bad things happen, good thing...

Von linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 38

321 11 0
Von linala92

*Jared's POV*

The date of my special surprise for Paige came closer. I planned this thing for months now and no-one knew it. I was on my way to the location to discuss the details. I pulled in the driveway and parked in front of the building. Once I got out of my car, i went to the huge wooden door and knocked on it. "Mr Leto, welcome. You're right in time." "Hello Mrs Howard. Luckily, i thought I would be too late. Too much traffic on my way here." "No problem." She smiled at me. "My husband is in his in the garden." "Oh actually i wanted to talk with you about the special details. I don't think your husband is made for romantic." I smirked and Mrs Howard began to laugh. "True, so come in please."

*Paige's POV*

I drove to Jared's house, but he wasn't there. He didn't told me that he had a meeting or something so i drove back home and decided to have a relaxed evening. On my way home i bought a pizza.

Throwing my shoes into the next corner i went to my sofa. I put the pizza down and my handbag away and started a movie on my tv. Because I needed something musically, i decided to watch Les Miserable. After a quick shower, i slipped in my pj amd cuddled up with my blanket.

I woke up as my phone began to light up. I took a look at clock on it, almost midnight. As I eventually realized that I had to answer the call i moved my finger. "Hello?" I yawned, almost sleeping. "Babe? I'm sorry that I've been not at home. I had a meeting, which i obviously had forgotten." "No problem hun. How was the meeting?" "Good, good." Jared hesitated. "Okay... What meeting did you have?" "Oh, it... It was about the tour, nothing bad." He thought about what he said. What was wrong with him? "Okay... How about a dinner date tomorrow?" "Sounds amazing! I gonna pick you up. Around 8?" "Yes, i finish work around 6 or 7, an hour is enough time for me." "Great, I'll choose the restaurant." "Yeah, but nothing expensive hun." "Don't worry babe. Hey i have to go. See ya tomorrow. I love you." "Later hun. I love you too."

The work was exhausting, but i managed to to be ready around 6pm. I quickly made my way home to get ready. Once I had a really quick shower i slipped in my new dress, wich i bought in my midday break. It was a dark blue, short and strapless dress with a black nelt around the waist. I did my makeup and hair and put some jewelry on. One last look at myself and the clock, still 10 minutes to go. I finished my outfit with the only black highheels i had and grabbed my handbag. Just as I stepped out to the dark, a black car stopped in front of me. "Good evening lady, do you need a ride?" I smiled at him and nodded. I sat down on the passenger seat and closed the door behind me. I kissed Jared before he started the engine again. We drove a few blocks down until Jared parked again. I stared at a huge old building, an old italian restaurant, like the one in the Disney movie. We got out amd omce he locked the car he guided me inside the restaurant. A small old man showed us our table. "This is an amazing place hun! I love it." "I knew you would."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.3K 1K 58
This is a story about a girl focused on a dream. Nursing became a reality finally, but someone would step in the way making her think long and hard...
95K 1.4K 16
The pack are mourning the loss of their guardian, the twins the loss of their mother and Jared the love of his life. Everyone's life is about to chan...
12.5K 869 60
Jenna was young and reckless once, who wasn't, but she never thought that she would have to lie to the man she loved. She wanted a happily ever after...
8.8K 309 20
"Who are you?" I ask her tentatively as she walks toward my front door. She amazed me in ways I never thought possible. "I'm whoever you want me to...