Beautiful Mistake | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents'... More

• foreword •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 56 •
• 57 •
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• afterword •
• Part 2 • Diego •
• 2.1 •
• 2.2 •
• 2.3 •
• 2.4 •
• 2.5 •
• 2.6 •
• 2.7 •
• 2.8 •
• 2.9 •
• 2.10 •
• 2.11 •
• 2.12 •
• 2.13 •
• 2.14 •
• 2.15 •
• alternate ending 1 •
• alternate ending 2 •
• epilogue •
• afterword •

• 3 •

603 22 16
By Lexy_VLover

MY PARENTS BREATHE a sigh of relief, Gregorio claps his hands together, and Diego. Well Diego smirks.

"Further agreements can be discussed another time," Gregorio says and I nod.

"Like what?" I ask and Diego sighs.

"I'm going to have to get used to your mouth that doesn't stop. And at least if you speak at least say something smart." Diego groans exasperatedly. "Like, the announcement, the party, the house-" I cut him off.

"Announcement? Party? House?" I question and he rolls his eyes. He looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Well my little airhead, I am quite famous, my good looks, my father, people know who I am, so obviously we have to announce this wedding. Party, well c'mon, how can you get engaged without an engagement party? House. Well we are going to live together," Airhead?

What did I sign up for?

I RELUCTANTLY SIGN the contract, and Gregorio grins at my signature. He puts it back into his briefcase and closes it up.

"Diego, let's go, it has been all been a pleasure, this meeting. Diego will come to Violetta later on, to take her to their house. Well it's a penthouse. Thank you," Gregorio gets up and at the same time so does Diego.

"I'll pick you up at three, I hope your clothes are all packed," Diego calls before exiting after his father.

"Vio-"

"Don't talk to me," I hiss at my parents.

I storm out the room and out of the building. After jumping into my car I drive home. I angrily slam the door behind me and trudge up the stairs to the closet, I grabbed a few boxes, that were still flattened, and walk to my room. I sighed as I entered my room.

The purple wall had never looked so comforting before. And my bed, looked more comfortable than ever. My bookshelf, looked bigger than usual. Everything looked better. It just made me regret my decision.

A tear slips from my eye. I drop the boxes, and pick one up. After stretching it out, I walk to my bed first. I take my teddy bear -it had always been my most precious possession since it was given to me by my grandmother-

Then to my bookshelf. I pick my favorite books, and magazines and seal the box. I filled another box with books, and decided that maybe that would be enough, for now. I pack away all my clothes that currently fit me.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and I couldn't stop them. When I finished I collapsed face first into my bed. I buried my face in my pillow and continued to cry.

I lost track of time when I was weeping. I realized it was three when I heard a car honk. I sigh and get up. I wipe my face, and try to fix my hair. I walk downstairs and see Diego leaning against his car. A black Porsche Cayenne.

"My favorite car is my Lamborghini, but I decided this wasn't the time. Where are your boxes?" Diego asks.

He has a favourite car.

"Um there are two heavy ones-" He cuts me off.

"And you want me to bring them. You're lucky I'm muscular," Diego stands up straight and throws his cigarette to the ground, stepping on it.

He walks past me and into the house. I sigh and follow him. He picked up both my boxes filled with books with ease.

"Leave them, just get in the car. I'll get them," Diego tells me.

Before I can thank him he's already gone. I close my eyes and exhale softly. I grab my pillow and my bag, and walk downstairs. As I walk to the car, Diego puts the boxes into the car. I couldn't help but watch as his muscles flexed as he lifted his arms up.

"Babe, I know I'm hot, but you don't have to stare," Diego says arrogantly and I roll my eyes.

"My name is Violetta," I remind him and he chuckles.

"I know sweetheart, but where's the fun in calling you that?" Diego winks and brushes past me.

This was my life now I guess.

WHEN WE ARRIVED at the apartment building, my mouth was wide open. It was a tall building. Diego laughs at me. A doorman rushes over, and takes the boxes -and my pillow- out of the car, he puts them onto the golden wheeled trolley-like thing and walks off.

Diego pushes me forward a little and we walk to the front desk. The receptionist takes one look at Diego, and starts to rummage through her drawer. She hands him a bundle of keys.

"Thank you Tatiana," Diego says charmingly.

I roll my eyes at my future husband, such a charmer. He pushes me again and I hiss at him. He chuckles -he must think I'm fucking hilarious, since he's always laughing at me- and leads me to the elevator. He presses sixteen, and the elevator starts to move.

The short forty five second journey upwards was silent. Everything between us was awkward. Well this was an arranged marriage. I shake my head and Diego laughs again.

"You think a lot, and then you do actions. It's quite funny," Diego explains and I roll my eyes.

"At least I think," I huff and he laughs. "Why are you always laughing at me?!" I exclaim and he laughs harder.

"Darling, I think you are hilarious. Is that such a problem?" Diego questions and I glare at him.

The elevator door opens, and I practically run out. Diego chuckles and I groan loudly. He walks to a door, and puts the key in. After some struggling he unlocks it and walks inside. I follow him and this time, I was awestruck.

This was the most beautiful place I've ever seen, and this was just a living room. There was a large L shaped couch in the middle facing a TV that was behind it. There were a few beanbags around. At the end, instead of a wall there was glass, so that you could see the whole city.

"I love it!" I exclaim and Diego hums.

I notice that my boxes had already been dropped off. Diego locks the door, and collapses into a beanbag.

"So do we have separate rooms?" I ask and he scoffs.

"Of course," Diego chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Your room is the second on the left, mine is directly opposite, in case you need anything," Diego informs me. "Please don't,"

"Thanks," I say sarcastically and grab my pillow.

I walk to the hallway and into the second room on the left. It was spacious, and everything anybody would want in a room. Except this hardly felt like my room, a place where I was comfortable and safe. This wasn't my home.

I sigh and put my pillow on my the bed. I get under the duvet and place my head on my pillow.

My feather pillow was the only familiar thing in this room.

What do you think?? I liked this chapter. What do you think of Diego? The next chapter will be their first day together!!! Who knows what Diego will do? -tbh I don't know. I'm going to think about it- anyway I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading! Sorry for any errors 💚 And tell me what you thought of the chapter! Yeah new cover -like I said in HF I was bored- and did the description. Short and sweet (or at least I tried)

~Lexy 😈

((Media -- Violetta crying in her bedroom))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
162K 5.4K 64
Fanfiction ~Jorge Blanco and Martina Stoessel~
3.5K 152 24
Violet Ferrari is at breaking point. Moving out of home was supposed to fix her problems, not exacerbate them. All the shit she tried to escape, came...
6.7K 484 33
❝remember those walls i built? well, baby they're tumbling down and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound❞ Breakups never en...