heartbroken (natsu x reader)

De LittleBitOfTea

it was a cold and rainy night as the wind blew, scattered rain drops fell from the gloomy sky... Mai multe

the starting of a new life
the guild
a chapter i dont know what to name
I NEED YOU GUYS PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR HELP BAD...
The Date pt 1
The Date pt 2
The party
Author Note Please read
Just The Beginning
Another Author Note
The Truth
Author note please read
Last few changes a/n please read
taken
i need your opinion so please read
missing part to 'where are you'
I got tagged!
Chapter 9
Is there a limit?
missing part to Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N

Where are you

1.7K 36 18
De LittleBitOfTea

hey guys so the votes are in and so more people voted for #1 anyways heres another chapter for you guys and I will be trying updating more .

Proceed😊👉👉👉👉👉

y/n'sPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after we left the guild they hauled us onto a wagon and before we got on i quickly grabbed my Anti-motion sickness potion that i made and drink half since it doesn't bother me as much as Natsu.

i become saddened at the thought of Natsu 'please come back for us'
'' mommy i'm scared'' said with tears in Mizuki eyes as she looked up at me ''i-its ok your daddy will come and get us and we'll go back to the guild and go back to being a family again'' i say to her trying to calm her down. I hug her and rub her back.

''stop talking no ones coming to save you'' one of the men say.

then we get to the harbor 'wait we're going on a ship....'

''where are you taking us'' i say in a slightly angered tone.

''all the way back to you old family for your arranged marriage with prince Sting'' the leader of the men said 'with sting?!? you've got to be kidding me....we we're childhood friends when we were younger until he moved and changed into a whole different person' ''mommy who's that'' Mizuki questioned ''an old friend of mine'' i replied ''is he nice?'' she "used to be" I answered sadly  "wait but you told us that we were going to another guild!?" I said remembering the now false information.

"We did that so no one would follow us and cause problems" Kimi said signalling the other guys (bystanders) to get you guys out of your cage and to load you on to the ship.

They take Mizuki and I out of the cage and replace the rope tided to my wrist with magic absorbing cuffs that absorb your magic if you try to use it.

After that they lead us to the ship and we went down stairs and two guys pushed us in a the cell after taking of the cuffs.

"I hope you didn't push her too hard, we do have to keep her in good condition remember she's having a wedding soon" Hikari spoke then turns back around leaving again with the guys.

As soon as they leave I try  to use magic to get out but instead it bounced back and hit me instead causing me to fly back and hit the wall behind us.

"It's no use I've already tried that" I voice said from in front of us.
At first I couldn't see anything but I saw someone move closer to the front of the cell. Once he got closer to the light he removed the hood of the cloak he was wearing.

He had short black hair, light purple orbs, a gold colored necklace, a blue jacket, and a black shirt underneath . To be honest he was pretty cute,i'm not gonna lie.

Mizuki stood beside me holding on to the metal bars.
"Who are you?" I asked with a hand and one of the bars.

"Rin, a water DragonSlayer and who are you guys" he responded.
" Y/n L/n, I'm a elemental DragonSlayer" I pause and looked at Mizuki "this is Mizuki we adopted he today so I don't really know if she has magic or not" I held her hand.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" He questioned"well,I-i don't really want to talk about it...a lot of stuff happened today" I stopped, remembering everything that just happened. Rin took off his cloak and sat down.

"We were taken from our guild and I have to marry Prince Sting and I don't kno-" I was interrupted by Rin
"You mean to tell me that you have to marry that loser" he asked seeming pretty surprised.

I just nod "and I don't know what's gonna happen to Mizuki" I look down at her.

Author's POV.

Rin looked at Mizuki and back to you. He gets up and leans on the wall crossing his arms on the side of his cell looking straight ahead"at least you guys don't have to be sent there to rot in a jail for the rest of your life'' he said.

'' And why would you have to do that?''  Y/n asked with a now sleeping Mizuki in her arms.
       '' well Sting and I were friends before and there were a couple times hen we spared against each other. He thought i was really good and wanted me to be his closest bodyguards and i said no he wanted me alive and brought back to him'' he replied.

''how long ago was that?'' she  questioned
      ''about 5 years ago'' Rin said plainly.

''wow...made it 5 years'' she paused ''How did you get caught?''
''got caught in a trap, well more of an ambush and there were too many''.

