Annakia Skywalker

By snfostero2

Luke Skywalker oldest daughter Anakia Skywalker is sixteen years old and the best of her class . She meets so... More

Journey Ahead
Homeward Bound
Obi Wan Kenobi
not a chapter
Twin names
Back to the past
Getting adjusted to life
A Skywalker
Funeral
Celebration time
Lazy Day
Kiss and Tell
Just a dream
Yoda's advice
Obi-Wan's love
Our small heaven
My protecter
Annakina
Love me
Morning
Choose the path
Not a chapter
My sweet goodbye
Mission Sanity
The wise of a grandmother
Authors note
Missing him
Pain and more pain
My love
Healing
Hard training
The truth hurts
Birthday Girl
Authors note
Father's advice
Hello Truth
Sweet child
Obi Wan's love
Darkness
There is evil in everyone
Master Yoda
Anakin and Luke
Authors note
A future to see
Anchor and Jacen
A Father's love
Urgent news
Memories last
My last days
Ready or not
Goodbye Anna
Obi Wan ' s grief
Epilogue
Authors note

Feelings

1.7K 56 3
By snfostero2

" Anakina , please come here !" A voice exclaimed as I looked up to my mother with a smile .

" Mamma." Four year old me said as I held my arms out to her to pick me up . Lifting me up with ease , Leia put me on her hip .

" Are you not going to say anything to her ?" A voice said as a both looked to who was speaking .

My father ,Luke's expression wasn't happy at all.

" Luke , she is still a baby . She goes to the academy next year . So let me have this time with her as a stability ." Leia replied as she passed him to go into her small kitchen .

" Leia , she is my daughter ,not yours ! I know you have had her since she was a few months old till now . But I want her to know who is her true mother and father really is ." Father said as you could sense sadness in his voice .

" Mara has Leila now , and she wants Ben and Anakina to know their sister now !" He added as he walked up to take me from my own mother .

" No mommy, please dont let him take me ." I could hear myself cry as I clung myself to my mother .

" Luke , please Anna needs me . " . I could hear my aunt pleading with my father .

" Anna." His voice was sad as I moved my head so I could see him clearly .

He was in his late twenties ;at least but I could see Anakin and Padme in him.

" Anna , it's time to go home . Leia please for me !"

Nodding as I could see tears in my mother's eyes . She motioned for him to take me .

Clinging to her as tears rolled down my small face . But he was stronger than I was as he removed my arms by force .

" Goodbye my sweet girl ." She whispered as he carried me to his cargo ship as I kicked and screamed all of the way .

" Anakina , Mara is your mother not Leia !" My father sternly said as the scene went from there to when I was fourteen at the academy .

" Father , Mara is not my mother at all. Aunt Leia will always be my mother in my eyes ."

Remembering that my mom chose Leila's side over mine .

So I started calling her Mara like everyone else so I could make her even more angrier at me .

Sensing someone walked upon me and Father's fight .

Looking up to see Jacen as mixed emotions crossed his face .

" Jacen , this is none of your concern . You have bigger problems to deal with than Anakina's fight with me ."Father said as I looked back to my father .

" She is my sister ,Uncle Luke . " Jacen argued back as he put his hands on his hips .

The tension began to rise as I looked at the blue walls of the room that we were in.

" Jacen , I know she is like a sister to you, three kids . But the truth is she is Ben and Leila's sister . "

Believe me , I loved Ben and Leila because we were close .But Jacen and Jaina would always the Jedi that I wanted to be when I was sixteen .

" Father , Mara is my mother and I love her very much. I shouldn't have made Mother more angrier at me ."

Knowing my words were truth as I hated the both of them being angry at each other .

We were Skywalkers , a family born for to be close with the force .

Our grandfather ,Anakin was the chosen one to bring order back to the force .

" Jacen , can you give me a lesson on medititaion !" I asked as I walked over to him .

He handed out his hand for me to take . Accepting , we headed to one of the training rooms .

" Anna, come on . It's time to wake up ." A voice called as I looked around to see who it was.

Flipping my eyes open , the ghostly version of Ben was sitting on the edge of my bed .

The tan walls seemed way to famaliar as I knew I was back in my room .

" Ben , why am I doing back here ?" I asked as he looked worried with grief .

" Anna, your biggest trials are ahead of you . Never give up on me even when I seen impossible to love me . " Sensing , he was hiding something else from me .

Knowing that my vision of the past wasn't a random dream at all.

" I know that Jacen was your brother and he was a very gifted Jedi . But there is no good in him any more ,Anna . "

Knowing, he was telling the truth as tears slid down my face .

" I know that , Ben, because the Jacen that I love wouldn't kill his brother and me ."

Jacen , the boy who I grew up with would have done anything to protect his family .

" Jacen is coming back to the past to stop you , Anna . Be prepared my sweet girl because he will be the cause of alot pain for you ."

My heart slit open as the thought of Jacen coming back for me .

" Anna, I never stopped loving you !" His words faded as I could feel the sunlight on my face .

Fear and pain ; of the future here with Jacen here made my mission more harder than ever .

But ,I felt warmth as the sun rays hit my face .

" Master Anna , Queen Amidala urges you to get dressed for breakfast . It is almost ready !" A hand maiden said as I sat up to wake more up .

" Tell the queen that I will not be late for breakfast . " I replied as I swung the blankets back from me .

Hopping out of the bed , I opened the dresser using the force . Bringing out my brown brassiere and brown tights , it didn't take me long to get dressed .

Grabbing my lightsaber to stick on left side , I opened the door and headed out to the dining hall.

Three hours later , Master Rebecca and I was on our way back to Corustant .

She seemed less angry at me as she tried to make light talk with me .

But the truth was ,I didn't even care as I couldn't get the vision out of head .

Jacen , how could I hate and love a person at the same time . " Master Anna , why didn't you tell me that you helped in the war to bring Naboo back to the republic!" She exclaimed as I looked from the window to her .

" Because the thing is ,Master Rebecca , I didn't think about it .I was a small piece to the war !" I replied as she looked at me with surprise .

" Small piece , Master Anna , no piece is small ." Master Rebecca said as I gave her a encouraging smile .

Taking a deep breath as I saw the planet coming up ahead . I knew that whatever happened, there would always be a Jedi to bring peace back to the galaxy .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 117 58
Alex Kenobi is a normal 15 year old, but when her father gives her a special gem, everything takes a turn for better or for worse..... I don't own St...
3.1K 86 19
Anakin is six when his younger brother, Jacen Skywalker, is born, and Jacen is three when the Jedi come to Tatooine. Taken to the Temple to become a...
41.5K 1.3K 30
HIGHEST RANKING: #75 in Star Wars Book 1 in the Star Wars: Skywalker series. (Formerly titled 'The Story Of The Skywalkers' & 'The Skywalkers' Story'...
101K 2K 30
Everybody knows the story of Anakin Skywalker but in this story things are a little different. Anakin had an older sister, Amberlee Skywalker, who ma...