Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 17

62.8K 2.5K 425
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 06/04/16

I got downstairs after dressing and washing the girls.

Daniel was already seated at the breakfast table eating his pancakes.

I made the girls some cereal sitting them in front of the television as they eaten.

"I been thinking." Daniel closed the newspaper that was by his side. "I think the girls should take my name. As we are getting married."

I gulped down some orange juice. I didn't want this. "That sounds fine." I have him a tight smile.

Now was not the time to tell him I think we shouldn't get married. I was still in shock about what happened last night.

Daniel looked shocked at my reply. "That's it?" He stood up. "I thought you would put up more of a fight."

I shrugged my shoulders. I would have put up more of a fight if I wasn't planning on telling him maybe we should slow things down.

Especially when he finds out that I am pregnant by the twins again. He would surely leave me.

"No point fighting it." I said simply.

Daniel came over to press a kiss on my forehead. I automatically tensed up on his approach.

He didn't seem to notice the difference in my posture but smiled walking into the living room with his cup of tea sitting on the couch watching the power puff girls on the television.

"Mummy!" Tina yelled. "There is someone at the door."

I poked my head into the living room. "Daniel can't you answer that your closer to the door."

He looked up at me from his phone. "I am busy."

I put the laundry basket down on the floor. Just what did he think I was doing. I was right all along we do need to work on our relationship.

I opened the door then shut it right back again seeing that it was Justin and Jackson.

"Open the door Hanna." Jackson shouted from outside the door.

I heard them bang their fists on the door.

"Open up or we will break it down." Justin ordered.

I saw the girls run to the window lifting up the net curtains to see who it was.

"It's Justin!" Tina shouted.

"And Jackson." Jacky came running from the window to the door. "Open up mommy."

I looked down at their happy faces then moved myself away from the door.

It opened quickly the twins almost falling through.

Jackson had a large ToyrUs shopping bag in his hands.

Justin had a bag that said Gap Kids.

"Hello." The twins said in unison waving at the girls.

"Hi." They back mirroring each other response.

The four of them burst out laughing.

Jackson opened his bag to take out a doll each for the girls. "Since you girls were so nice yesterday we decided to get you a gift."

Tina jumped up and down giggling taking the wrapper off her doll. "Look Jacky I got Barbie."

Jacky blushed. "Thanks."

I nodded my head at her. Glad that I raised them with manners.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We are here to see our kids." Justin said simply.

"You got kids?" Jacky asked taking his hand.

I shook my head furiously at them. This is not the way the girls needed to be told before we sorted things out ourselves.

"We have two little girls." Jackson bent down Tina's height tapping her on her nose. "She is about your height and your age."

Tina hugged Jackson. "Do you think we can play with them."

"That's enough." I cut the conversation. As the girls lead them into the living room.

Daniel came into view coming in from the kitchen.

"What the hell is he still doing here?" Justin demanded looking at me.

Jackson and Daniel appeared to be in a stare off at the moment.

"He lives here and plus he is my fiancé.  " I explained even though they already knew.

"We spoke about this Hanna." Jackson broke his stare his blue eyes coming to rest on me. "We claimed you. You are ours."

"What?" I spluttered. "You can't do that."

"Daddy Daniel." Tina ran up to Daniel lifting up her toy. "Look what Jackson got me."

Daniel picked up the toy inspecting it. "That looks wonderful dear." He gave it back to her.

Daniel walked over to me putting his hand around my waist. "We spoke last night about what should happen. And it's best not to do tell the girls. Best that they continue to acknowledge you as uncles." He kissed me on the cheek. "They think of me as their father. And soon will be having my last name."

Jackson hands balled into a fist he moved as if he would hit Daniel. Justin grabbed his arm. His head motioning to the girls on the floor playing with their dolls.

"This is not the right time brother." Justin said.

Jackson looked at me with disappointment. "Is this what you want Hanna? There is only so much we are able to take."

No! I wanted to scream in my head this is not what I want. I want them.

I felt Daniel hand squeezed tightly around my waist as if he was reading my mind on what I really want.

I nodded looking down at the floor unable to speak.

I will leave Daniel I just need some time. Why can't they see that.

"You're fired." Justin said to Daniel.

Daniel laughed. "You can't fire me. I am under contract."

Jackson smiled showing all his teeth. It reminded me of a shark. "You're right. We are the bosses." He looked to Justin as if they were having a silent conversation. "You are the first point of contact for the building construction in New York. I think it about time you oversee it there straight away."

Daniel looked at them. His face going back red. I remember him talking about how he wanted to go over there.

"I will go." Daniel said quietly. "Best I be there anyways."

"Best." The twins said trying to get in the last word.

Daniel walked out the room stomping his way upstairs. I stood there with my arms limply at my side. I was unsure wether to go up and support Daniel. When he is in a bad mood....

