Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

1- Hometown Glory
2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

25. Sweetest Devotion

2K 86 50
By FlawlessTae

9 Months Later...

Kenyamo POV....

"I'm so damn scared about tomorrow sis like this is forever life changing" I said as me,Kassidy and Jalayna and a few other girls were on the party bus. Today was the day of my bachelor party and I wanted to be lit off my ass. Tomorrow is my wedding day and I couldn't be happier yet I'm still scared as hell.

It's more so the fear of us not working that freaks me out. I'm just nervous that he might grow tired of me or I get sick of him. I doubt I might get tired of him but it's just a bunch of what if this or that to me. "Boy you done made it this far by love Ken just calm down and be happy it's the both of you guys day tomorrow enjoy it" Kassidy said hugging me from the side.

We got up and started turning up with the other girls because well it was my night. We were headed somewhere I didn't know shit about. They wouldn't tell me they just put me on the bus and wouldn't let me out. I started twerking on the stripper pole and was drinking whatever they had on that bus.

The music was lit they played every song you could pop your ass to. I was still thinking about what Monty might be doing but I just hope he wouldn't go too damn far and fuck up. That shit will make me lose it all over again. I do trust him only because Kayvon and Reichen is with him tonight so they'll watch out for me.

"We here bitches" Jalayna said as the bus was coming to a stop. I looked and it was what appeared to be a damn strip club. I wasn't shocked because these girls are horn dogs just like me. I love this shit I'm going crazy tonight for sure. I can't wait to see cakes and dicks then some more dicks and cakes.

I'm going to fucking live tonight they knew what I needed. I mean I won't fuck one of these strippers but there is nothing wrong with touching and some looking. I know if Monty little crew is out they most likely are going to the strip club. I know they doing some wild shit for sure. "Come on Ken let's go harass these men and be perverts" Kassidy said grabbing my hand.

We got off the bus and went into the club. It wasn't packed but it was lit as hell and the people was all over the place. We went into this room that oversaw the club and we saw this chocolate fine ass tall dude dancing on stage. He was giving me all of my life and then some.

His dick was visible as hell only because his mesh underwear was fitting around him snug. He was dancing to Chris Brown - No Bullshit he was grinding and hip rolling his ass off. When he finally whipped out his dick that damn thing was too big for life. "Oh my damn is that even real?" I said loudly and all of us leaned closer even though we wasn't in front of the stage.

"That shit couldn't go up in me I feel bad for anybody walls he fucking" Kassidy said and we all started laughing. We started dancing in the room and then a man came into the room in a suit. "Hello you must be the bachelor that this special booth is for" he said standing in front of the table. I smiled and introduced myself and the other girls. He was an older guy but he wasn't gray but you could tell he was older.

"So where the men at? we got bands to throw" Jalayna said taking out her purse and all the rest of the girls took out they bags. These bitches came prepared to show out. "They'll be up here in a little bit I picked out the best of the best to be up here for your party" he said smirking at all of us. We just looked at him and smiled back and told.him thank you. He walked out of the room and then fifteen minutes later we saw a train of 6 men come towards us.

"Here come the men hoes" Kassidy said opening up her purse. These men looked finer than anything I've ever seen in my life. These men topped anybody I ever had a crush on. If Monty wasn't in the picture the things I would do to this one dude that was coming up to the room.

They walked in and stood in a line and I wanted to give all of them my cakes. Lord let's pray before they start this dancing in my face.

Dear lord I know we talk everyday but I need you to stay with me while these beautiful men you took extra time to mold and put on this earth make temptation leave my body as they are shaking what their mothers and fathered blessed them with I ask you to put me in a place to where I can enjoy the show but not be a hoe in your name Jesus name Amen.

"So where is the bachelor at?" A deep masculine voice said stepping out the mix of guys. I looked and dammit it would on my day this shit would happen. I'll be damned if this type of shit only happened to me. I turned and looked at Kassidy to make sure I wasn't the only one seeing this shit right now.

