearly that you won? Because he wasn't sobbing, bleeding, and laying down on the floor for no reason... I want to find you and find you fast! It may not be today, but tomorrow I will find you and when I do there's no way I'm going to let you get away that easily!"

"Ugh... I need to take a nap it's been a long day and I'm tried as fuck..." I mumble in despair as I went on with my thoughts until Ikuto finally manages to snap me out of it.

"Hey! Misheru! Earth to Misheru! You there?!" Ikuto yells worried.

"Huh?... Oh! Sorry guys!" I blushed a bit of embarrassment as I woke up.

"Well someone was daydreaming." Kayo teases.

"Leave her be cousin, she's isn't in the mood today for any of that." Arisu demands.

"L-Look guys I have to go I'm tried as hell and I need some sleep after today, see ya tomorrow!" With that, I ran off home without looking back.

"H-hey wait!" Ikuto shouts at me, but I was already gone. He sighs.

"What's wrong?" Arisu asks confused.

"I just realized we haven't tried calling her... hehe... oops." Ikuto said trying to get a good distance away from Arisu, but before he could she K.O.'d him.

"I swear if you don't call her this instant I'll kill you!" Arisu yells annoyed.

"Waaaahhhhh! Cousin don't you think you overdid it?! He passed out!!" Kayo yells worried.

"Whatever I'll call her myself." Arisu starts dialing Daniera's number while Kayo tries to get Ikuto up, but he wasn't waking up. She shakes him a few times and then throws ice cold water at him.

"Ahhhhh! What the fuck Kayo?!" he's eyes started getting fired up.

"I'm sorry that was the only way to wake you up!" Kayo yells while running away from Ikuto.

"You're not going anywhere! Get back here this instant!" Ikuto starts chasing after her.

Arisu sighs as you can see in the background Ikuto chasing Kayo around like little children. Oh god... What am I going to do with these idiots?

"You were the one that fell in love with him." Yuuto chuckles as he entered the place.

"Shut up." Arisu chuckles.

"What's going on?" Yuuto asks worried.

"Well Daniera suddenly disappeared and Misheru is worried sick, but we will call her." Arisu answers.

"I guess you got this under control." Yuuto smiles and waves good bye.

I was home laying in my bed looking up the celling and playing with one of my bracelets throwing it up and then catching it again and again. Yeah I was that bored, don't judge me. I stopped after a while. I decided to give Yuuto a quick call to see if he knew anything about her.

"Moshi, moshi?" Yuuto answers.

"Yuuto.. Did you talk about something with Daniera...?" I asked seriously.

"She told me something was wrong with her parents and that she wanted to commit suicide, but I stopped it from happening. I told her to be with you at all times. Is she with you?" He asks.

"No! She wasn't anywhere! I'm worried sick!" I started panicking.

"Just go to her.." He answers.

"I can't!! I don't know where she is!!" I yelled worried sick.

"Just wait a bit... She'll text you. I know cause I met up with Arisu." He comforts me.

With that he hangs up and I putted the phone down to go ahead and take a shower so I could go to bed, but that's when I heard the phone buzzing. I go and check it out and it's... I-it's a text from Daniera. I put the passcode of my phone so fast like not even Sonic could do that and read the text.

Daniera: Hey! Arisu called me that you were looking for me all day I'm sorry! I wasn't feeling well so I went to the doctors! I'm sorry for worrying you like that and causing you all that trouble! :c I'll make it up to you someday I promise! Anyways I'll go to school tomorrow! Goodnight! Love you! :D

I sigh in relief knowing that Daniera was okay. I'll talk to her tomorrow because right now... I can't even think straight!

____________________________________________________
A/N: That's all for the crossovers!
Go and check out E_Rivers for his POV in the book Broken Up.
It's a great book so please check it!

See you all in the next chapter! Remember to vote and comment! ( ^ω^ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 33 2
[a minsung fan fiction] there's so much time to question my life.... !¡ mention of self harm and suicide. depression. suicide thoughts. anxiety ¡! [l...
126 0 15
DISCLAIMER: Has SUCIDE,SELFHARM,HOMOCIDAL THOUGHTS,DARK HUMOR ABUSEE So.....this story is about a REAL GIRL....At the end of this story I will say th...
5.9K 140 31
Liza Micheal's has a stutter, an eating disorder and self harms. Liza is a fourteen year old gay kid and no one really cares about her anymore, then...
419 23 22
GxG A girl and a hybrid must overcome obstacles in order to be together Hey everyone it's Reaper I made a new account so you guys can go and unsubscr...