Or should I wait it out down here under the twins inspection.

"Why are you with him?" Justin asked me. His voice sounded more soft. "He is a complete douche."

I laughed rubbing my arms. "Does people still say douche nowadays?"

Justin shrugged his shoulders. "You should have told us Hanna."

We heard loud footsteps followed by the door opening and closing. So Daniel didn't bother to say goodbye. I wonder if he would be coming back to me.

I sat down on the sofa feeling slightly light headed.

"We would have supported you." Jackson sat down to the right of me. He placed his hand on my knee. "That night."

"Sh..." I shook my head. "It wasn't because of that night. I was in a bad place mentally. Tiffany done me over pretending to be my boyfriend. I had a bad prom night. My parents did not understand. Natasha had her own problems. I felt alone."

Justin sat down stroking the hair away from my face. "That is the thing Hanna you were never alone."

"Then why didn't you come to England and find me!" I cried startling the girls. They looked at me. Then back to playing with their dolls. "If I meant so much to you or my family you would have come and got me. Max and Marcus chased Natasha."

"Is that what you wanted?" Jackson asked. "For us to come running to you. When we thought we done something horrific to you. When we tried to talk to you afterwards you ran. When we wanted to see you..."

"We were told not too by the family." Justin finished. "They said you were too young and you needed time. And they were right. You were too young to handle men like us."

"So what happens now?" I looked to the girls. Tina smiled at me. She looked so much like them.

"We take things slow." Justin squeezed my leg.

"We let the girls get to know us." Jackson leaned forward to place a kiss on my lips. I turned my head to the side. I wasn't ready for that. I was still with Daniel.

Jackson stilled. His hand came up to grip my chin tilting my head to the side.

"You have a bruise on your neck." His voice sounded deadly. "He tried to strangle you."

"No." I shook my head out his hold. "It wasn't like that."

Justin got up looking at my neck. "That it. He is not welcome back and you are not going to marry him."

Jackson picked up my hand forcing the ring off my finger. "You be marrying us."

Tiffany POV

I stood outside the Cafe where I know Kemoy always frequent before she ends her day at work. Turns out after following her she doesn't work for Marcus but for Cheaters.

I laughed did Hanna really call the show to see if Daniel was cheating. After calling the show pretending to be Hanna turns out that they cancelled the private eye for Daniel as they thought he was not cheating.

My question was why was she still following him. Unless she thinks she knows something.

I quickly picked up my coffee to go following the bitch out the building. She stopped once looking behind herself. I flattened my body against the building hopefully not in her line of sight.

She kept walking faster this time. I upped my pace. Following her down an alley way.

A hand reached out to slap me in the face. I fell against a dumpster.

"Why are you following me?" Kemoy asked standing above me.

"I don't know what you mean." I said looking down putting a bit of vulnerability in my voice. "You just assaulted me. I am going to call the cops."

She took a step back giving me space to get up. "Please do. Maybe you can answer their questions."

I reached up in my pocket feeling for the knife. Looks like I have to off this bitch after all.

"Please don't" I begged trying to cry.

She came closer to me. I slashed out at her. She moved back kicking out. I missed the kick.

I punched her in the stomach. Then she hit me in the face. Blood splattered out from my lip.

She then lifted her leg to kick me again. I managed to catch it twisting her ankle. She cried out in pain falling to the floor.

I jumped over on her chest. Feeling a whoosh of air come out of her.

"You just can't leave well alone can't you!" I said driving the knife into her stomach.

"I know you!" She coughed blood coming from her mouth. She reached up to pull the hood from my face. "You're Tiffany Sinclair."

"Yeah bitch." I twisted the knife deeper. "You better not forget it."

I watch as the life drain away from her eyes. All the adrenaline rushing from my body. I forgot what it's like to kill.

It was nice. I thought about Justin and Jackson. I love them so much. I will kill for them.

I will do anything for them.

A/n

This is the last update for a while. I'm still pissed off. I am not too happy with this chapter my heart wasn't in it. I am gonna concentrate on my other books n get back to this one when I can.

Like I said I don't write restricted chapter so people have to follow me in order to read a book. I'm not like that. I want people to read my stories cause they enjoy it. Now I need to find that enjoyment for myself.

Vote⭐️ fan 👊 comment ✍

Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 8 17
This is my own book and all the ideas have came from me. This book is an MFM book about fated mates. A girl who was forced to grow up to quick meets...
902K 35.5K 94
Briar had no idea that the relationship he was in was unhealthy. Damaging. He could barely tell that everything he was, and wanted to be, had been re...
520K 3.3K 10
Book 4 of The Claimed Series Lena and Webb planned a life together. When Lena's mate passed after a short courtship, Webb had taken it upon himself...
237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...