Love Side Effect (girlxgirl)

De Aoifantomu

[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,d... Mais

Chapter 1: A Strange Feeling
Chapter 2: The fight
Chapter 3: Family Problems
Chapter 4: Trusting Issues
Chapter 5: The Dare
Chapter 6: Pool party & Concert
Chapter 7: Trust no one...
Chapter 8: Just give up on me...
Chapter 9: Mini Vacation
Chapter 10: More Problems...
Chapter 11: Hospital
Chapter 12: Investigation Crisis
Chapter 13: Just Us
Chapter 15: Revealing the past
Chapter 16: New Worries
Chapter 17: One Of The Many Hells Ends
Chapter 18: The Text
Chapter 19: Daniera's Problems
Chapter 20: The final nightmare
Chapter 21: Solving things
Chapter 22: Best Day Ever
Chapter 23: Final Goodbye
Epilogue
A/U

Chapter 14: Battle Of The Brothers

58 4 0
De Aoifantomu

    "Here we are. Back at hell once again." Ikuto sighs leaning against the wall.

   "Oh well. At least Daniera and I got some time alone! Even if you set us up thanks again for the hotel thing." I grin widely rubbing the top of his head.

  "Yeah yeah, whatever. Everything would have gone to plan if it wasn't for Okami!" Ikuto yells in frustration.

"Actually, if it wasn't for him you would have kept taping us, so I'm glad he popped out of nowhere." Daniera sighs in relief and then smiles.

"Eh, if I wasn't there, he wouldn't let you have any alone time with Misheru, so your welcome!" Ikuto chuckles mocking Daniera.

   "None of this would had happen if you didn't plan anything in the first place." Daniera says childishly.

"Ugh! Lets just go to class already!" Ikuto yells annoyed and irritated.

    I giggle a bit at Daniera and Ikuto's argument, then we all head to class. We met up with Arisu and Kayo inside the classroom.

   "Hey guys! Did any of you study for the history test today?" Kayo asks calmly setting her books dowm

   "Yup and I'm ready for the test!" Arisu  sighs relief and crashes down on the chair.

"Good! Daniera? Misheru? What about you two? Did you study?" Kayo looks up at us narrowing her eyes a bit.

   "Uh, I didn't know there was a history test, first of all." Daniera chuckles nervously.

   "But, we can study a few things during the class we have before we go to history!" I rub my head a bit.

Kayo sighs "You guys. Always leaving things for last minute. Whatever, just try to learn something though."

"Don't worry, we will." I smile dragging Daniera with me.

The first class passed by really quickly. Maybe it's because of the test. And me and Daniera are really stressed out about this test, to be honest. When we enter History class, the teacher was already by the door handing in the tests. I swear I died a little when I saw her and the test.

    Daniera took a seat by my side and Arisu, on the other side and Kayu took a seat behind me. During the test, we were whispering at each other some of the answers. Well, almost all of us. Daniera was just hearing us and copying the answers since she didn't know anything, until the teacher moved Daniera to the front of the class. Everyone finished, except for Daniera, like always.

"That teacher just had to move me to the front of the class! I was doing so well copying of those three nerds! " Daniera pounds kicking the floor.

  We all laugh until Ikuto shows up angry.

   "I'm sick of all his bullshit! I need to knock some sense into that idiot!" Ikuto yells angrily kicking anything he could find.

   "Woah woah! What happened?!" Arisu starts to get worried trying to calm him down.

"My stupid brother! That's what happened!" Ikuto grips his hands.

"Ugh! what the hell did he do this time?!" I start to get annoyed just by knowing who he was talking about.

  "The real question is what hasn't he done!" Ikuto takes a seat trying to calm down.

   "That's none of your business bro!"
Kisame says walking towards us staring at Ikuti with deadly eyez.

   "You have a lot of nerves showing up after what you did Kisame. And don't call me bro!" Ikuto stands up walking towards Kisame.

   "Get the hell out of my way bro!" Kisame raises his hand to hit Ikuto, but Ikuto grabs his hand before he could hit him and punches Kisame in his stomach.

   "No! I'm tried of your bullshit! It's time we settle this once and for all!" Ikuto charges at Kisame and lands an other punch on his face. Kisame quickly head bumps Ikuto with his head and then he tackles Ikuto down and punches him several times on his face.

    "That's it! I'm getting a teacher before this gets worse!" Kayo stumbles a bit while running off.

   Ikuto grabs Kisame by the neck trying to choke him. "Your going to pay for what you did to our mother, Kisame!"

   Kisame hits him where it hurts with his knee and keeps hitting there repeatedly. "You? Ha! Don't make me laugh, bro. You're just a weak, pathetic boy."

   "Yeah, a weak pathetic boy who just gave you a lot of bruises." Ikuto smirks in pain groaning a bit.

   Kisame reaches his limits he punches Ikuto on the nose then takes out a small pocket knife from his pocket. "You know what? I'm getting tried of you fucking being around so." He passes the knife around Ikutos neck and then lifts it up.

