Beautiful Mistake | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents'... More

• foreword •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 56 •
• 57 •
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• afterword •
• Part 2 • Diego •
• 2.1 •
• 2.2 •
• 2.3 •
• 2.4 •
• 2.5 •
• 2.6 •
• 2.7 •
• 2.8 •
• 2.9 •
• 2.10 •
• 2.11 •
• 2.12 •
• 2.13 •
• 2.14 •
• 2.15 •
• alternate ending 1 •
• alternate ending 2 •
• epilogue •
• afterword •

• 6 •

515 18 16
By Lexy_VLover

LEON AND FRANCESCA left at three in the morning. Diego had spent the night in his bedroom, he didn't come out once. I was tempted to offer him some food, but decided against it. He was an idiot for staying in there all night.

In the morning I wake up, shower. I call Natalia, and ask her to fill in my shift. She reluctantly says yes and I thank her a thousand times. Afterwards I make my way to the kitchen.

Diego must have been awake, because I approached the door I heard a man's voice swear. I walk into the kitchen and see him waving the dishcloth over food burning in a pan.

"Swearing so early in the morning Diego," I say with a teasing smile.

"Shut up," Diego hisses.

"My poor fiancé, in such a bad mood," I tease moving towards him.

I put my hands on his shoulders and his body tenses under my touch. I slowly start to massage his shoulder, and feel his body gradually loosen.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Diego asks.

"Why, I'm just massaging my fiancé' shoulders, is that such a problem?" I ask innocently.

Diego moves his body away from mine, and I pout at him.

"You're acting stupid," Diego tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Are we not supposed to act like a couple?"

"Nope!" Diego smirks. "Couples don't have these pointless arguments that we do sweetheart," Diego reminds me.

"Actually-" I start to correct him but he puts his hand up to stop me.

"Just shut up," He pleads.

I sigh and walk to the stove. I pour the burnt egg into the trash can and take another from the fridge. Diego sits down at the island counter and puts his head in his arms. I turn my attention away from him and back to the eggs.

Five minutes later I made two omelettes with onions, peppers and chilies. I place a fork next to his plate and he murmurs a thank you. I guess despite how cocky he was, he did have manners. We ate in silence, the sound of our forks clinking against the plate, and our chewing were the only sounds.

Until he finally decided to speak.

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to discuss the party today," Diego says quietly.

"I was hoping to get my friends input as well," I tell him and he groans.

"Mr and Miss Cheerful Happy Pants?" His voice pained. I chuckle.

"Yes them," I answer and he sighs.

"Then I'm bringing my friends," He decides.

He gets up, puts the dishes in the sink and walks out. I spend another five minutes eating, thinking of some simple ideas for the party. Once I'm finished I leave the dishes in the sink, making a mental note to make a cleaning chart. If I didn't, then I would be doing all the work.

When I walk out I see Diego sitting on a beanbag. His phone was in his hand as he typed quickly. There was an amused smile across his face, and I couldn't help but smile. I scold myself and storm to my bedroom.

Before I close my door, I hear him burst out laughing.

"GOD!" DIEGO YELLS.

I throw my door open and run to the living room to see what was wrong. A smirk breaks out onto my face as I see Diego trying to close to the door in Francesca and Leon's face. I couldn't really blame him, they were quite the annoying pair.

"Diego, let them in," I laugh and he reluctantly opens the door.

"Good to see ya!" Francesca chirps, patting his shoulder.

They then run to me and engulf me in a bone crushing hug. They start rambling ideas about the party, and to be honest, I didn't catch one word. I hear Diego sigh in relief and when I look up I see him hugging two people.

One was a girl, with fiery red hair. The other was a boy, with black hair. He calls me over and I walk slowly towards them. The girl had a smile on her face, and her shoulder resting on Diego's.

"Babe, this is Camila and Marco," Diego introduces.

"Hi, I'm Violetta," I greet them putting emphasis on my name.

"Don't stress about it, it took him forever to call me my name, when he stopped hitting on me," Camila reassures me.

I smile and then take them to my friends. Francesca and Leon introduce themselves -bubblier than ever-.

"So Diggy told us it was something about your fake engagement party?" Marco checks and I nod.

"Came as a surprise," Camila says.

"That he was getting fake engaged?" I ask and they shake their heads.

"No, we always knew that Gregorio would do it soon enough, we're talking about the fact Diego wanted our help, he likes to do things alone," Marco explains.

"Party!" Diego yells, trying to get our attention back on that.

"Right," I grin.

IT TOOK US a few hours, but we were finally finished with all the planning. It would be held here, in our penthouse, and we had arranged a guest list -we'll still have to send it to our parents for approval-, we also had refreshments sorted, and music.

"Violetta do you have a dress?" Camila asks and I nod

"I should find something," She looked unconvinced.

Diego whispers something into her ear and she nods. They looked like close friends. Like they had known each other forever. I'm surprised they didn't date.

They eventually leave, and Diego and I collapse onto the couch. He scoots closer to me, and I move away. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"You can't do this at the party," Diego tells me.

"And why not?" I ask defensively even though I knew the answer.

"We are supposed to be in love! We don't want people seeing right through our act," Diego rolls his eyes.

He comes closer, without me notice at first. Before I can move away he grabs my wrist.

"You're hurting me," I murmur and his grip tightens for a second, before he loosens it.

"You have to be comfortable with  me touching you. Holding your waist. Kissing-"

"No!" I cut in, breaking away from his grasp.

"I will not kiss you in any way! I hate you remember!" I yell and run to my bedroom.

The mere thought of kissing him made me want to throw up.

What do you think? I quite like their friendship groups. Camila and Diego are close, and I intend on keeping it that way. The party isn't just yet, maybe at chapter ten.

And sorry it's such a terrible picture, but it was so hard to find those three in a pic together.

Tell me what you think of this chapter! Thanks for reading, and sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
22.7K 598 36
Violetta is moving with her father back to Buenos Aires. They are moving back,because her dad and Angie are going to get married. Violetta is happy...
309K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
655 242 20
"NOBODY DID ANYTHING, EVEN THOGH THEY SAW EVERYTHING. THEY WATCHED FROM A DISTANCE AND JUDGED WITH NO RESISTANCE." Raped at 14, triplets at 15 Violet...