"Tayshod when did you become a stripper?" Kassidy asked him as I looked dumbfounded and speechless. The other guys started dancing around the booth area while I sat there. The tall lightskin boy came up to me and asked me did I want a dance. "Hell yeah I do as long as you offering" I said.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and Jalayna handed me a stack of bills. "Got more if you need it have fun bitch" she whispered in my ear. I took the rubberband off the stack as Rihanna - Sex With Me came on. I sat back in my seat and told him "Show me what you got" I said flirtatiously. He grabbed my hand and I stood up and we went to this corner in the back of the room.

He went and grabbed my chair and brought it back so I could sit down. I sat down and he started dancing all in my face. His bubble butt was shining like new money from his oil. He started touching me and he opened my legs up and grinded in between them. I was just enjoying watching him work his body to the beat.

I was putting the bills into his underwear and when the song went off it's like I snapped back into reality. I stood up and he stopped me. "Where you going? I'm not done yet" he said putting his hand on my shoulder and gently pushing me back down. I sat back down as the music slowed down.

I looked around and Tayshod was looking at me like he was pissed off. I don't get why he's so damn mad for no reason. The guy in front of me had climbed over me and started grinding his hips in my face. I leaned back and put some bills in his crotch area. He was hard as a rock and I enjoyed my view. He got closer and I started rubbing his body as he got closer.

His body was so soft it was addicting. He leaned in and he got closer to my face but he backed up. I looked up and Tayshod was standing behind him. He whispered something to him and the guy stepped back off me. "I'll be back my dude wanna holla at you for a sec" he said but I stopped him and gave him the rest of the money I had. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

I turned back to be faced with Tayshod ass in my face. "When were you going to tell me you was getting married?" he asked me. I looked at him like he lost his damn mind. He must've forgot he was the one that fucked up what we had. If it wasn't for that then half of this shit wouldn't have happened to me. I just think of it as a blessing in disguise.

"First off you're not worthy of any explanation and I'm surprised Kayvon didn't tell you and it's none of your business" I said with an attitude. He looked at me sideways and I did the same for him. "Look I know I fucked up but you're making a mistake marrying him" he said pleading his useless case to me. I didn't care to hear his ongoing bullshit I'm marrying the love of my life tomorrow and there is nothing nobody can do about it. "Fuck that bullshit if you're just going to be a party pooper get the fuck on because I'm not having it" I said sitting back in my seat.

He sighed and looked at me with defeat. "Well fine I'll give you a dance free of charge for your marriage present" he said taking off his vest exposing his abs that I once kissed. He was looking good I mean what could go wrong?

Monty POV....

"Aye bruh the fuck is this shit? I said not strippers Ken would kill my ass" I said to Kayvon. Me and him have gotten pretty cool since we sorted out all of our differences. I know tonight and this bachelor party shit wasn't lit for me. I didn't care for it I just wanted to sleep and chill. This marriage planning stuff has wore me out. I wonder what Kenyamo doing but I'm sure it's nothing crazy. Honestly all I want to do is lay up with him right now.

I only came because the guys wouldn't leave the house if I didn't come out. I reluctantly agreed and here the hell we are. This strip club was always filled with some pretty ass girls. I've been in here plenty of times only because the girls are beautiful and their wings are bomb as fuck in here.

I mean you would be surprised how many people come just for their wings. We went into the club and it was girls everywhere. We went in and went straight to the stage. We stood around and this stripper came out in this bomb ass outfit. This girl was stacked from the top to the bottom. She was gorgeous however all I'm doing tonight is admiring the girls.

I don't really care to get a dance from somebody tonight. It wasn't necessary for me to get that because I'm trying to stay loyal to Kenyamo. I mean if I do get a dance that's all it will be is a dance. I didn't wanna deal with Kayvon or Reichen possibly going back to Kenyamo. I know they might act cool right now but who knows how long that will last.

"Come on boys let's get this shit started" Reichen said as the girl started dancing on the stage. Her ass was fat as fuck and I can't lie if I wasn't getting married I would be all in her shit or at least trying my best to be. I was shocked Reichen was acting like this right now. He's usually all cautious about Kassidy but I guess not tonight he's not.

They all started throwing money as she started taking her clothes off. She was twerking all over the place and it was hot I won't lie. However, I just didn't care to be there right now. I was on my phone and was scrolling through my instagram bored as hell. I was in my own world when my phone was snatched out my hand. I looked up and it was Kayvon and the stripper that was on the stage. I looked up and it was another female that was on the stage.