"Kisame don't do this! He's your brother think about it!" I try stepping in, but Daniera held me back and hold me tightly so I couldn't move.

"I'm going to get rid of you once and for all!!!" When he's about to drag down his knife at Ikuto's chest someone grabs his arm from behind.

"That's enough! Kisame, your going to the office! We are calling your mother and the police for attempting killing your own brother!" the science teacher closes his eyes disappointed.

Kisame's eyes widen. He tries to escape, but the music teacher tackles him down, pinning him against the floor. "Oh, I don't think so young man."

"Wait, where did Ikuto go?" One of the teachers asks.

We look around us and he wasn't there? Where did he run off to?

"Don't worry, I'll go and look for him." I sigh while Daniera hugs me before I go off looking for him.

"I'll go with you, because, well I guess I'm a little worried about him." Arisu cracks up a bit nervously.

    I nod and we went off searching for Ikuto. We search through the entire school: the bathrooms,classrooms, lunchroom, and even at the court yard, and he's nowhere to be found. But then it occurred to me that maybe he's hiding at my secret spot. We went there and saw some old blood on the ground.

   This blood must have been when I cut myself back then when Hisui and I recently stopped being friends. Then I came across with fresh blood. Oh no, don't tell me he did what I think he did.

   I follow the trail of blood and found Ikuto with both of his arms full of deep cuts all over them.

"Arisu! Help! Ikuto he's-" I try helping him up. It seems he passed out for all the blood he lost.

"Oh my god! What the hell happened to him?!" Arisu covers her mouth startimg to tear up.

"Just call 911. Quickly, Arisu!" I held him trying to cover his cuts.

Arisu nods while calling 911 and telling them the information they need to know. I carried Ikuto back to the others and the teacher.

"What happened to him?!" Everyone asks either shocked or worried.

"We don't know! We just found him like that and he lost a lot of blood. We already called 911 and-and." Arisu starts tearing up a bit more.

   Kayu went to Arisu and comforts her.

   "Well, look, I think Arisu had enough for one day, so I'm taking her home. Tell me the news when you get to the hospital. See ya." Kayo said a bit emotionless and left helping Arisu.

   After a while, the ambulance comes and takes Ikuto to the hospital while me and the others stayed behind. Daniera kisses me quickly before going home. I went to the principle's office and told him what happened between Kisame and Ikuto. I, then, ask him if I could speak to Kisame for a moment. He nods and takes me to Kisame.

"Okay, if you need anything, I'll be waiting outside." With that, he closes the door.

  Kisame looks up a bit at me "What the hell do you want now?"

"Oh nothing. I just came here to tell you that your brother had a break down, self-harmed himself and since he did it too deep. He's at the hospital now. Just thought of letting you know, since its your fault he did what he did." I narrow my eyes at him.

   "Oh wow. Really? Aw, I better go apologize to him to see if he gets better with that!" Kisame said in a sarcastic tone.

   "Yeah, right. I always knew he was a pathetic, weak loser. Serves him right as well. Maybe if he didn't care about that stupid whore, I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!"

"You heartless, selfless asshole. I hope you go to jail and, as for Ikuto and Daniera, you stay away from them. Because if I see you close to any of them next time, I'll be the one punching your fucking face!" I head to the door to take my leave.

"Ohhhh. Misheru is going to hurt me. Help me mommy! Haha, funny. You won't even hurt a fly. But I'll love to see you try though. Anyways, see ya around, bitch!" Kisame laughs evilly.

  With that I closes the door behind me and start heading off to the hospital to see Ikuto. On my way there I got a few flowers for him and a few snacks. I enter the hospital and went to one of the nurses.

"Excuse me, where is Ikuto's room? I'm a friend of his." I smile a bit politely.

"Come with me, I'll take you there!" The nurse smiles warmly. She takes me up to the 3th floor and points the room out for me. "There it is and I think one of your friends is already there as well, so keep it quiet as possible so he won't get scared."  With that, the nurse left.

   I head towards the room and slowly open the door. Through the crack, I saw Okami there! What is he doing there? He and Ikuto barely know each other. That's when Okami slowly leaned over to Ikuto.

"Oh my gosh! Is he gonna-...? " I whisperer to myself.

Okami got closer and closer and then he....

________________________________________________

A/N: want to find out what Okami does? Find out in the next chapter. (:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

323 50 48
~ Why live in the real world when your inner world is all you need? Why subject yourself to the monotony of life or its difficulties when we can be c...
126 0 15
DISCLAIMER: Has SUCIDE,SELFHARM,HOMOCIDAL THOUGHTS,DARK HUMOR ABUSEE So.....this story is about a REAL GIRL....At the end of this story I will say th...
345K 11.7K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
761 33 2
[a minsung fan fiction] there's so much time to question my life.... !¡ mention of self harm and suicide. depression. suicide thoughts. anxiety ¡! [l...