''oh'' y/n looks at Mizuki and moves a piece of hair out of her face.

Rin's POV~~~~~~~~

' i feel like i can tell y/n everything even though i just met her today,she seems like a kind and caring person, pretty attractive person too but what did she mean by 'we'?' I think to myself as i see the woman moving a strand of hair from the child's face.

' the kid looks pretty young and would most likely have a horrible childhood living with sting...i have to think of a way to get us outta here. But i don't have my weapons and i cant use magic, inside the ship...i don't know if this will work but its worth a shot, i might have to wait a while for it to work though'.

''well i'm going to sleep'' i stated as a walk to the back of my cell laying down on my ripped up sleeping bag. -

''oh ok..g'night'' y/n replies back.

i make two  holes in front of me big enough for me to stick each arm not causing to much noise. I put my arms through each hole and send out a help signal to one of my closest friends and it works 'now all i have to do is wait for him to get it and come here'

I close my eyes as i feel a rocking motion.

we were moving again and I hated every bit of it.

~~~~~At the guild~~~~

Levy 's POV

'why is all of this happening, y/n was like a sister to me and now this is happening...I will just go myself then, i know Natsu would but he's unconscious right now and might be that way for a while so if no one else will try and go after her then i will!' I think determinedly grabbing my shoulder bag and heading toward the door.

this is probably the only time i will ever thank my shortness because no one was able to see me walk through the crowd of guild members and no one even noticed that guild door slightly opened to let my tiny body squeeze through.

little did i know that Romeo had been following me.

I continued walking, thinking and not actually paying attention to where I was going, so I ended up bumping into someone.

"Levy?" An familiar voice said.

I look up to see Jellal.

"Oh sorry Jellal, I wasn't paying attention" I apologize.

"That's OK" he paused "but what are you doing here? Isn't the old man making everyone stay inside the guild?" He questioned.

"I....i sneaked out because I need to find y/n even if my life is on the line and no one is going to stop me because no one else is doing anything about it!"
I yell but then look down.

" i-i just need to find her she's like a sister to me..and I know Natsu would be trying to do the same but he's unconscious right now and most likely remain that way for a while.." I said tearing up a bit as I feel a hand Pat my head.

I look up again.

"It's ok I'll find her.." I paused and looked behind me "Romeo you can come out now" I look behind me to see Romeo come out from out behind a bush.

"How long were you following me?'' I ask "since you walked out the guild.." he trailed off, looking in a different direction.

"I want to find Y/n and Mizuki too!'' he stated with determination

''no romeo it could be dang-'' i was interrupted

''its ok, it shouldn't be that dangerous and we'll have Y/n when we get her out'' he explained looking down and reaching down in his pocket pulling out two small lacrima balls glowing red.

His eyes grew wide, hesitantly putting the little balls back into his pocket.

''W-we have to get going anyways'' he looked at me then behind me ''lets go romeo'' he started walking away.

Romeo ran past me and caught up with Jellal, now walking at his side.

'please find her..please'

I walked back to the guild.

Y/n's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was facing the wall of my cell when i heard a voice ''Y/n!'' i turned around to see Natsu ''Natsu!?'' i was shocked ''yep that's me!'' he smiled and gripped the metal bars and started to melted them 'that's weird, how come it didn't work when i tried it?'  four guys came in and tackled him and started to drag him away.

"Natsu!!" I shouted looking at my environment frantically

"It was just a dream" i mumble looking at the metal bars.

I sit up and press my back against the wall, still sitting down.

I move Mizuki into my lap, her head resting on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.

'Where are you Natsu...'

Hey guys sorry again for taking so long to update but i wanted to do a chapter before school starts back up for me and so here it is

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Make sure to vote and leave comments of your opinions and just anything.

Again school is starting back up for me so i will be busy with that so
Thats it bye!!!

AnimeGamerGirl4Life OUT!! ✋
                                                          🎤 (*drops the mic*)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9K 129 40
What if Natsu gotten a girlfriend during the year Fairy Tail disbanded? What if now she's a famous rockstar? Natsu never expected to fall for anyone...
216K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...
240K 3.2K 39
It's Natsu's first and only mating season and he is upset and slightly stressed that he can't find his mate. Till he spots you in the guild bar, he r...
3.6K 87 17
*This story is under major editing, and many events will be changed, for those who have already read this story. I will try my best to finish it as f...