"Bro you gotta get at least one dance tonight so she's here to give you one enjoy it and she's already been paid for it so have fun" he said smirking at me. She strutted towards me and started dancing all over me. I guess she didn't get that I didn't care to get a dance at the moment. "So why are you here cutie?"she asked as she was grinding her hips all over my crotch.

I realized something as she was all over me. I'm not even bisexual honestly. This shit was not turning me on whatsoever. I wasn't into this at all and she could tell I wasn't. "What's her name?" she asked me still sitting on my lap. She was looking interested and I might as well use her time up since Kayvon dumb ass paid her. "His name is Kenyamo and we're getting married tomorrow" I said sitting up so she could move but she didn't.

We sat there and talked for a little while and she was cool as hell. "Well baby boy I hope you enjoy your new.wedding life but my regular just walked and he got paid so I'll see you around" she said getting off of me.and walking away into the sea of people. I just sat there and was over this whole environment.

I got up and went to Kayvon to grab my phone. "Did you enjoy your dance?" he asked handing my phone to me. I took my phone and walked out of the club. I went to my car and called Kenyamo. "Hello" he said yelling over the loud music in his background. He must be having fun tonight I'm happy for him.

"Baby you must be having a good time" I said chuckling at him. He sounded like he was dancing around. He was obviously drunk and I know when he's drunk he's either trouble or chill. "Yeah bae I miss your fine ass you should come to the house and sleep with me tonight when we leave the club" he said slurring his words.

I thought about it and told.him I would just see him tomorrow at the wedding. I'll spend the rest of my night with my baby girl. I drove home and went right inside. "Daddy" Amiyah said running up to me. She hugged me and gave me a kiss. "You miss me huh?" I asked her and smiling. "Yeah I did" she said kissing my cheek. I let the babysitter go and I sat on the couch with my baby girl.

We watched a ton of Disney movies until we both fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with knocks at my door. I got up and stretched out my body. I went to the door and it was all the boys from last night. My groomsmen was in their tuxedos. Why the hell they dressed do damn early? "Why you not dressed? Nigga it's two hours until the wedding" Kayvon said yelling at me. I woke up immediately. I went and grabbed Amiyah because she was in the wedding too as the flower girl.

I went upstairs and got her bathed and together. After I got her done it was 2 o'clock and the wedding started at 3. I hope Kenyamo isn't already there waiting.

Kenyamo POV....

"Bitch get the fuck on right now I don't remember shit after we left the club" I said laying in the bed. They were trying ti wake me up but I just needed a few more minutes of sleep. I didn't do shit with Tayshod but talk that's it. He gave me a little dance and that's all. I wasn't giving into that shit that easily.

When we left the club I had another shot of 1800 and that was it for me. I don't remember shit. I do know i didn't cheat because my throat doesn't feel weird and my ass isn't sore so I'm good. "Get up bitch it's two and we gotta get dressed and you're the last one to get ready" Kassidy said smacking me in my face.

I jumped up ready to fight but I calmed down when I saw how cute she looked. I'll just beat her ass after the wedding. I went to the bathroom and took a good 30 minute shower and that included shampooing my hair and washing my face with my cleanser. I finally got done with it all and dried off. I went and grabbed my underwear and put them on. I put on my tuxedo and my sneakers.

Now when I say sneakers these aren't your basic sneakers like Nikes or Jordans. The ones I'm wearing are Louis Vuitton white sneakers with red bottoms of course. I saved up alot and Kassidy and Monty helped me.out too. They know how much I despise dress shoes. I was never a fan of them and never will be.

I sprayed myself with my cologne and did my hair. I went downstairs where the girls were waiting. "Bitches let's giddy up and go so I can become a married man" I said standing so all of them could see me. Kassidy stood up and walked towards me. She looked at me like she wanted to cry. "Awww I wish mom was here to see how handsome you look" she said with tears falling from her face.

She grabbed her purse and took out a gold bracelet. "Mom wanted to let all.of us wear this at our weddings so you're the first one here it is" she said taking my hand and put it on. I got teary eyed but didn't want to mess up this tux I gotta give it back.

"Let's go so you can become a married man now" she said taking my hand and we walked out. We got into the limo and drove ti the church. I looked at the time and it was well after 3. Our wedding should have been started. I started panicking but I calmed down when we pulled up to the church.

We got out and went around to the back. The coordinator grabbed me and brought me into the back room for me and my bridesmaids. "You look so handsome are you ready?"she asked me. I told her yes I was. She handed me my bouquet and hugged me. She took the girls and left me by myself. I stood there shaking in my shoes.

I was excited for today but my nerves are still rattling. "I'm here baby brother" I heard Kayvon said
I turned around and he looked nice when he cleans himself up. "You look nice little.brother I'm happy and Monty is already out there waiting so let's get this on the road" he said holding his arm out.

I took his arm into mines and we stood around the corner from the entrance. When all of the bridesmaid and groomsmen was down the aisle I saw Amiyah with her flower girl dress on. She looked so beautiful with her ruffled dress. The music stopped and I had no idea what song Monty picked for me to come down the aisle to.

I heard a bass and it started playing Luther Vandross and Beyonce - The Closer I Get To You. I walked down the aisle with Kayvon and I kept my eyes on Monty. He looked so handsome in his white and cream tuxedo. I cried walking up the altar with Kayvon next to me. We got there and the pastor asked "who gives this man away?".

"Me I do" Kayvon said and he let me go and I took my place in front of Monty. The pastor did his regular joosh and he asked us for our vows. Monty went first and I just looked at him as he breathed.

"Kenyamo I have loved you since we first met years ago and although we have had our differences I still remain in love with you the same way. You have seen me at my worst and my best and you have loved me through it all. I have had my issues that I took out and it drove you away from me. I never thought I would be here with you here for the longest time. When you came back I knew somehow some way we would one again. Now today I get to show you how much I love you and will forever love you.

He had tears falling from his face and I was crying too. It's not a surprise that I'm crying. "Kenyamo it's your turn" the pastor said. Here the hell we go.

"Monty you have been nothing but an amazing boyfriend to me. I know you will be an even better husband to me. You make me happy then sad then mad just to make me smile all over again. I'll always love you and everyone knows I can't stay away from you for too long. We always find our way back to each other. No matter how much I run you come and find me. When I ran off you let me be only because you didn't know where I was.The next time you came after me and helped me. You will always be my forever boy. I love you big head and I can't wait to spend all of our forevers together"

I wiped my tears away and the ceremony continued. We said the lines when he gave me my ring. I did the same and we looked at each other and smiled. "Monty do you take Kenyamo as your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health for rich or poor do you promise to cherish him and protect him as long as you both shall live?"the preacher said and Monty said "I Do".

"Kenyamo do you take Monty as your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health for rich or poor do you promise to honor and cherish him as long as you both shall live?" he said and I said "Yes I Do I do" .

"By the power invested in me you may now kiss your groom" and Monty pulled me in for a kiss. We finally did it after all the bullshit we stayed together that's real love and I won't leave him. He's stuck with me and now I'm stuck with him. I love this man with all my heart and that's for sure. He's always had me at Hello.

That was the final chapter I hope you all.enjoyed it. This book was so good to write and I hope you all loved it. I appreciate the support and love I get. Thank you all for staying around no matter how long it took for me to update. Thank you so much from the bottom.of my heart.

Now for the last time on this book what were your thoughts on thus chapter?

What did you think of the book as a whole?

ALSO my new book My Love? For Him is out now so go check that out. It's very different and I'm very excited about it. I have developed the story and it's now ready for public viewing. It's nothing like Hello or my previous books but I'm positive you all will love it.

Thanks again you all don't forget to VOTE!

and COMMENT!

LOVE YOU ALLL SEE YOU ON MY NEXT BOOK.

-FlawlessTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 21.4K 31
Elora part two.... (Must read first book before reading the second)
26K 2.2K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
11K 595 10
Wu Xie spun in circle and tried desperately to understand where he was. Zhang Qi Ling was looking at this young man who seemed confused and lost. Wha...